Awwssmmmly Awwssmmm... part...
Loved it to the core
Supper Amazing...
Wonderful...
Precap seems Supper Awwssmmm...
cont sooon
Plzzz PM me
Posted: 10 years ago

Sometimes no matter how many eyelashes or dandelion seeds you blow, no matter how much of your heart you tear out and slap on your sleeve, it just ain't gonna happen-Melissa Jensen

This quote reminds me of the child like innocentgirl Ro,Arjun's Miss A which is lost somewhere in the shrewd Lady in Red or more like a defeated mother.

How could she expect forgiveness from him.
He knew he wanted this.Again
 I never told you,Arjun,I wish I could undo it.
Sherlock Mode for the above italics especially
Again 😎

Mario.I want to kill him.😑Hopefully Arjun-Ro uski acche se dhulai kare.But then so many things are at stake that it is difficult to predict who will defeat whom just like the smiley hereIt's about the battle of good vs. evil. We all know whom we want to come out as the winner, but nobody really knows who will win this fight. At least there is no clear indication of such victory in the current time.

I can imagine Karan getting beaten up by the Lady in Red.

Gift❀️☺️(Kaun sa emotion sabse zyada hai pata hi naiπŸ˜†)

I wonder how will Arjun react or more of his POV when he sees the gift that he gave her long back which she hasn't seperated from herself even after donning so many roles in her life.

Lollipop i loved the line of the butterfly.Goes in the list of my favorites.πŸ˜ƒ
To metamorphose into a beautiful butterfly,it had to squeeze itself though a tiny   opening in the cocoon before it was worthy of praise and courage.

The butterfly actually metaphored the entire journey of the Lady in Red uptil now.

The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.  ~Rabindranath Tagore

Eager to wait & watch the butterfly living in the moments with the one who is everything for her
Hello peeps! 
Here goes the next one.. 

Err.. ek lecture toh banta hai na.. πŸ˜‰
First things first.. Thank you for reading and commenting on the previous one! Your feedback means a lot and helps me connect to the story even better.. πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Secondly, like I said I will be moving the story to the blog very soon, coz clearly the silent readers have chosen to remain silent and I am no saint to be sharing my beloved fiction here if there aren't enough takers.. 

But please bear with me coz I have to repost the previous parts at the blog and that is really time-consuming!  
And yes.. E-mail ID's please.. Those of you who have sent them before, please send them again coz I cleared my inbox just last week.. 

Will add them to the blog and start posting rightaway! Will still keep this thread active for comments and replies and who knows, we may move back to IF again.. 

But for now, SYS?! πŸ˜Ž

Okay! Enough of my rant.. Read on.. β€οΈ

Chapter 50

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE>> 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hi avani diπŸ€—...

this part was mix of both action n emotion at its peak !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and i'm looking forward now !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

what should i say ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† have some mercy on ro di ! playful arjun isn't anyone's cup of tea ! and u adding more it for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but believe me the song was so beauti..ful !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the dance ahem !! ro was in grave dangerπŸ˜‰...

but after going through all this there is only one , his touch still sooth her pains πŸ˜ƒ this is something she knew always but insecurity on both the parts...haye kya pyaar hai ...

and mario !!! i agree with #farheen make yash alive again n again kill him😑...they both deserved more brutual death😑😑😑...

i'm actually scared this time ...hope arjun reach to her soon ! 

update soon di πŸ€—

Edited by life93 - 10 years ago
very very very nice update (as usual 😳)
the song... the dance... their convo... beautifully written
the bracelet is doing its job (i love Arjun ) 
"Hang in there, Ro.. Just don't let anything happen to you! Please! Not this time.."
ahaan πŸ˜‰ ... Mr.A is coming πŸ˜ƒ
excellent writing
waiting for more πŸ˜Š
(and i am pming u my email id 😳)
They both loved each other immensely.Their own insecurites and the situations separated them.Only if they knew about the other's feelings.
Since the first day, from the way she had welcomed him to her trying to cheer him up and bring him out of the self imposed prison; from her making his favourite besan laddo to see him smile to buying her a silver anklet to see it around her feet..they have always shared a heart warming relationship being eachother's best friend always. Developing a soft corner for eachother to falling in love deeply. They have lived for eachother.Only if destiny had favoured and blessed them too..

He was her only salvation, the only one person who could help her heal. But he was the only one who could break her apart, if and when he found out the truth. That said it all, what kind of bonding they shared and how deeply the loved each other.Everytime I see the word truth, I want it to be out in open soonish.Enough of running away, it's time for confessions. She should believe herself and him as they never give up on the other.They need to be together and heal eachother's pain as soon as possible.

The song, just perfect choice for the situation.Both remembered the same moment and understood what was being said.
They don't need the exchange of words to know what the other feels, their eyes give it all.It speaks volumes.The anger, happiness, love, pain, fear every damn emotion is potrayed by their eyes.
Her daughter loved playing with the dozen clinking colourful bangles on her. Everything reminds her of Annu.She was the only reason Ro had been facing everything.But that happiness was also snatched away from her.Nobody can understand her pain.

"It's better if I don't answer that, Arjun. Because neither of us will be able to deal with the consequences, if I did." Arjun heard her.He now has the fierce determination to know what she has to say and also keep her safe.
"The bracelet was doing it's job." I knew it.It had to be something, the gift with trackers.Shree has done a great job.Arjun can keep tabs on her now.He has to.She can't be left alone with the danger Mario Pereira right?

What does that mean..Her hands are tied..?
If that Mario does anything wrong to Rosy, Arjun ke sath sath main bhi uski Surf Excel se dhulai karungi..!!
That was awesome update.
Loved it..<3
Looking forward to more.
Update next part soonish.Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 10 years ago
Colbie Calliet's I never told you! its one of my fav...u wont beleive some days ago whn i ws hearing th song i imagined Ro nd Arjun...oh so great...do we hav a connection :p

beautiful update...it had so mch revelations dat too direct ones...
heart goes out to Ro...hope this time Arjun reaches her on time...

so th bracelet had this GPS tracker...great!
continue really soon avantika...cnt' wait!

will pm u my email ID ASAP!
do send me link for th blog updates...

love
Aisha
Can somewhat guess from the precap what made Arjun bang his hand on the steering.  Both have realized that they cannot exist without each other.  Please don't let anything happen to Arjun's Miss A.  He will not be able to bear another loss.  Same for her.  Please let him reach in time for her.  Continue soon.