Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: GETGOIN

i m happy that i sound happy to u πŸ˜›
@Safed baal ... no comments ...but wisdom hai toh stress hai πŸ˜‰. 
Mahan guru Saangram ji ne bhi kaha tha "Duniya mein sabse zyada khush murakh hi hota hai" πŸ˜‰

A cycle of happiness we have over here, GG... πŸ˜›
@Safed baal: Haan... Now that you quote the maha guru, I am tempted to agree. It is also telling that I never paid attention to what the maha guru had to say, because as soon as he showed up on telly, I'd only think about how ugly he is and my mind would start wandering. 😳 There is a lesson here for me: I should become less vain. πŸ˜›
Wisian thumbnail
For the record - had this thread not been made, I'd probably have checked out GG's favourite thread.
And from the way things are, this thread will last until the next season of BB. 😎 Every now and then, GG and I will exchange secret-cryptic messages; and in no time, it'll already be September. πŸ€” I am kinda missing Leone. πŸ€” Let me go looking for her...

Oh, and BTW - good luck, Rhapsy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wisian

For the record - had this thread not been made, I'd probably have checked out GG's favourite thread.
And from the way things are, this thread will last until the next season of BB. 😎 Every now and then, GG and I will exchange secret-cryptic messages; and in no time, it'll already be September. πŸ€” I am kinda missing Leone. πŸ€” Let me go looking for her...

Oh, and BTW - good luck, Rhapsy! πŸ‘πŸΌ

super agree on everything mentioned πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wisian thumbnail

super agree on everything mentioned πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let me complain again - do you see - 8 din ho gaye, and not a word here.
Edited by Wisian - 10 years ago
Wisian thumbnail
Happy Easter everybody! πŸ€—

Good luck, Rhapsy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
GETGOIN thumbnail

Let me complain again - do you see - 8 din ho gaye, and not a word here.

yes i get your point πŸ˜­
looks like it is just u n me here 
abandon karde issey? πŸ€”
Wisian thumbnail

yes i get your point πŸ˜­
looks like it is just u n me here 
abandon karde issey? πŸ€”

Actually when I made that post - I wanted to say that I will now come back only when the next season of "Bigg Boss" starts; but then I thought that tum to ho yahaan par, so I will not abandon the thread. πŸ˜› Once in 8 days I will come to exchange gossip with you, and to wish Rhapsy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But when this thread comes to an end though - and I am DEAD serious about this - Mata ji should not get the right to vote on whether we make a new one. "Naya thread banao - Naya thread banao" - and ab gaayab... *shakes head* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wisian thumbnail
Vote daalaa tumney?

Dilli mein last week voting thi... I could not vote. πŸ€”
GETGOIN thumbnail

Actually when I made that post - I wanted to say that I will now come back only when the next season of "Bigg Boss" starts; but then I thought that tum to ho yahaan par, so I will not abandon the thread. πŸ˜› Once in 8 days I will come to exchange gossip with you, and to wish Rhapsy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But when this thread comes to an end though - and I am DEAD serious about this - Mata ji should not get the right to vote on whether we make a new one. "Naya thread banao - Naya thread banao" - and ab gaayab... *shakes head* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m always at your service wisu πŸ€—...haan let's finish this one aur uske baad whoever wants new thread can make it themselves πŸ˜‘...i am not going to make it πŸ˜³
n please BB se pehle bhi mujhe chodke matt jaana wisu  πŸ˜­...please...i need u my friend πŸ˜­
Wisian thumbnail

i m always at your service wisu πŸ€—...haan let's finish this one aur uske baad whoever wants new thread can make it themselves πŸ˜‘...i am not going to make it πŸ˜³
n please BB se pehle bhi mujhe chodke matt jaana wisu  πŸ˜­...please...i need u my friend πŸ˜­

Worry not, GG. I am constant company. πŸ€— I'll never leave. 😳
I also hate unfinished things - so I am all in favour of finishing this thread and moving onto something more active. πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, I saw the episode of HIMYM in which the mother is singing "la vie en rose". She sings like an angel... It is so beautiful.
You know, I first heard this song being sung by a street musician some years ago - and even then I fell in love with it (and also came away with a huge crush on the musician ☺️)...