Nadaswaram march 31st-apr 5 ..Updates and discussions.. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Director should think of putting subham to this PP. His monthly short stories are much better. He should try sticking to that  🤔
Thanks for the update darlings...
Naa vantutean😉😃 intha week yarukavathu Proxy podanuma solluga  let me do.. Next week on wards i will do wednesday😊
Originally posted by lakshmikr

Naa vantutean😉😃 intha week yarukavathu Proxy podanuma solluga  let me do.. Next week on wards i will do wednesday😊

welcome back laksh. Srima not well pa - friday pls. Sumi u essu 😆
Originally posted by lakshmikr

ears la honey flowinggg😆

welcome back laksh.
nfan, dont pity Meenu much. that was the only option for her. did u look at her cunningly running thru all available options and choosgn this in her mind, thru her facial expressions.
nothing else would appease mahatma and malar.
also, wont these two wonder how Meenu knows they know the truth? inimelaavadhu room door close pannittu kaadhula ragasiyam pesunga.
meenu is pure selfish. and will not hesitate to sell Gopi if that is what Prasad insists on! and our Sokku will watch it with hands tied.
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks for the updates. Cant tolerate this serial anymore especially with prasad. And meenashi with her chest pain? which mother does that? selfish lady. Maha no comments. Looks like director planning to ruin all the good characters. 
Planning aahhh wa... ille he has already ruined it.

Siva
Rohini
Prasad
Maha
Meenakshi.
Mahes

hmmm ... anyone else?

Agreed Swash - Meenu is selfish and so is Maha & her parents.  Before knowing who are Prasad's real parents, Maha was so nice to her adoptive inlaws.  Why suddenly potraying her to be a B!TCH (sorry friends but at the moment, I am really angry about it)?  Plus Pirai and the wife.  Grrr... yenna sollurthu nnu theriyale. 😡
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Thanks for the update nfan.
Really so stupid beating up Guhan. Who going to come to the rescue?
perfectly agreed, caryn...maha is a real bitch dhaan. and pirai and pushpaa, the less said the better.
Originally posted by migan

Thanks for the update nfan.
Really so stupid beating up Guhan. Who going to come to the rescue?

Maybe this will lead to Ragini Prakash fighting 😕
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago