Chat Clubs

Sitcom Sitters Chat Club #2 - Page 7

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GETGOIN

πŸ€—
yes the song was awesome n she was loveable in that episode...n i cried too πŸ˜­...pata nahi kyun but i did πŸ˜­ sachi mein one who lost someone they loved could relate to her πŸ˜­.. .woh gaana kitna senti tha πŸ˜­...i don't like listening to it πŸ˜‘
tell me about ur crush will u?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

If you relate the gaana to the episode of HIMYM, then I can imagine why you don't want to listen to it. But to the gaana has another memory. ☺️
@Crush: I was walking down the street when I turned a corner, and there was this young guy singing the song. He had the most natural smile, and the most dazzling eyes. ☺️
I never saw him again. πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wisian thumbnail
Who is this? πŸ˜•
Bangladeshi superstar??
Wisian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meglaraat

some ppl ufff ekdam blind h 😑 samajhdar h samajh gaye kisko bol rhii hu 😑

Aatey hi, shuru ho gayi? πŸ˜†

Welcome back... πŸ€—
Wisian thumbnail

That awkward moment when ur fren talks about their awkward moment constantly πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

EPIC! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am also baffled about the constant awkward moments... πŸ˜›
Edited by Wisian - 9 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wisian

If you relate the gaana to the episode of HIMYM, then I can imagine why you don't want to listen to it. But to the gaana has another memory. ☺️
@Crush: I was walking down the street when I turned a corner, and there was this young guy singing the song. He had the most natural smile, and the most dazzling eyes. ☺️
I never saw him again. πŸ€”

i can understand about ur memory πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
well it is sad u didn't get to see him again ...par stil kya pata u never know woh phir kab aur kaha dikh jaaye πŸ˜‰
Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wisian

Who is this? πŸ˜•
Bangladeshi superstar??

β˜ΊοΈ my Fiance ☺️ nw temme mera choice kesa h?? 😳 apko toh mera choice kabhii b acha ni lgti aab ye real life wala kesa lga ☺️
and haan ofc frm BD 😳
GETGOIN thumbnail

β˜ΊοΈ my Fiance ☺️ nw temme mera choice kesa h?? 😳 apko toh mera choice kabhii b acha ni lgti aab ye real life wala kesa lga ☺️
and haan ofc frm BD 😳

aapka choice super hit Mataji πŸ‘πŸΌ...Munda kamaal hai...haath se nikalne matt dena πŸ˜‰
GETGOIN thumbnail
U never told me about ur Fiance Mataji πŸ˜‘
Go don't talk to me πŸ˜‘😭
Wisian thumbnail

i can understand about ur memory πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
well it is sad u didn't get to see him again ...par stil kya pata u never know woh phir kab aur kaha dikh jaaye πŸ˜‰

Arey nahin, GG... I have moved on. Besides, such things happen only in sitcoms...  real life mein thoda hi hotaa hai aisey... πŸ€”

You know, the last big date that I went on - after getting an expensive hair-cut, and trying to look my best - that was an absolute disaster... Aaj-kal I am only trying to recover my inner energy to get back in the dating pool. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wisian thumbnail

and haan ofc frm BD 😳

Tumharey current shauhar ke comparison mein toh bahut badaa improvement hai. πŸ‘πŸΌ I am impressed. 😎 Bas aankhen thodi cheeni-type hain, nahin? 😳
But also kyunki sirf photo dekhney se intelligence ka pataa nahin chaltaa... I will hold my judgment until later. Nikaah kab kar rahi ho??