Punjabi Channel

jatt james bond...lol - Page 2

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gk_09

Not in the movie title but in the story itself. 

yeah that too..in which movie??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That I need to dig up. It's been ages since I've seen an old school H. Mann movie 😳
This content was originally posted by: gk_09

That I need to dig up. It's been ages since I've seen an old school H. Mann movie 😳

😊oh..if he worked in those ages too..i mean m not recalling any😕
ohk...mein dekheya movie da dialogue😆😆tusi v suno sare
Hero:khdja...saah ta le la😲

Heroine:...ke e??

Hero:...jatt ne tere li nva jhaga svaya...te tu baliye jhakdi v nai😲

😆😆its fab xperience..yeah it is...i mean gippy...this was xpected from u😆😆looks really funny ...amazing to listen that...OMG...jhaga...jhakdi😆😆its kinda punjabi of 18th century i guess😆😆
no...really not...ppl still use these words in villages who r not educated enough
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya there r lots of theth(pure) punjabi words we r ot familiar with but people speeks .dont u remember the famous from jat n Juliet 2-    " main hadban te marna, ih hadban ki hunda? tu puch k ki aamb laine a". 😊 I wonder what would b zareen khan s reaction on jhaga, jhakdi.Edited by tvluvr - 10 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Harbhajan Maan had stories that were quite.. boring. =/ They were so repetitive with a very common theme as well. NRI kid goes to India. =/

Asan Nu Maan Watna Da
Jee Ayan Nu
..that movie where he gets reincarnated and they're in Vancouver, LOL
That other movie where he goes to India to patao his step mother.

I was getting sick of that. Like, we get it. Can we get some nice, movie based in India only?
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...sandhureet..

its kinda punjabi of 18th century i guess.

no...really not...ppl still use these words in villages who r not educated enough

Uh not really.. its just that they speak the actual Punjabi and not the fake one you hear in Bollywood songs. 🥱

People from villages are not always "uneducated".. they just haven't forgotten or ignored their mothertongue. When I went to Punjab last year, the Punjabi spoken in cities made me cringe. Way too Hindified, while Punjabi clearly is a distant language. One of the main reasons why Gippy's and Diljit's films work IS because of the language they use. Its very real.. they speak "Malwai" Punjabi. So maybe it is "village-ish" for the Punjabis from the Doaba region (mostly NRIs). And in a way they're also reviving the language by using words which a lot of "shehri" Punjabi speakers have replaced with Hindi/Urdu words.

They speak the real Punjabi. Fact.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know about anyone else.. but we still say "Jhagga" and "Jhaakdi".
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^We still use those too. ðŸ¤” Seems NRI Punjabis are the ones not interested in mixing Hindi with our Punjabi. =P
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For example the show Veera - the Punjabi Hindi mix makes me cringe >.< I understand why they do it (so the audience understands) but I guess it impacts society in a way as well.

Going back to Jatt James Bond - apparently shows were sold out. Anyone seen it?