FF:Comforting Kiss~A thing called LOVE is a JOY forever(Ch-25 Page-57) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
wow what a start...after long time such a nice story is started all FF are in the middle...I think this FF has a long way to go...it is like a first episode of a serial...very very nice update❀️
plz update ASAP...
and if you can pm me it would be very nice
Edited by anupam_dil - 9 years ago

Hello guys...Thank you sooo much for the likes and comments.I'm soo sorry that i couldnt reply to all of your comments but i am very grateful that you mentioned your views about the chapters πŸ˜Š 

I want to ask for forgiveness as I saw that i have pissed most of you with chapter-2 😭 but I promise to take in account whatever you have told me.I dont want to disappoint my readers and so i have changed the whole chapter 3.I hope you'll like it.

And SORRY to Harshu and Pallavi ...I see that you girls are really mad πŸ˜‰ ... 

This update is for you girls...πŸ€—

CHAPTER-3

**Priya's POV**

"Mom please stop wherever you and dad are going and come back home"I requested them with teary eyes."Whats the matter Priya?"my mom asked."Please just don't ask any question and just come back home"I shouted."Okay okay...relax Priya we are coming back.."I heard my mom telling my dad to go back home,just then I heard a loud noise,I head my mom scream and the line went dead."Hello..Hello ..Mom...Comeon Answer me.."I shouted,I panicked. I fell down on the floor and cried my heart out.Suddenly I felt somebody  hugging me and when I turned to look at the person it was Ram."Rammm" I dug myself into his chest and cried."Shhh...everything will be fine Priya..just calm down"He embraced me tighty and moved his palms up and down my back,trying his best to calm me down."

I woke up sweating.I tried to look here and there but there was no one in the room. I was alone.It was dark and when I checked the time it was 2:30 a.m."It was a dream"I told myself.I  gulped down the water from the glass and leaned down on the headrest .I saw this dream everynight.I wished I had stopped my parents from going out that night.I have been dying of guilt all this while.But Ram??? Why was he there?why was he there to comfort me in my dream?Was I thinking too much about meeting him yesterday  night?I was really very confused and frustrated .I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

Next day (8 P.M ) :

As soon as I entered the restaurant I saw Neha waving at me from the far end .I wondered how she even saw me from that far.I went down to the table where she and Vikram was being seated.

"Hey guys!!Sorry,got caught up in the traffic"I said taking my seat next to Neha."Thats okay,even we got here just now...But Priya.I'm mad at you"Neha said making an irritated face.

"Now what did I do?"I asked getting confused and curious."When I told you about the dinner plan,you denied at first.Do you know Vik"she said turning to Vikram "how hard I had to work to get a YES from her."Vikram laughed.I apologised and asked if we can order the dinner.

"I think we should wait for a while.Ram isn't here yet"Vikram told.

"What?Ram is coming too ?"I asked.

"Yea..didnt Neha told you about it?"Vikram said turning to look at Neha while Neha bit her tongue and mimicked a sorry to both of us."I'm really sorry.I don't know how it slipped from my mind" Just then I saw Ram entering the restaurant.I told Vik that Ram was here and he waved his hand to get his attention.Ram made his way to the table and he sat next to me.He smiled at me and I smiled back at him..

"Ram where is your little girl?"Vikram asked.

"Girl?"Neha spoke with a confused tone.The word "Girl" did surprise me.

"Oh sorry..I didn't tell you guys about it.Actually Ram asked me if he can bring his daughter tonight...and "just then Neha cut him "Wait! Your married ?" when Neha questioned Ram, I felt my heart beating extra fast.I don't know why but I was disappointed.

"I'm a divorcee actually"I could see hesitation in Ram's eyes when he said that.I signalled Neha with my eyes to stop asking him anything.I didn't knew whether it'll work or not,but it did.I always wondered how a lady can get what another lady is trying to tell her with her eyes.But I was kind of relieved.

"So where's your daughter?Why didn't you bring her?" I asked and as soon as I asked him about his daughter,his face lighted up.It felt good looking at a happy Ram..

"She's at home.Her favourite movie was on tv and so she didn't want to miss it"He said with so much enthusiasm in his voice.

"How cute!"Neha said "And how old is she?"

"She's 5"Ram replied immediately..."Okay..okay..lets order something to eat?"Vikram interrupted."Yeah!!" we all said in unison.

Vikram and Neha started with their talk,leaving me and Ram alone in a totally awkward situation.I wanted to talk with him,I wanted to get to know him.I thought about the time when I had a big crush on him and Gosh, I still couldn't believe that I was having dinner with the man himself.I thanked my stars and smiled to myself.Ram cleared his throat and I turned to look at him..

"So Priya..how did your day go?"

"It was good..nothing excited happened though."I smiled replying him.

"How about yours?"  "it was okay"he smiled..

"So you have a daughter ! "I more stated than asked.

"Yeah I do" he smiled again."Though she is 5,she is more mature and smarter for her age.I wanted her to come along with me but she was soo into the movie that I didn't feel like disturbing her"

"And her mother's not in the picture?"I asked before I could even think about it.I realized I had gone a bit personal."Sorry Ram,You don't have to answer me that,it just slipped and its none of my business"I immediately said.

"Thats okay,you don't have to apologize.We divorced 4 years ago and I don't know where she lives now.and I don't even  wanna know. "he stopped for a while before adding "And Priya ,you  can ask me anything,I wont mind"..I voluntarily kept my hand on his and smiled .I didn't know what to say or how to start the conversation again,until Neha and Vikram joined.

"ahmmm..Whats going on?"Neha asked in  a teasing tone while Vikram gave us a cunning smile.I realize I still have my hand upon Ram's hand,I immediately withdrawd  it and frowned at Neha and Vikram.

"Do you have any plan for tomorrow night, I mean its 31st and was thinking why don't you guys join me and Pihu at our loft?"Ram asked."Sure.."both Vikram and Neha said.

"You guys enjoy.I'll probably stay home"I said.

"Oh Priya..Comeon don't be a spoilsport "Neha frowned."Yea Priya..I'd be glad to ask you to join us for the night.."Ram added.I thought about it for a sec "You can't spend New-Year's eve alone"he added again..

"Okay..okay i'll come.."I said.but not really convinced about my own decision."Great ,see you all tomorrow at 8 then"Ram said. He gave us his address.

Vikram offered to drop me and Neha but I didn't want to spoil their moment ,so I  told them i'd take a cab.Soon after that, they left the restaurant.

"Let me drive you home "Ram asked  as we were the only want left there."Please don't say no."he added.

"Are you sure?I mean I don't want to keep you away from home any longer.your daughter must be home alone."

"Dont worry about her Priya.There is someone to look after her and I'm happy to help"He smiled.

"Okay then"I said smiling to him..

We made our way to the parking lot and we got in the car.I told him my address and we drove off.

"Thanks Priya.."Ram suddenly spoke breaking the silence.

"For what Ram?"I asked."For agreeing to come to my place tomorrow"  I just smiled.

"Btw can I get your number?Only if you want to give me ?"he asked.I couldn't believe that  Ram Kapoor was asking me for my number.I tried my best to hide my grin "Yea sure.. will my card do?"I asked grabbing my card from my purse."Yea sure "he replied giving me the best smile he could offer.I turned my attention back to the road.."Oh..there's my building".

He pulled up in  front of the building.We both got out of the car and he offered to drop me till my room.I didnt agree at first and told him to go home as it was getting late but he being more stubborn then me led me to my own building.The elevator haled at my floor and we both got off it.He walked me till my door.

"Thanks for the ride Ram..and Goodnight"

"Goodnight Priya" I replied.As he was about to turn to go,my apartment door opened.Rajat stood there at the door,frowning at me and Ram..

"Do you realize what time is it now??Where were  you?"  Rajat shouted looking at both me and Ram.I could see a jealous rage in his eyes.I could make it out that he was really mad and angry.I looked at Ram and I could make it out that he was totally confused.

"Don't shout Rajat.Lets go inside and talk" I spoke softly pushing him inside.He shrugged my hand and roughly pushed me out again..Ram held me,preventing me from falling.

"Mind your action.."Ram shouted at Rajat.Ram was really angry.

"Who are you to tell me that huh..?"Rajat said coming forward.."Who are you?and what were you two doing this late ?Tell me.."

"Shut up RAJAT!!Mind your language" I shouted."You shut up!Do you realize how long have I been waiting for you?Do you realize what time is it now?and tell me, who is this man?What were you doing with him?"

"Get inside Rajat..we can sort it out calmly" I said turning my head to look at Ram.He was turning red and sweaty .I knew he was mad at the kind of questions Rajat was throwing.

"No.."he shouted back.."I want to sort this out right here..Comeon answer me Priya..answer me" he got more louder..

"He is Ram..okay...my friend.. and you don't get to ask me about my whereabouts. This is my life,I can go anywhere I want to" I shouted getting more mad.I knew he was the jealous type but there was nothing to be jealous about.Ram and I were just friends,but he wouldn't let me explain.and the way he was asking was way too disgusting.We fought before but never like this.

"Wait..Ram??you mean Ram Kapoor?" I nodded like it was no big deal..but for Rajat it was..

"You mean Ram Kapoor..the guy you told me about?the guy you had a crush on?" I looked at Ram..Rajat had revealed a big secret,a secret that I was trying my best to hid from Ram.Ram's eyes got wider.I couldn't stop my tear anymore,it made its way from my eyes  down to my cheeks..

"Rajat!! Stop it"I yelled back.."Get out of my apartment right now.."My voice controlled.I didn't want to fight anymore.I was tired..

"No Priya.."he said getting closer to me and holding me by my arms."You are not doing this to me,just for this guy."he said pointing to Ram.

"Let me go..You are hurting me "I cried in pain.

"No..I'm not going,you cant throw me out just like that "he said holding me harder this time.I yelled in pain..

"Leave her..."Ram shouted...

"You go away from here.."Rajat yelled..

"I said leave her" Ram's voice got louder..When Rajat didn't leave me,Ram came straight to him and held him by his collar..Rajat left my arms,he looked mad while I cried in pain.His hold had left bruises on my arms.Rajat pushed him hard.

"Rajat...I said get out of here..." I yelled.. "I don't wanna see your face ever again"

"No Priya..you don't get to break up"

"Well.I'm doing it anyways"I said as I pinned myself to the wall.My legs were not being supportive.I was losing my balance..

"Priya..." Rajat tried to speak but I cut him "Goodbye Rajat" and with that he took a step backward,he started at me and then at Ram."You are going to regret this Priya" he said making his way to the elevator.And the next second he was gone.

My legs and body finally gave up..I leaned and slide down the wall.."Priya you okay?" Ram asked me..but I had no energy to reply him.I felt like I was losing my sight.everything appeared blurred before me..

Hi friend
I read all three chapters in a go.
it's really gojing good, i loved the progression.
the magic girl peehu can bring raya closer.
waiting
Awesome Update!!!!
loved it!!!
priya literaly threw rajat from her house and life...
wow... ram know priya's secret...having crush on ram!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
waiting 4 next part !!!
continue soon...
and thanks 4 pm!!!

Hey rohini thanks for pm it was awesome,fab n raya trying to be adjust themself n priya-rajat break up thats interesting n pls continue soon
very nice update loved it
priya had a crush on ram
vik neha and raya were enjoying their outing
glad ram was their with priya to support her when rajat was accusing her continue soon
lovely update...
so Ram knows Priya's secret...interesting
pls update soon...
Haaaiii...dt is Tooo goood,keep going sweetheart
N thanxxx fr pm..update sooon
nice update,
Rajat said secret of priya...Priya throw him out of the house
so Ram is divorced...wanted to know the reason
Ram saved Priya from Rajat...
new year celebration on the way...excited
please continue soon and thanks for PM
Whoa!! I love this one..

Firstly, i love the dream.. Not the accident part, but the fact that Ram was the one hugging her, not Rajat!

Next, i love the dinner.. A bit of awkward moment, but their hands on each other was cute..

Lastly, I absolutely love the break up.. Wanted Ram to punch Rajat hard on his face.. The creep deserves it!! His audacity to ask them such questions!! Kill him someone!!

All in all, I love this part!!
Do update soon!

Would love to see Ram taking care of Priya and getting her out of the mess called Rajat!

And most importantly, thanks for the PM :)
Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago