|The Brightest Witch's Wandworks#1|7Sept/lastupdt/QH,Alvida,DYM,BD-140 - Page 5

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Your shop looks wonderful woman. You're colouring have improved so much. And Husna, you made http://i.imgur.com/12E49HU.png? Wow. You need to blend more often, woman. If I could do that, blend would be the only thing I'd do. :P

I dunno when I'll be able to give you a proper comment but till then, you'll have to settle for that(whatever it was).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydream. thumbnail
Finally unresed page 4! :)
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
where are you? ðŸ˜³
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U p d a t e #2

Hello, ladies and almost non-existent men. ðŸ¤¡ Been busy with studies and deadlines, exam season is not far away too. So, I decided to dispatch the stuff I had before I vanish again for time period unknown. There are still a few reserves on previous pages, so I shall do the combined replies for the opening update and this one later. For now, know that the feedback is appreciated quite a lot.  Without further delay, lets proceed to the update now.

Jared and Thomas

Jennifer Winget

Credit for pictures : Jennifer FC/FB

I like how my experiments on her never turn out disastrous. I like her! Quite. a. lot. <3 Ofcourse, you know that already! ðŸ˜†

Rang Rasiya

Far behind in terms of PS-ing them.

Bleh. -_-

Beintehaa

^^ IDK what I was trying to achieve here. -.-

Harry Potter

The idea was to capture their comical expressions and do something on them. Following is the result. Also, young trio. <3

Divergent

Just like one thing leads to the another, TFIOS led me to Divergent. Before you ask me, no, I haven't read the book yet and no, I haven't watched the promo either.

Requests.

Do not use unless yours. For K.

For Pri.

^^ No, I did not make that. *facepalm*

Okay, done. Ciao!

Edited by herms_angel - 10 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Updated. PM's will be sent later on. 
-Saumya- thumbnail
Okay so my apologies for the delay but I am here anyway now. ðŸ˜›

First of all, congratulations for this new shop. 🤗 I genuinely like your creations and I really think you are getting better and better at this stuff.

The update on the first page is stunning and like I've always said, you are brilliant when it comes to icons. 

I love love all the Jen icons that you've made. http://i.imgur.com/KaN17sA.png is the best among them all. I love the clarity and the coloring, of course. ðŸ˜³ http://i.imgur.com/VCVoYdS.png The blending's been done really well here and I love the look on her face but I like the icon version better. The Rang Rasiya icons, again very well made and the coloring on the icon-set/signature is beautiful. The BeIntehaan stuff is absolutely gorgeous and I really like the first signature. 

The Harry Potter stuff is just brilliant and those icons are the best from the update <33 The Ron icon is my favorite, what clarity and stunning coloring! I've already used the Hermione icon for a long time and I think this http://i.imgur.com/W56GTtJ.png is one of your best work till date. Amazing work. The Divergent icons, again very nicely done and I love whatever you've done with this signature http://i.imgur.com/HB988g0.png because it looks really pretty. ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Saumya- - 9 years ago
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh you updated :D

that jared and thomas sig has such an great black-white coloring. Looks so good

the beintehaa stuff is very lovely i especially love the one with the melon 😆
Harry potter Icons are super and damnnn you made divergent stuff ahhh that makes me fangurll haha

i like those Icon a lot from shailene&theo i ship them too much haha

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^Aaah I love this, so adorable.
^SO pretty, especially the first one. Is beautiful <3
These look so amazing!
I actually kinda like this. Its sweet nice and lovely.
again, SO adorable . Love this.
^THIS IS BRILLIANT OK. Brilliant.

^Love the set, aaah the trio cuteness. MAN :3

^awesome stuff.
^THIS. Its so classy and stylish. Love it.

These are pretty awesome, yes.
AND I LOVE IT. Thankuuu ðŸ¤—

Edited by SilentSilver - 9 years ago
reflections. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
edited.

So, as I had said earlier the Jen icons that you had made were amazing. No kidding.

These icons are exceedingly well made. All of 'em. The colouring and the texture used has given flawless results. 

The Divergent stuff are amazing. Using them.

Rest, well, you could have done way better, I guess, but it happens so no worries.

Aishu.

Edited by tommo. - 9 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is my place 

<<<< this is stunning
Edited by salmeh. - 10 years ago