loved Arjun Rosy's conversation 
so Arjun has put that GPS tracker in the bracelet...nice 
recap sounds scary...hope Arjun reaches their on time 
thanks for the pm 
continue soon
will send you my mail id soon...please do add me to your blog links
Edited by yas23 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for the very late reply! Woah! Amazing update!! The precap was mind boggling! I hope rosy is safe!! This ff is getting interested day by day! Keep it up girl! I would definetely love to be with you until the end. So do add me in your blog! I would love to keep reading your ff. awesome keep on updating.
With best wishes,
Your reader :)
even in this hot weather had to switch off my fan after reading this part,still shivering.waiting for next update.
 waiting  4 update 🥺

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I have died every day waiting for you..

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.. 

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.. 

One step closer.. 

Phew! Now that was bhery bhery long! 🥱 

Err.. those of you who want to kill me, will have to wait.. 😈  

Please drop in your comments. They mean a lot! 😊

Precap for next: Arjun in the hospital and Rosy avoids meeting him.. 

[MEMBERS ONLY]

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
*Edited*

Uff...ek din pitegi tu.😈

What a place to stop at.😒

Okay here I am, where do I start. You say you are no good at writing action yet this one floated beautifully. It was easy for my to picture each and every scene, and punch as I read the whole thing.

It felt as though the scene was playing out right in front of my eyes.

Starting from Rosy acting nonchalant as Mario whisked her away even when she knew she was threading on a dangerous territory to Arjun driving like a mad man to find  his lady love. Brilliantly described and written, hats off.

Then there was the brave Rosy, always thinking even while she is under the influence of drug and bound with no way to escape.

Mario..what can I say about him, I didn't expect him to go down easy and he didn't disappoint me one bit, I hated him but I must say he is very impressive and ruthless to the bitter end. I suppose when you have worked hard to be where you are at it is not easy to give in so easily, never mind the fact that he would have lost it all eventually.

I am glad both Rosy and Arjun got in their share of punches when it came to Mario and I am glad they tried their best to catch him alive even though,  they, especially Rosy, would have preferred him alive, in the end he left her no choice.

It was either him or Arjun and I felt bad that she had no choice in the matter. Once again the her mission her need for revenge on behalf of her precious child took backseat to her love, Arjun. She may not realize it now, but I think for now it was the best choice.

Even if Mario would have been left alive he would have never revealed anything on Sikandar, because he obviously aware that either way he would have died, at hands of Rosy and Arjun or at hands of Sikandar.

Besides deep down I think she knows that her revenge won't be complete without Arjun beside her.

😡 You not only got him cut with a knife but you got him shot too. Damn woman you are dangerous, warn kiya karo warna revenge is sweet dish best served cold, Samjhi ya Samjhaun!😈

Okay moving on...finally she gave in and let out her pain and frustration, her real reasons to marry the devil.

And finally Arjun realized what she gave up for him, for Rosh, for her father, for her entire family and that is just the tip of a ice berg.

Finally they both realize that beneath that deep bond of friendship, lies feelings much deeper, much stronger than mere friendship.

Finally they both realized that they are bound by more than the friendship and shared pain.

Finally they both realized that they loved each other and will always love each other no matter who or what comes between them.

I am so glad that things are out in the open before we move on to the next phase of this story, because this realization is needed for what is to come next.

This love for each other is what is going to get them thru whatever happens next.

Loved, loved the update, brilliantly done behna, seriously I am speechless as always.

I have something for you.😛

😈 Yes I am evil!😃

Enjoy behna.😛

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 9 years ago
unres...
Mario is dead😭😭
Why did you kill him????
I wanted to read his interrogation scene with ETF especially with Arjun😆
And I also wanted him to know the real identity of Rosy before he dies😳

Mario used to work for Sikander.😲 
I didn't know that.
She was back to square one. If sikander can gift his Constructions company to him, then surly Mario does mean something to him & he will strike back.Right???

Fighting scene was fab.
Loved Rosy's attitute👍🏼

Did Rosy knew about Yash's true identity before her marriage???😕

Rosy finally burst out.
I am happy
She finally let her frustration & told him that she did everything for him which was very much needed before the confession.❤️

They finally confessed🥳
Can I expect some cheezy Romantic scenes in coming updates??😳

Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
hi avani di🤗

i just can't thank you enough for this special update !!! thank you 🤗🤗

but bahut wait karwaya 

ok coming back to update !! what a piece woah !!! 

rosy finally killed the animal 😡😡 

how that pareira dared to say her so down grade words🤢...i just want to shoot him at that moment😡

but even in so critical situation she worked brillaintly👏👏👏

fighting scenes were just fabulous fantastic👏👏👏 

arjun's entry was nice👏

finally pareira is dead ...the much deserved place for him hell😡😡

but yes rosy hardwork  all went unpaid but i'm sure arjun n she will find n kill sikander together😃

rosy mumbling n then her anger was justified but again she was accused for being selfish  but i'm glad finally she told him 😊

the confession of  love was ...masha allah !! 

the song was so beautifull !!

u know i can hardly sleep well after reading your update !😆...dremalnd !!

this time update soonish ! i can't wait now :)

this tale is soemthing i will cherish always 😃

thank you for ur this piece love u di🤗

Edited by life93 - 10 years ago
I love it as usual
plz update soon
nd haan plz add me in ur blog