Gaurav Khanna/Kavin AT#1-TuneMaariEntriyaan,DilMeinBajiGhantiyaan!Tan! - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh I totally know that feeling. I go on forums where I'm a non DT member and it feels so weird but good. 😆
And you let me know if there are ever any concerns. This forum is pretty good, but sometimes things do get out of control. 😊
Ok... even I'll introduce myself.

I am one of the long time active members of this forum. watched cid from 1998.

I do dislike a crowd in cid because the scenes become confusing and each person ends up getting only a line or 2.

honestly I have no idea who is Gaurav. I was unhappy with Hrishikesh Pandey and even Vikas Kumar when they first entered but they did end up winning my appreciation. ..esp Vikas. Hope Gaurav does the same.

I would like his character to be respectful towards Abhijeet and Daya...who have been there from the start. ..and not someone like Suraj or Daksh who were negative characters. As long as this is met, I am happy with any newcomer.

Hope you all have fun here.
Originally posted by visrom

Ok... even I'll introduce myself.

I am one of the long time active members of this forum. watched cid from 1998.

I do dislike a crowd in cid because the scenes become confusing and each person ends up getting only a line or 2.

honestly I have no idea who is Gaurav. I was unhappy with Hrishikesh Pandey and even Vikas Kumar when they first entered but they did end up winning my appreciation. ..esp Vikas. Hope Gaurav does the same.

I would like his character to be respectful towards Abhijeet and Daya...who have been there from the start. ..and not someone like Suraj or Daksh who were negative characters. As long as this is met, I am happy with any newcomer.

Hope you all have fun here.

that we can assure u...u will start liking him from the very first episode...and as u have seen in the interview he addressed Abhijeet as Sir...Gaurav is a very nice person...that's why we love him so much

thanks Shreya and welcome Visrom🤗

We hope you will like Gaurav and not just saying coz I'm a fan but I know for a fact that Gaurav has always been respectful towards his co actors, be it seniors or juniors, never one to seek attention or hogging screen time unless the makers plan it that way...He is a simple and hard working guy and I'm positive about him winning your appreciation pretty soon...

From the video I almost get the feeling of deja vu. His character and entry reminds me of Ajay from Special Squad. If it's really that type of character then I think we will all slowly start to like him.

^I have no idea who Ajay is but this man is awesome ❤️
This is a pic of him. Pankit Thakkar played Ajay. The show was awesome and this guy was hilarious, a Casanova, but a really good cop who respects his seniors and can do anything to save his team if need be. I almost imagined Gaurav Khanna in his role.

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by hinz

this is just too good I can't believe he's gonna be doing all those super hot and sexy looking scenes...him in white fir balck , there's only so much my weak heart can take

my calm avatar needs to go, coz its time to go crazy🤪

GK is back !!! wangdu this bike wala is my new meri ore avi🤣

🤣haha he's back and no time to be calm; after so much wait i think we got even more obsessive and crazy😆  its now teri ore haye khanna on the bike😆
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

🤣haha he's back and no time to be calm; after so much wait i think we got even more obsessive and crazy😆  its now teri ore haye khanna on the bike😆

how was ur dreaming Subbu?
Originally posted by .Tanya.

how was ur dreaming Subbu?

🤣i dont even think i slept for long enough to even have a dream😆