Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
And meri angel B1: Your return gift (hope it's upto your expectations)..
*Are u smiling wickedly?*😉

Oh wow...I am looking down in shame, how could I have miss this.

Darn, darn, I was prepared for this, I was expecting lots of anger, pain, tears and of course the fury, but I never, I mean never thought Arjun could be so cruel even at this worst.

Yes I know he is blinded by the fact that she his the biggest trught from him but deep down I expected him to not hurt like he just hurt her.

I know I am being harsh with him and I can even understand his feelings, but I still can't help but feel for Rosy because it seems everyone is understanding Arjun and his pain but no one is asking her why she did what she did.

But applaude for Karna for finally taking the step to support her.

Okay let me go read rest of this, then I can say more.

Errr...okay I wasn't expecting that.😛

Outstanding, mindblowing update, the moment I had waited for since I figured everything out.

That was just an awe...moment, I have no words for it. I simply loved, loved, loved my gift. A very big jadoo ki jhappi for you.🤗

Wish I could hug you for real for the most awaited moment, excellent job.

Can't wait to read more.😊
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 9 years ago
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello.. 

Before I post the next Chapter, a few thank-you's are due.. ðŸ˜Š

@ Anny90 : Hey.. I hope you've managed to read all of it by now.. Maybe singing brings out her true self to the fore.. 
Yep.. They've both lost their loved ones.. and have been dealing with a lot for years.. But not anymore.. Atleast Arjun isn't going to sit back and let fate destroy his life, for a 2nd time.. 
Thanks.. Glad you could relate to it.. 

@ smanchik : Haha yeah.. More funny moments ahead, but before that they need to come to terms with their grief.. Once that is done, Lady in Red will head on an absolutely heart-fluttering track.. ðŸ˜‰
Thank you.. 

@ flowing_river : Thanks.. Yep.. No mushiness, never! Oh, watch out - his woman is going to test his patience until he snaps.. 

@ Jannat94 : Thank you.. 

@ Snehajain : Thank you soo much.. Yup, that they do.. Else they would have killed each other with their harsh words by now.. ðŸ˜†
Arre.. Koi na.. why fikar when the Hero is here.. ðŸ˜‰
Yep.. The revelation begins in the next and a very long overdue conversation too.. 
Hope you enjoy reading it.. 

@ skrafty : Thanks dear.. 
Yes, they are.. About time! 

@ Devangana : Exactly.. He's not letting her go ever again.. 

@ _Nikita_ : Thank you soo much! Glad you like it.. 

@ Radhika Shah : Thanks.. 

@ kunchu : Kk.. ðŸ˜³ Exactly.. Oh and the next one too.. I could just imagine them right since the time I first heard it.. You know which one, don't u.. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ’”
Aww.. That is a hugee compliment, one I shall always treasure.. 
Thank you soo much for your constant support and motivation.. 

@ _Blackpearl_ : Oh yeah.. But we've gotta return to the heavy intense ones again, for a while - or perhaps to wind up their grief.. 
He won't.. He may not forgive her yet, but he's not letting her go anywhere now.. 
Thank you.. 

@ rimi_invisible : Arre.. It's okay.. 
Thank you.. Really appreciate it.. 
More on what she plans to do in the following chapters.. 

@ vidya.anand : Vidziii.. Aww.. Lady in love toh hai.. but bohot rulaya na two years.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Yep.. forgiving and forgetting may not happen for a while, but what happens when he realises the extent to which she hates herself? Will he make attempts to change - i think he should.. 
Varna story aur do saal chalegi.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Sheesh.. I hate to disappoint you B3, but romantic ko tanik rukna padega.. The next couple ones are gonna be angsty confrontations.. 
Bass 2/3 more.. Phir pakka nahi rulaungi.. Gulabwala promise.. ðŸ˜³

Thanks soo much Vidzi, for being with The Lady in Red so far.. Truly appreciate it behna.. ðŸ˜ƒ

@ NainaSM : Thank you.. I did read your comment at the blog.. 

@ _Shivani_ : So true.. It's not their fault, but sometimes you don't really value what you had, and threw away until it's taken from you.. 
Of course, in their case - it's really extreme.. 

Oh we do have a long way to go.. But I guess, now that they're both slowly realising and accepting their mistakes - a reunion isn't too far away.. 
Yup.. Absolutely.. Them being together is the only way they will be able to sort out their differences and avenge their family's unfortunate end.. 
Aww.. Thank you.. Glad you could relate to their emotions.. 

Arre... Lecture kahan.. It's what I really want to hear.. Heartfelt rants, doesn't matter if they're one line or a page long.. They're much more precious than thank-you's and praises.. 

Thank you soo much! Really appreciate it.. 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello.. ðŸ¤—

I've read and replied to your comments on top.. Do take a look if you'd like to.. 

Errmm.  This Chapter took me several days to pen down.. something always seemed to go wrong.. And to be honest, I'm not really pleased with the outcome.. 

Anyhow.. Also.. I didn't want to force such a long Chapter down your busy schedules, but the scene needed a closure and I had to do it.. 
Have split it into 2 - which can be read as individual chapters as well.. ðŸ˜†

**Oh and my weak-hearted ladies - be warned.. It's slightly high on the tear-jerker quotient.. (the usual - but this one's special.. You'll know why when u read..) 

TEASER for Ch 64

He didn't know why she had gotten tangled into the mess that his life was, but he knew that she should have never had to make that choice. 
His passion to seek justice for the wronged and dedication towards his work had earned him several enemies, and yet he had never really stopped to care. 

But was it all worth the sacrifices that he had made over the years? Losing his surrogate family, Roshni, and now her? 

His gut twisted with the mere thought of something untoward happening to her.

Would he even survive without her? And for whom?

Jigra vich agan lagaake.. Rabba

Lakeeran vich likhdi Judaai..

A while later she walked out wearing his over-sized clothes, tugging at the sleeves of his long shirt. For some unknown reason, the faint fragrance of the fabric conditioner and his spicy deodorant made her feel light-headed.

Despite herself, just for a passing moment she imagined how it would be to have his strong arms around her, once; just one more time.

There was no denying the fact that she wanted him to be her strength, she felt safe when he was around, his tender caresses and possessive touch ignited her, threatened to set her aflame and yet liberated her from the shackles she was bound in.

But she knew she couldn't afford to give herself false hopes; she had to be strong else she would never be able to stand up if it all turned out to be a figment of her imagination.

Kholun jo baahein.. Bass gham yeh simat rahein hain..

Aankhon ke aage.. Lamhe yeh kyun ghat rahe hain.. 

More at the Blog

*Song credits - Judaai, Badlapur..  ðŸ’”

Arijit Singh, Rekha Bharadwaj.. 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
You did it again.
wo do ;etters hi kafi thi yaar
you answered many of my doubts indirectly.
yaar. how do you manage to make me feel for these 2 people
Rula dethi ho
Annu ki badi yaad ayi
Yash tho badi plan karke ke nikla tha
kash Baba had an insight of whom he was getting his girl to be married
may be Yash had such a big camouflage that it tricked all
again it makes me think, what if baba knew Arjun and Ro had liked each other even if they didnt recognize?
what if he knew abt the baby?
yaar... hayee
no more thinking
you made me already freeze.
bubyeee.

haye... moi first!!! ye kaise hua???
Edited by kunchu - 9 years ago
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW
Now that was quite of an update
I really love the way u pen the emotions
The update was really emotional and the letters were the last straw
Rula diya yaar
Loved the way Arjun is trying to break the walls built by Ro
Those letters were really emotional but were written beautifully
Just loved them
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
flowing_river thumbnail
the update made rabba song more soulful...
finally arjun is breaking the wall around Ro and through letters came to know about her state of mind
and no. of emotions u portrayed on Ro in a single update is so so amazingly marvelous.. 
always it takes hell of time and mind to read up the update and at the end me emotionally charged...😭😳😳 so i can understand u took so much time to pen it down..😃
smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOAH!!! that was really an emotional update i literally cried reading the chapters. it literally broke my heart!!! splendid job!! I don't really have another words to say at the moment. You should seriously consider publishing this story. This is one fine piece of work encapsulating all the emotions. I can't wait to read more. awesome yo! keep up the good job and keep updating! :)
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well written...Superb Work...
Emotion Well Described...
Crying ghostly face of mine...
*crying**tear stricken face*
*wiping my face n rubbing my red nose*

hmmm...what more to say???

Waise I cried while reading that letters...
I love the way sakshi talked with her unborn baby...
I love the way arjun carried her in his arms...
I love the way arjun made her sit coocooned in his arms...
It was truly an emotional update...
I loved it...
pls update soon...
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
It was Emotionally Beautiful
Every emotion pain hurt anger love was described so beautifully
Arjun is trying to break the walls between their hearts
The way you described Rosy's state of mind through the letters was just Wonderful
Amazing update
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the PM
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm