ARE you LAZY or ACTIVE?!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
😉😆  So, you guys have made all my topics fun this month.  I like posting here.  So, let's have some fun for a change.  My topics can be serious, I know.  I want to let it all out.  Do you consider yourself LAZY or ACTIVE?  It can be with work, school, love life, etc.  Please share your thoughts.  
Lazyyy to an extent that I won't even elaborate more ðŸ˜†
what should we call a person who is active online but lazy offline?
Originally posted by Avocado.Girl.

Lazyyy to an extent that I won't even elaborate more ðŸ˜†

You don't want to elaborate.  ðŸ˜‰
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by zorrro

what should we call a person who is active online but lazy offline?
I have a similar yet a different problem ... I am  active in IF and i indulge in many discussions ..now, I dont even mind typing HUGE. but that is restricted only to IF , i have a few friends who live in a different country and we tend to email each other occasionally , I reply short emails more rapidly than the longer ones. Though i love the longer ones more as it shows how much she loves me and the amt. of effort she puts into writing them.. but whenever i get em I seem to procrastinate replying it.. as it wont be fair to give short replies to long emails.. ..and due to which I avoid myself from replying them for some odd reasons ,which i am not able to figure out  ..I dont get it!..i type alot in here and there I suddenly feel week and tired and it seems too much! ...
is this  laziness ? ..if it is then y doesnt it happen in the case of IF? ..plzz help me.. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by BerryBlush07

I have a similar yet a different problem ... I am  active in IF and i indulge in many discussions ..now, I dont even mind typing HUGE. but that is restricted only to IF , i have a few friends who live in a different country and we tend to email each other occasionally , I reply short emails more rapidly than the longer ones. Though i love the longer ones more as it shows how much she loves me and the amt. of effort she puts into writing them.. but whenever i get em I seem to procrastinate replying it.. as it wont be fair to give short replies to long emails.. ..and due to which I avoid myself from replying them for some odd reasons ,which i am not able to figure out  ..I dont get it!..i type alot in here and there I suddenly feel week and tired and it seems too much! ...
is this  laziness ? ..if it is then y doesnt it happen in the case of IF? ..plzz help me.. ðŸ˜•
I dont think the length of the replies matter as much as the thought behind it. Sometimes just a word , gesture or a picture can speak more than a hundred words. So dont procrastinate ðŸ˜Š

It is said that when two people are very close they can communicate in silence also--- but I wish my friends stopped being lazy and stop all that silent communication. I'd rather prefer words please 
lazy in waking up in the morning...
Thanxx alot for hearing me out zoro, and for ur advice.. I will surely try it.. ðŸ˜Š