Daniel Gillies on The Originals, Elijah: He's Ready for War

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

When we last saw Elijah on The Originals Season 1, he was getting treaty signatures from a witch, a vampire, a werewolf and a human.

So... all will be fine, dandy and peaceful in the French Quarter moving forward, right?

Wrong, Daniel Gillies told me at PaleyFest last weekend.

In an exclusive chat on the red carpet, the beloved actor said Elijah is not operating under any illusions: he doesn't expect the various factions in New Orleans to actually abide by their new agreement and that this Mikaelson brother is "ready for war."

He's also ready to butt heads again and again with Klaus. Check out the interview now and start the countdown for The Originals Season 1 Episode 18

http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/daniel-gillies-paleyfest-2014-interview/

Thanks for sharing
Ofcourse Elijah is not dumb...i always knew that he won't be surprised to see if treaty breaks...he always tries to maintain peace but he definitely doesn't completely rely on it
Elijah knows where to draw the line and where to set up the walls..it is obvious he wont fall for any scams on their part..he has his guard up and he's willing to fight it out till the end and that is what we have to wait and see as to what ultimately he will do to change the game!
i will love to see this episode...