Posted: 10 years ago
So, i was thinking when somebody comes out of relationship do you think its OK to be friends with them or just forget and move on .. inspiration of this topic has to be this song .. boy vs girl version 😆 
        [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY[/YOUTUBE]
forget it and move on! they wasted years of your jawaani years / months .. forrrgggetabout them. don't even waste time wishing them bad luck.. 
I don't have a fixed decision on this one...am confused! 
I think that once gone..gone forever but then its also like their is no harm in keeping in contact...but I still prefer the former. Their is no need to go back..move on! It brings back memories about that person if you are in touch so its better to just leave it...MOVE ON. 
My ex is my friend and today is her birthday..! Happy birthday to her ðŸ¤£
Posted: 9 years ago
Psychology claims that If two
past lovers can remain just
friends, its either they are
still in love, or never were.
MOVE ON but that's yhe hardest thing 😛
Depends who the person is ðŸ˜› Sometimes you can't let someone go, s/he friend or lover, remains someone important in your life. ðŸ˜Š And sometimes yoy just want to move on so that person is supposed to be just your past nothing else. ðŸ˜ƒ So for me it depends who the person is. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by KohliKiKholee

nobody loves me. 

No .. Felicity loves Oliver ðŸ˜­ 

nobody loves me. 
really? I am so sorry for you .. btw welcome to the LFDR forum and keep spreading love ! ðŸ˜‰

But i want Oliver to love the huntress. ðŸ˜†

Hunterwali is in jail ..let her rot in there. Oliver's lap are meant for felicity. ðŸ˜³  I wonder when will he start seeing her as his girl , he is taking too much time.