**Tera Sukkon Ya Junnon Tera-Rantara FF**[Thread-1]

Posted: 10 years ago

~Tera Sukoon Ya Junnon Tera~

The snow fell with a very small sound over the alpine trees and ground. Through the glass window, I looked towards the beautiful outside scenario of snow covered ground and alpine trees at outside. I missed my Kashmir, my home town for so long. I never thought that I would be back here like that. No doubt the beauty is breathtaking but I couldn't do anything rather than looking at the outside with my gloomy eyes. I am not allowed to go outside.  I was imprisoned inside the house for a whole long week, captivated by my own father's killer.  I shut my eyes to control the tears flowing down my eyes. no I was not going to cry. Antara kaul had forgotten how to cry after she lost her whole family in that blast whose horrific sound was still ringing through my ears. My momma, poppa, noor appa all of their burnt body was still burning in front of my eyes. that fire would never slow down until I die. My hand balled into feast. I won't leave them. I will make sure that all of them get behind the bars. That's why I started the game of life and death hiding my tears behind my rage. Everyone stopped me. "antara don't do this!! this is insane..." Mayank's voice was still ringing in my ear. But I was mad at that time. The fire of revenge was burning inside me. I didn't listened to anyone and put my life on stake. But what just happened? Each and every time I came so close to my success, something wrong happened and I found myself shattered, defeated! I didn't meet my brother ishan for long time. He was the only one remaining for me. I didn't know where they had kept him.

I wished, I wasn't left alive. I should also be death along with all. I wished I never collided with him on that day! what a big prank my destiny playing with me. He was the messenger of death for my whole family. but whenever he looked at me through his coal black intense eyes something happened inside me. I hated to admit that I felt weak in front of his gaze. I didn't want to be, but that happened. I crushed on the floor in exhausted mind. I have to run away from here. I don't know how, but I have to. I have to search for my brother ishan and my mamma mummy too. God knows where they had kept them. I dug my head in between my knees and drove into the thoughts.

Ps: so guys, here is another crap idea of story from my insane mind. my new rantara ff "tera sukoon ya junnon tera." 😳I am just posting the prologue here and I don't know when I will get time to continue this. cause as u see I am too busy with my other FF. 😆but as the idea bugging my mind I couldn't afford myself to post this story.😆 The idea looks confusing and depressing I know. But I thought to give a try.🤣🤢

now waiting for ur anda tomato and joota chappal wala reply... 🤣

My other works on rantara:
link to my writing index: 
Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
INDEX
chapter 1 = page 8, chapter 2 = page 13, chapter 3 = page 16
chapter 4 = page 19, chapter 5 = page 23, chapter 6 = page 30
chapter  7 = page 32, chapter 8 = page 36, chapter 9 = page 42
chapter 10= page 46, chapter 11=page 50, chapter 12= page 54
Chapter 13= page 64, Chapter 14= page 66,Chapter 15=Page 69
Chapter 16=Page 72 Chapter 17=Page 75, Chapter 18= Page 79
Chapter 19= Page 85,Chapter 20= Page 89,Chapter 21= Page 93
Chapter 22= Page 99, Chapter 23= Page 102,Chapter 24= Page 110
Chapter 25= Page 117,chapter 24= page 124, chapter 27= page 129
Chapter 28= Page 131, Chapter 29= page 134, chapter 30= page 135
Chapter 31= Page 137, chapter 32= page 142,chapter 33= page 145

link of next thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4321531

Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
WHAT???? 😲

Another story...OMG...OMG...today I'm gonna be dead 🤢🤢🤢... because of immense happiness you've given me...

Yipeee  🥳

WOW! Ria...my heartiest congratulations to you on starting up a new story on Rantara 👏

Prologue looks SENSATIONAL!!! 👏

Now I can't wait to read the first part...😆

Trust me...You are gonna rock it baby !!!👏

Love ya...mwah😳😳😳

P.S :- Bade dino se Jhute..chappalo ke bare mein baat kar rahi ho...toh Jo bhi pasand aaye woh le lena 😆

Edited by PurpleSunset - 10 years ago
Wait wait wait what 😲
Raghu killed his family and kept her
I know ur ideas are insane at first but then
Mammu All is Well 😆
Nice idea continue when ur done with GAG and Parosaan 😆 Edited by Roy.nikki143 - 10 years ago
Riaaa...🤗
Yipeee... Another rantara story...
The prologue was awesome dear...
I luved it a looott...
But u will not update it now...  :(
N u left us wondering on dat wat will happen in d story... :(
But doesnt matter continue it once u finish d other ones...
I must say i got very interested in d dis story...
Luvely... :)
amazing concept
I truly liked it...
Infact I love every thing that u write :) 😊
fabulous start
please continue 
Sounds super interesting!

I still have to read your other stories hehe

But I'm really looking forward to this one!
It s lovely
reely nice
love story..
But ye mare ss ka name bhi hai..but koi baat nahi bhaot mast update hai..
My ss name is tera sukun ya junun
chura ke dill mera goriya chali