Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

@PP - we never needed a member list before coz its usually the same gang but I shall add the option of new members coz we believe in sharing our love🤗 more fans = more fun...khushi ke aansoo
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

button khol haye khanna🤣 oh where's monaben😆

Hina Mona and Subbiha🤣
dont worry ajayegi Monaben by Saturday...saare button ke saath🤣

hinz thumbnail

LOL Eksie i knowww right  i'm always asking myself that question; really do we love him or do we LOVE him 

@daff - speaking of our demands, he mentioned in the article that we will be pleased with his look in the show; i sense what he means is that we will be seeing the sexy neck quite often😆

@Sejal - hey :) welcome to the AT! you'll fall in love with the guy😳

@ bold - arrey he's saying it out clearly that he will be meeting all sexy neck demands😳, he knows we are utterly besharam and have no issues accepting it toh woh kyu peeche rahe...

hinz thumbnail

@Eks- I hated that song but ab inna accha lagra hai
GK na makes us fall in love with everything... sacchi yaar those things he said about us... so sweet ...just love the guy!

btw I watched a bit of CID today to get used to the time and curb the excitement a little...5th April aaja jaldi ...atleast if we know his name in the show we can kill time by obsessing over it.😆

how about Jai umm Rathore? or a similar heavy duty surname ...I'd love  it if they use Khanna
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
daff the name Jai would so totally sound nice on him  Edited by -Subbiha- - 10 years ago
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

@ bold - arrey he's saying it out clearly that he will be meeting all sexy neck demands😳, he knows we are utterly besharam and have no issues accepting it toh woh kyu peeche rahe...

🤣haha he's learnt well how to deal with us now😆 but how awesome is he man after that photoshoot i was dying over his rugged look with the slight stubble and its exactly what we will be seeing every week and even better him in action sequences🤪such a lucky bunch of fans we are😳
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
opened photoshop after ages to make something on him; it started as a normal sig but ended up making something for the AT instead😆 feel okayish about it😳😆 just waiting to know what his name is gonna be in the show so i can finish it

Edited by -Subbiha- - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

opened photoshop after ages to make something on him; it started as a normal sig but ended up making something for the AT instead😆 feel okayish about it😳😆 just waiting to know what his name is gonna be in the show so i can finish it

Beautiful siggy on GK by u, Subbi 😳👏
So much hsppy to see GK back on-screen 
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
thanks Swetha :) so glad to have him back too
hinz thumbnail

aww lovely banner wangdu...shows your pure love for him <3

welcome to the AT Swetha🤗

yayyy! GK is back!!!