|The Brightest Witch's Wandworks#1|7Sept/lastupdt/QH,Alvida,DYM,BD-140

Posted: 10 years ago

^^ Made by Kankshita. (epiphany.)

Hey! I'm Husna, 21. To know what my interests include, refer to the banner please. That should tell you that I am more of a HP person, essentially. Allow me to still mention them just incase you happen to be unaware of their existence. So, the banner includes, HP, Supernatural, Dill Mill Gayye, Sherlock, Rang Rasiya, Beinteha, and Asad-Zoya. My others interests not included in the banner are Castle, White Collar, Sarabhai Vs. Sarabhai and more. That again should tell you two things.

#1 I have a super classy taste. Generally, in everything. 😎

#2 I am horrible at introductions. Yes. 😳

Now, few other things you should perhaps know about :

#1 I do not edit unless there's meaning involved. And when I do, its mostly for recreational purpose. And hence you wouldn't find anything of extraordinary standard here. You'll just find me and my kind of editing.

#2 This gallery has been solely made so that I could keep all of my stuff at one place. Not because I happen to be good at PS.

#3 I use Photoscape for editing. Photoshop, very rarely.

#4 I update once in a blue moon.

#5 I do not promote over-inspiration, cropping and stacking without permission. Add to that all the other necessary PS etiquettes, please.

#6 I do not take requests. Unless, ofcourse, I am in a mood to.

#7 K couldn't wait unless I thought the time was right to open my own gallery. I still believe its not exactly the right time. 🤔

Lastly, K. Take a hug. 🤗

She's the reason I am here and well, of a lot things. Also, thankyou so much for that incredible banner. <3 I am sure your banner will get me some eyes over this place. No one could have defined me graphically the way you did. 😎

To all the other people I found along the way, you know who you are. Take a hug. 🤗

Inspiration list.

Sahar, Ankita, Aanya, aishhh, Sano, Saher, Naaz, anita, IntoxicatingC. , MasakalliC./Mehak-Moni, Virina, amna, nori, Sneha, MurmilCreations and Kankshita.

I make.

Icons.

Non-animated Signatures.

GIFs (rarely)

VM's(rarely)

Copyrights.

EnchantingArts.

EA.

H&K Inc.

Wandworks.

NOTE : All those who wish to receive PM's here onwards, please add herms_angel to your buddy list.

Work History : You'll find my previous work over here. A collaborated shop with Kankshita.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3728772

Resource list :

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1266423&PID=121967894&#p121967894

Index.

Page 1.

Page 7.

Page 13.

Page 18.

Page 24.

Page 29.

Page 35. (Requests batch)

Page 38.

Page 43.

Page 49.

Page 52.

Page 57.

Page 62.

Page 69.

Page 73.

Page 83.

Page 90.

Page 95.

Page 107.

Page 111.

Page 117.

Page 124.

Page 133. (Request batch #1)

Page 136. (Request batch #2)

Page 140.

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
Sample Work

Edited by herms_angel - 9 years ago
U p d a t e #1

Thought might as well get done with the update too. Please, let it load. After that unimaginably long sample work section, loading this one shall take some time and patience. 😆

Jennifer Winget

KaSh

Rang Rasiya

Some brilliant episodes, lately.

With text : https://i.imgur.com/EX8UYMM.png

Supernatural

20 epic faces of Jensen Ackles. 😆

The Fault In Our Stars

I haven't even read the book and I am floored by just the promo of the movie.  Inspired by K.

Edited by herms_angel - 10 years ago

congratulations, man!

Yolo, womans.

So, I just got back from school and I am not in as foul a mood as I had expected to be. Also, I am absolutely disgusted with you for that PM massacre you made. People don't read one message, you sent two. IF isn't exactly the place they'll bother for the PM with the correct link. 😳 Anyhoo, I made as many PMs as I can. And screw you for thinking 'this ain't the right time'. Nobody's really discussing matrimony here, you know? You're good at this, you should have a gallery. Plane and simple. 🤗

The introduction is good, you know? I quite like it. The layout is beautiful. Everything works so well. Just, I really wanted to do a better banner for you, which I will soon. 😎

As far as the update goes, it's pretty pretty, dude. 😃

http://i.imgur.com/raF9tUW.png is a little over-colored as it comes, but the individual icons look fabulous! Also, this itself looks awesome with the borders and the text. Speaking of icons, I genuinely like all the icons you've done. Especially the RR and 20 epic Dean ones, the latter I am going to use again, I guess. 😆

http://i.imgur.com/kjCTC91.png would have looked classier had the picture quality been better, you know? Otherwise, aha, this is the stuff! Know what I mean?

http://i.imgur.com/dMRs7Lj.png is my absolute favorite in the whole of the update. This and the Jennifer Winget icons, but well, THIS is gorgeous! The way the text is done, the coloring, the simple blending - gorgeous stuff, stuff of dreams! The RR stuff in general is particularly awesome. As is the SPN stuff, very obviously. I like the edits from 'Blade Runner's so very much. I like how you've been experimenting lately.

The GIFs are clear and well colored. Next time, though, you try to reduce the opacity of the overlaying texture and you'll get better results. 😳

http://i.imgur.com/LPwqFHJ.png is amazing, man. I saved it right away when you showed it to me because I will use this around the time the movie comes out and I am in want to boss stuff on the same. Special mention, your cropping and your borders are frigging rockstars, sister! And that's all I have got for now.

Congratulations, this should be good. And you take another hug. 🤗

I love you,

K

Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago
Hey, congrats on your shop! Your work is pretty amazing and I can't wait to see more :)
Res 😊
unres

congozzz 4 d new shop🥳

i jus loveee ur stuffs a lottt😳

May u open more galleries🥳

d banner s awesomeee👏

now coming to d sample work and updatee😳

gorgeous stuffs⭐️

d icons r damn prettyyy and d coloring s awesomeee⭐️⭐️

http://i.imgur.com/KNhVDf1.png this one s gorgeous☺️

totallyyy drooling over d RR and HP stuffs

wowww killer stuffs❤️

d jennifer one s prettyyy😊

totallyy fab work👍🏼

jus lovedd ittt😊
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
OH GOD 😲

Ok this is kinda of a shock for me 😆 Well Congrats! 

The name of shop clearly conveys your obsession for Harry Potter. The name is unique and catchy 
The banner is amazing. I see Dill Mill Gaye ,it makes me happy . Kankshita did an amazing job with the banner. It has all your favourites and it gives a taste of your likings.

I m more than happy because i can expect some Kajen and JJ stuff 😃. So yah! I is reallyy khush.

- Well errr i m a bit busy for 2 months so i m kinda inactive . You know medicine coaching and stuff?!I Will check out whenever i m free.

Once again congrats !!
Edited by salmeh. - 10 years ago
Congratulationss (:
Awesome sample work ..

I returned home a while back after an awesome vacation.
I get an awesome start for new yr...am so damn happy Husna. I was thinking to tell u to make rr..res.
This is first place am posting after am bak...so u get an idea.
Congratulations and celebrations on your first shop🤗
Firstly the banner, awesome stuff K
and yes, I do agree that you have a classy taste and the introduction is really pretty nice😆
And really, the stuff you make is awesome so no, its no way early to make your own shop , and thus I guess most of the credit goes to K for making you make your shop.

Coming to the update,
JW icons are so, so very beautiful. I love the coloring. 
KaSh set is pretty awesome.
Rangrasiya stuff, espcially Sanaya ones. SO GORGEOUS.

^^ THESE are LOVE. Coloring cropping and the pictures. Perfect.
^Beautiful, this one.
^This is WOW. so awesome.
^ This one, amazing stuff.

I LOVED the SPN icons.

^^ Awesome , so awesome.
The blade runners GIF's . Perfect.
^ THIS is epic my friend. The very best.
The overall impact of this.Awesome.
^ THIS one, this is so pretty and overall so lovely. Loved it.
Edited by SilentSilver - 10 years ago