Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RohiniL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zeylanica

Hi Rohini ...

read all d parts in a go... Awesome and interesting.. i so loved it ...
please PM me d next time u update :) 

Thank you for commenting πŸ˜Š and i'll surely PM you... πŸ˜‰
RohiniL thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Awesome update..
Priya saw in her dream Ram comforting her πŸ˜‰
Nice dinner scene..so Ram is divorced..
Ram- Priya were hesistant, awkward yet something was there in btw them..
Rajat..grrr..thats goid Priya broke up with him..
Ram saved her from Rajat but Rajat said about Priya's crush on Ram infront of Ram..its for good onlyπŸ˜‰
What happened to Priya? Loking forward to Ram taking care of Priya now..nd to the New year celebration also..
Thank so much for pm..

Thanks Vironika πŸ˜Š 

I know..even i enjoyed writing this part.I wanted to write more..but it got long and i wanted to end the part in a suspense πŸ˜† 
Well,I dont give precaps n previews but i can tell you that the next part is gonna be all RaYalicious πŸ˜‰
and welcome... 
RohiniL thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshidakp

Rohi first of all thank you for dedicating this chapter to me and yes i was soo mad but after reading this part .. Mwaahhh love you :*
How can that Rajat bas***d do thing like soo cheap to Priya! She's his girlfriend and he could trust her and her feelings .. When she needs him he's no where and when he needs her to Priya ko hamesha hu kyo ready hona padta hain! This is not love!

I'm glad Ram came to her room to drop Priya other wise don't know what was gonna happen to Priya!

Loved loved loved how Priya threw out Rajat from her life .. He's just :@ finally Ram got to know that Priya had crush on him and her blushes when he asked her for the no. Awww such a lovely scene and NeVik teases RaYa <3

I know Priya's dream when she was crying in his arms gonna be real soon :D
Lovely and super awsome update Rohi and thank you for the PM :*

My pleasure Harshu...and happy that u liked it😊 I love you too :* 

but Lets make this clear ,Rajat left but its only for now..He will appear in the later chapter .. πŸ€’ 
dont be mad,he and Priya wont get back... its just i have something in mind for him..πŸ˜‰ 

lol..about the dream...i hope so,i'll see what i can do... 

thank u much much for commenting and very very glad that u liked it...ufff!!! i'm relieved for now... 
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear.  So Rajat - Priya break up and it took place in the presence of Ram.  Did the break up happened soo quickly coz of readers? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Waiting for the New year part.  Will Priya go?  Will she meet Peehu?  Waiting to know.

thank u dear for the pm.
RohiniL thumbnail

Hey guys...

Thank you soo much for your likes and comments.Glad that you all are enjoying. πŸ˜Š

CHAPTER - 4 :

**Ram's POV **

I saw that guy speaking nasty stuffs about me and Priya,I was really mad..He seemed to be someone close,very close to her ,maybe her husband or boyfriend I thought. I felt disappointed at the fact that she had someone in life.

I knew I shouldn't  interfere and was about to leave when suddenly he pushed Priya out.Now that was heights,he maybe someone important to her but it wasn't the right way to treat a lady.I could feel my blood boiling.I warned him but he started questioning us again.For once I thought I shouldn't have insisted Priya to drop her.I saw Priya's teary eye which that guy had failed to notice.This guy doesn't deserve her I thought to myself.They continue their fight.I wanted to help Priya,speak to the guy,help them sort out the misunderstanding  but I couldn't.I just stood their numb witnessing their fight.I saw some neighbours peeking through their doors.Just then I heard him ask

"Wait..Ram??you mean Ram Kapoor?"  "Why was he making a big deal out of me?The way he asked made me curious,there must be something I don't know"I thought.

And then his words struck me like the thunder "You mean Ram Kapoor..the guy you told me about?the guy you had a crush on?". I looked at Priya.She seemed shocked too.Her tears were about to leave her eyes.Now I know why was he making a big deal out of me.Because I was  Priya's crush..I don't know what those words did to me.I didn't know how to react,weather to feel happy or shock.But that didn't bother me much,what did bother me at that moment was Priya.I wondered how she would be feeling.Her secret was revealed.I knew she felt miserable ,maybe she was embarrassed.If I was in place of her I would have throw this guy out of my life.But wait,she did the same the next second.She threw him out first from her apartment and then... from her life..I could notice her body movement,she was shievering.She leaned on the wall,I wanted to go hold her,hug her and tell her that everything will be fine but the whole situation had made my nerves cold.I had witnessed fights,I have been involved in fights too but this was different,this was bad..Just  when the guy left,I ran to Priya..Gosh,she was cold,very cold.I tried to wake her up but she didn't respond..I scanned the place to see if I can get any help but the neighbours had fully shut their doors.I had no option then to carry her to her own apartment.As her front door was open I got inside, I didn't had time to search for her bedroom so I laid her down on the living room couch..She was  unconscious but her tears never failed to leave her eyes..I couldn't see her like that.I sprinkled water but it didn't help..Finally, I called our family doctor ..  

"Ram.."The doc called me "She is fine..Just see that she doesn't take much stress" he ordered me.

"But what caused her to faint?"I questioned.."She was too stressed out ,thats one reason.." he paused "Wait...one reason?Then can I expect another reason?"I smirked..

"I am a doctor Ram,I am not God that I can tell what is happening in her life or what is troubling her..."his voice got a little loud.Maybe my way of questioning wasn't right.I said sorry to him.."See Ram..I can only suggest you to take care of her.Make her speak out,open up with her so that she can open up and share her problems with you.Whatever is troubling her if she keep it within herself,it will kill her slowly."

"Will she be okay?" I asked him with teary eye..I don't remember when was the last time I cried but today I was crying.

"She will be fine Ram..Just take care of her " He hugged me.."Thank You soo much uncle.." I said hugging him tightly..

"Ram..I see that you care about her alot.." his statement made me blush.."and I think she is a right one for you... Its high time Ram,forget about whatever happened in the past and think about your future.think about your daughter.Move on Ram... " he smiled and padded my back.

I thanked him and dropped him till the elevator.

I had shifted Priya to her bed.I pulled up the stool and stayed next to her.She looked like she was in a peaceful sleep.Peace had replaced her anger and had beautifully engulfed her angelic face.I couldn't resist myself and so I moved my hand to her  face.She looked like an angel.I got up and gave a light kiss on her forehead.

It was already 1 am and I was still seated beside Priya.I had totally forgotten about Pihu.I called Bansi Kaka and informed him that I wont be returning home tonight and ordered him to look after Pihu.I was kind of scared.I didn't want to leave Pihu alone at home but I couldn't leave Priya too.Atleast  there was Bansi kaka to look after my daughter but for Priya there was no one,she was alone.

I thought about the fight.I was glad that Priya broke up with that guy.He was sooo full of himself.I hated him.I hated the way he pushed her,I hated the way he held her arms and made her cry in pain,I hated the way he had questioned her.My thoughts was cut short by a movement.

Priya stirred a bid.I thought she'd sleep back but she slowly opened her eyes.Her eye-lid opened and then closed,it again opened.I was closely noticing her movement.When she fully opened her eyes,she looked at me with a shock expression,like her eyes were questioning what was  I doing there.Well,thats what I was expecting.I knew it was coming..But the total opposite happened,she smiled at me.

She was trying to get up when I returned back from the kitchen..

"Priya.you want anything?"I asked her lifting her up by her arms.Making her sit up in the bed..

"Wat-er" she said..."I filled the glass with  water and handed her.She gulped half the glass in one breathe and gave it back to me.

"You're okay na?" I asked her making sure she was fine and comfortable.She didn't speak but just nodded her head..

"I am sorry Ram" she finally spoke in a soft tone..

"For what?"     "I put you through a lot today.I didn't knew he was here and didn't expect him to ask such nasty stuffs to you.I am really sorry" her tears were coming back now..As she blinked a lone tear escaped her eye.I sat by her side and engulfed her in my chest.I thought she'd throw me out like she did to Rajat but she hugged me back.SHe dugged her head more into my chest.I pulled her more closer and padded her back lightly.I wanted to ask her if she wanted to share anything but i dropped the idea.I didn't want her to stat stressing again.

"You should go Ram" she pulled herself out from the hug and gave me a stern look.."Go Ram,its very late."

"How can you expect me to leave you here and go.."I replied.

"But your daughter must be alone." She paused "She is your own daughter and I am no one to you " she said staring right at my eyes..

"You are  wrong Priya..You are my friend !!!" I stated.

"But she needs you" she shrugged and a tear tricked down her  eyes."And you?you don't need me??" I asked her..She looked down and I heard her soft sobs..I went to her and held both her hands.."See Priya..If you are worried about Pihu then don't be..I have already informed that i wont be home tonight.Pihu can survive a night without me..I just want to be with you and look after you..."

"But Ram,I am fine and I can take care of myself " she shouted..

"No..you are not fine ... "I shouted back..I paused and looked deep into her eyes "Please Priya..if you think I deserve your friendship,let me stay" my voice turning soft.

She just nodded  looking at me with teary eyes..I hugged her again..

"Thanks Ram.. for supporting me, for being here with me... "

"Anything for you Priya.You are a very special friend " I said giving a light peck on her hair.

I broke the hug "Comeon..You better sleep now,You need to rest..and stop crying now" I wiped her tears too..

"Ram..Please stay here with me" she paused.I couldn't get what she was saying.. "I am here Priya.." I replied.She shifted a bid from her place "Come here " she signalled me to sit next to her "Just hold me, sleep next to me ...please I cant be alone,not tonight "  I could see her tears resurfacing again.I saw sadness,fear ,hurt and the need to be recoinced..I swallowed past the lump in my throat and moved towards her...I got inside the duvet and she slept  turned her back towards me.I hesitated to put my arms around her,"If she can trust me ,why can't I?I asked myself..But I wasn't sure whether i'd be able to control myself or not."Men and their hormones" I softly spoke.."What?" she said lifting her head from the pillow and looking at me."Nothing"I told her.I didn't want to lose this friendship.Priya was very special to me.If she can trust me  to even let me sleep next to her then it shouldn't be a problem for me..I thought in my head..After fighting with my own thoughts,it seemed to leave me wanting so much more that she could offer me in her current state.She needed a friend,someone to hold her,someone to be with her,someone to take care of her.I put my hand around her,she flicked her body. But once I sensed her getting comfortable I pulled her closer to my body...

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good update.  Ram's state of mind is beautifully written.  Their relationship is growing thicker.  Its pace is well executed.
Waiting for the next update.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oye rajjo is the worst fellow yaar..
ram conforting priya taking care of her at the same time worried for his daughter too good.
only one thing i felt little weird is Priya n Ram became so comfortable with each other within 2days, little strange. hope u don't mind. but i can't even ignore the fact that priya needs someone to pacify n protect her at the odd times, so she found ram.

I loved ram murmuring guys and their hormonesπŸ‘πŸΌ

Doctor uncle found a good partner in priya for ram , ramji all blushing lovely, after all experience matters.

.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good One...:)
but itna chhota saAa ...
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wohooo
Im in my own personal RaYa heaven!!

This is so cute!! They are so cute!!!

Love you for this update..
Im literally drooling!!!

Awesome :)

and thanks again for the pm
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RohiniL

haha πŸ˜† glad you liked it... it was fun writing this part though..
Some better parts are coming soon and i hope you'll like that too..
and welcome. πŸ˜Š

missed this earlier..

Im eagerly crazily lookin forward to it!!