|| LIVE Updates & Episode Discussion Thread || KKKDKB

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

W e l c o m e   t o 

Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ka Blockbuster 

L i v e  U p d a t e  /  E p i s o d e  D i s c u s s i o n  T h r e a d.

Rules

As the name suggesnt this is going to be Live Update cum Episode Discussion Thread.

Before we get down and start posting here are few rules which needs to be followed.

- Anyone and everyone can post live datas in this thread.

- Do not insult any celebs in this thread and keep the thread clean.

- This thread will be under strict surveillance and offenders will be dealt by the Section DTs

- Constructive Criticism is allowed provided they don't cross "certain lines".

- Do not start fan war in this thread please.

- If you are unhappy with any comments just click on the REPORT button instead of quoting and arguing.

- Contact forum DTs souro , LeadNitrate , Leviathan for any issues.

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously I was on the edge of my seat during the entire episode...really great innovative stunts...I'm just loving the Idea of 3 stunts per episode...the yuckiest and worst stunt was given to GK and RR...But Rochelle was too brave and she was all smiling after the stunt..I was like😲...How on earth is she smiling😕...I would have cried buckets Edited by adigaag - 9 years ago
Everyone performed their stunts really well today. Karanvir and teejays debut stunt was awesome only if they took the flag together the last stunt was so scary. Hats of to gaushal and rajneish - Rochelle for even attempting it. Rochelles one mistake has cost then Both a lot.. Good luck to them for tomorrow. 😃
Lovely rocking action packed episode...loved the stunts today as always...doggies my favorite but that was a bit dangerous stunt...Had the dog bitten anybody then...eagerly waiting for tomorrow...😃 GC DB will perform...not liking one of the wild cards entries..