Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Forget and move on. Can't be friends with all of them, now can you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

forget it and move on! they wasted years of your jawaani years / months .. forrrgggetabout them. don't even waste time wishing them bad luck.. 

It had to be you who'd say the exact same thing as me! You're my twin.😆😆
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KohliKiKholee

I hope that sarah dies soon for that to happen. i tried visiting Arrow forum on IF. Its just so suffocating. Members are less interested in storyline and more in this romantic triangle. 

LOL .. actually u shd make a topic on sarah and brag how that chic tweeted you back and now  u want them together ðŸ˜†.. this will burn many, some interesting folks are over there which u might know them from your Past e-life .. ðŸ˜†
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It depends on the situation.
Someone like me would always want things to be peaceful, even if the relationship didn't work out, it's not really anyone's fault. It's just two people who couldn't have gotten along for whatever the reason it might be. And it includes cheating.

A relationship is always intense from day one, it's two lives coming together. Honestly. They are not family to put up with you sometimes. It's just love that will ignore a lot of things. So it's ok when in the end you figure out that it's not working.

Sometimes if you just make peace with yourself things aren't so bad after a break up. Sure it hurts like hell but life just goes on.

And if you come across your ex in the future, it's ok to smile and exchange a greeting. This doesn't mean "friends" It means you've made peace within yourself.

I had an ex who chose his ex girlfriend over me, It doesnt mean she's prettier and hotter and that I should consider myself inferior. It's his choice and it doesnt seem right to force yourself on anyone.

We even talk once a while and things are peaceful. 
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KohliKiKholee

nobody loves me. 

I say this so often to my boyfriend, rather playfully ! 😆
It's fun to see the reaction 😆