Poll

Are you a Tanu or a Manu?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

How far would you go to get the person you want? 

think Tanu weds Manu ? she didn't even want him and made it clear and he was still following her around like a lost puppy. till eventually after 2.5 hours which equals 10 real years she eventually gives up and resigns to the fact that it would be safer to marry him than have him stalking her .. unless I missed the plot someone there..but you get the point? 

Are you a manu? or a Tanu?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
confused  .. manu type ppl always comes last -- guys who are just way too shy end up becoming stalkers ..kinda reminded me of dating.mystery .. poor guy i hope he able to met tanu ..😆
well! i would have to say tanu for me ..not as mental as her but few things i do relate to her. :D
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

confused  .. manu type ppl always comes last -- guys who are just way too shy end up become stalkers ..kinda reminded me of dating.mystery .. poor guy i hope he able to met tanu ..😆

well! i would have to say tanu for me ..not as mental as her but few things i do relate to her. :D

remember how you had a crush on dating mystery? 
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

🤣

I'm sure she remembers that all too well.

Remember how he had a crush on YOU, Dr3v*L? 
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Dr3v*L - ah han .. dat was not me, it was you .. putting so much effort for him .. made him learn all the steps, who does dat ? ..NO ONE ..u and him had something really special.. n u miss him, don't ya ? ðŸ˜†
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

How am I not aware of this fact? ðŸ¤£
Proud to be a TANU ! 
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

@Dr3v*L - ah han .. dat was not me, it was you .. putting so much effort for him .. made him learn all the steps, who does dat ? ..NO ONE ..u and him had something really special.. n u miss him, don't ya ? ðŸ˜†

everyone knows you had a crush on him! you are still posting those depressing songs since the day he left till now! we all know who you are posting for! 

COME ON PENCIL, ENOUGH ALREADY, WE ARE MATES! AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, SNAP OUT OF IT !😆

everyone knows you had a crush on him! you are still posting those depressing songs since the day he left till now! we all know who you are posting for!

COME ON PENCIL, ENOUGH ALREADY, WE ARE MATES! AND WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, SNAP OUT OF IT !😆

Bohut dair kardi meherbaan aate aate ! 😆
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

Tanu:-) 

Tanu was crazy! why does everyone want to be crazy tabu...

@youth .. I know who you are? you are that goon called raja!