Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Yeah.. I'm sure the ONLY reason anyone should holler me at all is cuz they need a car to drive around san diego! πŸ₯Ί

thats fine we will just spend our time stuck in the hotel room.. you dig?
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

thats fine we will just spend our time stuck in the hotel room.. you dig?

MasterDisaster is also gonna be there... don't you wanna include him in your plans?πŸ˜†
Edited by Easy_A - 10 years ago

Na not like that πŸ˜†I am going cuz my bro wants to have a white christmas in NY.. and Cali cause my sister wants to go to harry potter world.. which is in universal florida, not universal CA! but I haven't told her that.. but either way LA was always on the cards!

... san diego ..that is supremely cool! ... for me!! thats next to the border too..easy_a has a car maybe we should be friends with her?πŸ˜†

I can come to Florida (Orlando) as well ! not a big issue..! πŸ˜† the campus in Florida is offering my courses aswell πŸ˜† So its mean this year the Christmas and NY will be very enjoyable ..
For sure! Hey easy you are coming to pick me right? πŸ˜† otherwise I have to waste my $20 on mega bus πŸ˜†

MasterDisaster is also gonna be there... don't you wanna include him in your plans?πŸ˜†

Pencil will be there as well and sorry e-bhabi I don't wanna become a big kabab me Hadda ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hotel room will be good for you too! me and Penny will wait you two at the nearest coffee shop ! πŸ˜‰
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Pencil will be there as well and sorry e-bhabi I don't wanna become a big kabab me Hadda ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hotel room will be good for you too! me and Penny will wait you two at the nearest coffee shop ! πŸ˜‰

i think you better stay with us at all times .. I think you should handcuff me to you and easy_a to pencil otherwise we are bound to disappear on you guys.. LOL even though when I told easy_a I said .. mates before dates and this time I shall be going to visit penta first and .. she looked at me like this πŸ˜² ... πŸ˜•... what a crazy thing to say.. 
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Thanks. but did you somewhere up there say that you'll be with pencil on a coffee date? So there will be two kababs going on, am i rite?? πŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail

i think you better stay with us at all times .. I think you should handcuff me to you and easy_a to pencil otherwise we are bound to disappear on you guys.. LOL even though when I told easy_a I said .. mates before dates and this time I shall be going to visit penta first and .. she looked at me like this πŸ˜² ... πŸ˜•... what a crazy thing to say.. 

I miss you.. =(

I don't know what's the crazier thing to say. πŸ˜† That.. or to prance around the city as two gay couples cuffed to each other cuz hands don't behave otherwise. 

i think you better stay with us at all times .. I think you should handcuff me to you and easy_a to pencil otherwise we are bound to disappear on you guys.. LOL even though when I told easy_a I said .. mates before dates and this time I shall be going to visit penta first and .. she looked at me like this😲...πŸ˜•... what a crazy thing to say..

Bhabiii dekh lo I am not forcing your Munda to meet me first πŸ˜† please don't hit my brother with ur chappal for this πŸ˜†

Thanks.but did you somewhere up there say thatyou'll be with pencil on a coffee date? So there will be two kababs going on, am i rite??πŸ˜†

no me and pencil will wait for you two outside the coffee shop πŸ˜† don't worry bhabii we will not become haddi πŸ˜† Saul is coming to meet us..! please adjust me and Pencil with you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

<font color="#fff">I miss you.. =(</font>

I don't know what's the crazier thing to say. πŸ˜†That.. or to prance around the city as two gay couples cuffed to each other cuz hands don't behave otherwise.

instead of coffee lets change a plan.. me and saul on a red short will play volley ball at Miami beach ! and you two will make some delicious dishes for us... what say? forget new York.. it will be cold there πŸ˜† Edited by MasterDisaster - 10 years ago