Arjun FF.. The Lady in Red (A Arjun -Rosanna Fic) Ch 68-69 Pg 73 19.1

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Okies.. Here we go.. 

**Warning : Suuuper long Ch ahead.. 

This one's dedicated to two beautiful women, without whom I wouldn't have been able to do this.. 

To Sarah : I know you might never visit IF (Who knows you do it behind my back, after all Rudra Sa is too much of a temptation to resist) πŸ˜›, but you know already, how much I appreciate our brainstorming sessions over coffee.. You're my stress-buster and editor clubbed into one.. β€οΈ  

To B1 : Behna.. You've been a wonderful listener all along and a great morale booster, when I do nothing but rant about how things don't seem to fall into place.. Just so you know, that ain't changing anytime soon.. πŸ˜ˆ  πŸ˜‰  

And not to forget, our KC.. πŸ˜‰

Moving on to the update!  

Chapter 49

Posted at the Blog! 

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE>>> 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

Precap: Arjun's Miss A's slip (Err.. well an almost confession) But is it too late for it, now? 

And there we shall stop!    Overdose ho gaya? Koi nahi.. Read again.. But make sure you catch all those tiny hints, dearies.. Varna Arjun Ji ke fans hoke kya faayda.. πŸ€ͺ

On a serious note, I hope you appreciate what I'm trying to do here.. 

Awaiting your POVs on the same.. 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
Finally back on track.

*Edited*

First of all thanks so much for such a wonderful dedication, and no matter what I will always be around when you rant and go crazy over your lady.πŸ˜‰

Besides I get many spoilers too so its a win-win situation for me.πŸ˜†

Ha...ha, you tell me I am a teaser but behna you surpass me in the teasing department. You could have warned me about Arjunji in shower, the image that formed in my head refuses to leave me.πŸ˜›

Always expect the unexpected in your case, in Rosy's case and even in Arjun's case.

You have created these characters so well that it is hard to predict what they will do, but each time they leave you stunned and guessing at what they will do next.

As in case of Rosy, I expected her to be in red, elegant gown at the Christmas party, but like Arjun I am also surprised by her choice of dress, but I am thinking deep down she knew her Mr. A would be around somewhere too.

Hmm...I am surprised Ajrun has managed to keep his emotions and jealousy controlled considering the strength of his feelings for his miss A and his natural possessiveness when it comes to her.

And Rosy is not immune to him at all, it only takes one intense look, one comforting gesture and everything she has done to hold herself together threatens to crumble at her feet. I wonder how long it will be before she gives in to her feelings and for once live in the moment.

I also think when the moment of truth hits she will be surprised by how Arjun will react. I think running from her or turning away from her will be the last thing on his mind. Yes he will be very angry at first but then he will react opposite of what she is expecting from him.

πŸ˜† I would be very weary if I were in Karan's place, I hope he is prepared for Rosy's sweet revenge, partner or no partner I am sure Rosy will find a way to get back at him some day, but again I am glad he took a chance and sent Arjun to look out for her.

Judging by Mario's reaction to seeing Arjun and Rosy together things are going to hit the fan soon. I just hope nothing bad happens to her.

It seems Mario knows more than he is letting on and he is playing games with her. Could Rosy have underestimated the man? Again I hope she is careful and cautious with him.

Nancy Drew?πŸ˜† That was cute, I can imagine her just as that and just as resilient as a child too, that was a cute moment between them.

If Rosy knows which buttons to push with Arjun than he is no less than her. He is managing to keep her guessing at his next move.

From teasing to angry to back to being teasing again, soon Rosy is not going to be able to resist him or his care.

He is slowly revealing his true feelings to her but Rosy has yet to realize it, but she is confused by him for sure.

Arjun's choice of gift, again unexpected, but perfect. Rosy is like a butterfly and I think no other could have realized this but him.

And the best part is the way he presented the gift to her, like I said he is very unpredictable and sneaky too.πŸ˜†

I was holding my breath, even thought you had warned me about it, I still expected a liplock any moment, but looks like we have to wait a little longer.😳

As always perfect update and I loved every moment of it.

Please continue soon.πŸ€—

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 9 years ago
unres
Lovely update.
Last part was the best.
What is Ro hiding??? Why she thinks Arjun will break all ties with her??
Butterfly scene was awesome.
Loved it

PS. My A levels exams are coming closer so I'll be busy with studies. 
My comments will be short and late. Sorry in advance for that.😳
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
hi avani di πŸ€—...

congrats !!! 4th thread ! awesome !! i wish the tell won't stop anytime soon !

i read the update before few hours but i'm still in trance !

gosh !! how beautifull it is ! 

i'm totally smitten by arjun's charm and ro's shyness ! freak she was blushing ! 

this side of ro is amazing ! the way she was denying πŸ˜‰ n arjun was ahem !!

left no single chance to silence herπŸ˜‰

haye ! pyar ke side effect !πŸ˜†

n yeah ! y i feel i like may be i'm not getting something πŸ€ͺ

ok ! karan n ro's convo was so hilarious πŸ˜† stay safe πŸ€£...

red chudidaar ! nice choice πŸ‘...

mario know what are they cooking ? he must be suspicious now 

want to see what's his next move to trap ro now ? just hope for the best !

case writing was amazing di !!!...make it a novel please :D

Update soon di love u πŸ€—
Edited by life93 - 10 years ago
It was beautiful... I also has a goofy grin across my face through out the update
I could picture the entire scene on the roof and it was just magical
This should actually be sent off and a real show can be made
U are absolutely awesome
Ur writing is much better than any work I have seen on television
Take a bow avantika... Ur talent is wasted here
U should actually take story writing as a profession
U make everything look so real
That's the reason I always ask u to update my favourite story Shayad... And ur next update for ajeeb si is also very promising
Thanks for the pm and please update soon x
Congrats on the new thread
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
Superb
Congrats for thread 4
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

Congrats for the new thread..!!!
One more beautiful part...loved it very much..!!!
Loved the convo btw karan and rosy...!!!It seems that Mario has come to know about rosy's intentions..he is clever indeed..!!!
Arjun has become ro's shadow n he would surely keep her safe...I so want Mario's destruction as soon as possible..!!!
Arjun gifting her a bracelet was surprising...hope we get such scenes more frequently...greedy
waiting eagerly to read more..update soon..thanks for pm