Smj ni aunda eh ki ho reha hai😆😆
jatt n juliet 1
thn 2
disco singh
carry on jatta
singh vs kaur..

te hun jatt james bond😆😆

hr jga bs jatt hi jatt😆😆

is film ch mein chundi a k gippy james bond diyaan dhajiyaan uda deve😆😆kyu k jatt..hor ki kr skde ne😆😆...

no offense😆😆as me myself a jatt😆😆
Posted: 10 years ago

problem is people oniy want to see comedy ,punjabi audience is not interested in serious n sensitive cinema.how many have watched anhe ghode da daan & nabar

even good movies like dharti & haani did nt got much box office response.god knows kadon ache naam punjabi movies nu milnge te audience ohna vadhia naam valian movies nu vadhia response v devegi.

Haha you got a point Reet. Comedy is one thing but jatt  also seems to be a common theme amongst movies. They should really eliminate the whole cast thing -_-
Originally posted by gk_09

Haha you got a point Reet. Comedy is one thing but jatt  also seems to be a common theme amongst movies. They should really eliminate the whole cast thing -_-
😆thats what..i guess they think only jatts can make ppl laugh😳cox they really hv a good sense of humour😆😆...but they shul think smthing else too...Harbhajan Mann di koi movie jatt te based nai hundi...pe shayad gippy te diljeet r more proub to b jatts😆😆
Originally posted by tvluvr

problem is people oniy want to see comedy ,punjabi audience is not interested in serious n sensitive cinema.how many have watched anhe ghode da daan & nabar

even good movies like dharti & haani did nt got much box office response.god knows kadon ache naam punjabi movies nu milnge te audience ohna vadhia naam valian movies nu vadhia response v devegi.

🥱i dun think so..Harbhajan Mann never did a comedy..but his movies rocked the industry...n only he is the one who gave a new start to punjabi cineam..so its not that ppl dun wanna watch serious movies..depends...vts the theme..n how actors did their job😛
😊

🥱i dun think so..Harbhajan Mann never did a comedy..but his movies rocked the industry...n only he is the one who gave a new start to punjabi cineam..so its not that ppl dun wanna watch serious movies..depends...vts the theme..n how actors did their job😛

totaly agree with you,harbhajan mann with manmohan singh has revived the punjabi movies a decade ago,but dear i m talking about today the present time😊.the movies i had mentioned above in my post r well made with good theme n actors with good screenplay.😊

I swear H. Mann has done movie where jatt clan is prominent. Probably not this extreme but it's been there 🤔
Originally posted by tvluvr

😊

totaly agree with you,harbhajan mann with manmohan singh has revived the punjabi movies a decade ago,but dear i m talking about today the present time😊.the movies i had mentioned above in my post r well made with good theme n actors with good screenplay.😊

ohk...hv not watched the movies u mentioned..as i tried to watch but found the screenplay ba bit OTT...so dint watch..left them in the midway...not even midway...but from the very starting🥱..i guess efforts made by H .Maan were awesome..so his movies worked really awesome...
but...ohk...the second reason can b that at that time punjabi cinema was dead..n Harbhajan Mann gave a spark..a start..so punjabi ppl found it fabulous..n rushed towards cinema halls...but these dayz...its like evry now n thn r coming punjabi movies..n evn not that perfect...bs eve hi koi v muh chk k hero bn reha hai...so the fear i hv🤢is ...if again punjabi cinema get a set back by the fateecher movies...sm fateecher movies...😲😲
Originally posted by gk_09

I swear H. Mann has done movie where jatt clan is prominent. Probably not this extreme but it's been there 🤔
Gur i wonder if he ever mentioned word..*Jatt* in his movies🤔..which one is that...m not able to recall that...as hv watched all his movies i guess
Not in the movie title but in the story itself.