I love the name <3
May you have many more shops to come :)
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
WAIT...WHAT?!

RESERVED. 

Unreserved.

Husna, YOU FINALLY HAVE AN INDIVIDUAL SHOP! 

CONGRATULATIONS!

As I delighted as I was for yours and K's joint gallery, I do love your individual gallery. 

Aaand, I really do love your title, props to K for that, as well as the banner which is really pretty.
Introduction and lovely layout and all: done like a boss, H. πŸ˜›

I do like the Winget stuff. But I prefer the second version of the individual pics. The pic on the left to the bottom is the best coloured. You're right when you say you make your best stuff on her.

KaSh:

KaSh edit/picspam, this is awesome! I love the text the most, lovely stuff dude. πŸ˜›

Rang Rasiya:

Okay, I'll start off with your icons- which I think you are bloody brilliant at, no freakin' kidding- and may I just drool over them?

Jeez, H. 

I wish I had half your talent for making icons. You make the perfect adjustments, in brightness and contrast and everything. Cropping is always done brilliantly, your colouring is always fabulous  and you turn a simple screencap into something beautiful

You will forever be an expert at icons.

And this doesn't just go for the RR icons, it goes for all.

The Rang Rasiya set of icons is brilliant though

The next RR/Sanaya edit:
Your blending in Paro's signature is really good. The top border is maybe a little too low, but otherwise I like this. :P

And then the second, which I like but maybe a little too blended into Paro. 

And then this:

HOW AWESOME IS THIS? HOLY HECK. THIS IS THE STUFF, MAN. BEAUTIFUL.
The blending, the texture, the text- everything- it's beautiful, truly.

And the RR edits that follow are the same, lovely stuff H!

Supernatural:

AH! These are awesome. As I've said before about your icons, same goes for these. These are classy as heck, stunning in fact, dude. 

The he's adorable edit. (:

And the gifs:
AWESOME. I actually really like the gifs and the colouring is lovely!

20 epic faces. πŸ˜† Love.
I love all the SPN edits.

And lastly, TFIOS.
I want to fangirl about this, AH!
Can't wait for this movie! You have to read the book.

I LOVE IT. SO MUCH FEEELS. <3

Lovely update, all in all, Husna m'dear. 

- Faye.
Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow stunning Stuff πŸ‘
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved them...kaSh work was beautiful...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congo husna.gawjuss update.
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely stuff
already using ur twenty faces of Jensen one😳
Congo for new thread...
do make some castle stuff too😳
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
your work is totally and completely flawless
and you are so perfect with icons,goshhh
you are phenomenal and these are update stealers:

the coloring,the text everything
is just out of this world

lovelyyy,all icons are fabulous
I am in love with each and every coloring you
have used on them

Mallu

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 10 years ago
Firstly,Congratulations!!!! Now you guys have two shops individually and one together. Such bundle of talents you are together. 
Okay...it is a HUGE update indeed. And I love the icons especially the Harry Potter ones. 

I really like the Sherlock signature...from the episode The Sign of Three. Beautifully made and love the yellowish tinge that you have given to it. 

And the Fault In Our Stars...like I've said before...I am really looking forward to the movie as I am a HUGE fan of Shailene Woodley since the Descendants. I know she has a huge future ahead of her...have you seen Divergent? Next time can you include some Divergent stuff in your update??

pehlanasha. thumbnail
Yo, woman! πŸ€—

Woah. You already opened a shop? Well, i guess credit pretty much goes to K, since you wouldn't have opened this soon if it wasn't her talent to make your open it. Well, i guess the banner looks ultimate. It's gorgeous, K!

I am excited, Husna. You better work good here, ya? Kidding. You always does. 😳 I see an extremely good level of work here by you. You have suddenly gotten better after H&K Inc. you know? I am undoubtedly sure about this. So congratulations for your own shop, lady.

These are ultra gorgeous. How do you manage to make such pretty icons? I mean my favorites are these and especially those Paro ones. Damn, look at those. They looks fresh and bright. I love these! If i would have ever watched the show than i bet those were already somewhere in my signature box. Bu-ti-phul. πŸ˜†

http://i.minus.com/in2H92Oa3Y2Vm.png This Jenny set looks petty except i think it is a bit brighter than necessary but i think it still looks quiet awesome. Where do you get this images from? Send me. I like how you made large icons out of it rather than merge signature. It's pretty.

http://i.minus.com/izCPZunC7zot1.png These icons looks fab! What stunning coloring and cropping, woman. You nailed here. also i loved those Super naturals's GIF. Looks really clean and eye catching.

http://i.minus.com/ipoaFzxfvXkHq.png Haven't seen the promo yet! Definitely would see now. This icons sets looks so simple yet it looks quiet attractive. Your coloring over here is simple and i love it.

Congratulations, again. Husna, now you are not with K doesn't mean i wouldn't ask you to make stuff on SwaRon, alright! 😳

Cheers, for you.

M.

Edited by blush. - 10 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your very own shop!
Have seen your work previously in the other gallery collaborated with Kank. You are really brilliant esp when it comes to icons and sigs. They all do look very classy. 
Keep up the great work! Best of luck for this shop and hopefully many more to come! :))