Gaurav Khanna/Kavin AT#1-TuneMaariEntriyaan,DilMeinBajiGhantiyaan!Tan! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hinz

do I see some new fans? 😳
please join in the fun...we are good people u know just like our hero ❤️

Hi hinz! 🤗 Firstly, I just want to say that you have created a beautiful AT! 😃 Lovely work. 👏
Hmmm...I'm not really a fan...but I don't mind joining this AT and helping out to increase activity, making new friends and having some fun. 😛 Lets see...I might become a fan after seeing his perfomance. 😊 

Awww...I can see that you're good people! ⭐️ God bless. 😊

Anyways, hello! I'm PP...everyone fondly calls me that on IF. You can too. 😃 Otherwise my name is Sejal. 😳 

Welcome to the forum everyone and I hope you lot enjoy as much as we do! 🤗

thanks for the warm welcome PP🤗
I'm pretty sure you will fall for the guy straightaway...and I assure you that we here will definitely add to the activity on the forum with our crazy posts😳...

BTW I'm Hina and I keep calm and love Gaurav☺️
(dont worry u'll get used to us soon🤣)
Welcome Hina!! 🤗
Hmmm...I might...😛

Oh thank you!! 😃 So good to see new members in our forum!! 👏 Wooohooo! 👏 Yes do make crazy posts because I love crazy posts! 😛 

Oh nice name. 😊 Yes...I don't think you will be as calm as he comes on the show! 😉 😛Because...you gotta get ready for some ultimate crazy posts here! 😉

Hahahah yeah. 😆 I hope to have a great time with my new friends here! 🤗

Hina...isn't there a members list for the AT? 😳
@Subbi - Sachiii, he knows us tooo well...! Those 2 paras in the article are the best... So sweet how he acknowledged his fans standing by him even though he wasn't on any show for sooo long!! Do we love the guy... or do we LOVE the guy!! ❤️ ❤️  

@Hinu - Looove the AT! Haaye... can't wait to see him on TV after god-alone-knows how long!  But no sad faces anymore... coz our hero is back!! 'Hamara dhyan idhar hai... ki apna hero idhar hai!' 🤪

Hi PP... Good to see new friends joining the AT!! I'm Ekta... and welcome to our mad mad GK-nagri!! Am sure in no time you will start liking him too.. 😳

@Eksie -welcome praji🤗

@ wangdu..hahaha our demands yeah... he knows😆.can we start singing button khol?🤣

button khol haye khanna🤣 oh where's monaben😆

do I see some new fans? 😳
please join in the fun...we are good people u know just like our hero ❤️

@bold - yeahh to the point that even the hero said he adores us😆🤣

thanks for the warm welcome PP🤗
I'm pretty sure you will fall for the guy straightaway...and I assure you that we here will definitely add to the activity on the forum with our crazy posts😳...

BTW I'm Hina and I keep calm and love Gaurav☺️
(dont worry u'll get used to us soon🤣)

🤣🤣lmao i doubt there's any calmness when you see the sight of the sexy neck, or his walk or just anything for that matter
LOL Eksie i knowww right  i'm always asking myself that question; really do we love him or do we LOVE him 
@daff - speaking of our demands, he mentioned in the article that we will be pleased with his look in the show; i sense what he means is that we will be seeing the sexy neck quite often😆

@Sejal - hey :) welcome to the AT! you'll fall in love with the guy😳
can it be next week already
too hard to wait now
weekly dose of sexy neck
GK❤️