FF:Comforting Kiss~A thing called LOVE is a JOY forever(Ch-25 Page-57) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Ram- Priya bonding well.
Like Ram's point of view.  
Rajat is out of her life..
please continue soon but where is PM
Edited by sandhyasn - 9 years ago
hi.. this is a wonderful story line... pls send me PM with update..

waiting for next one
waiting 4 the update!!!
continue soon...

Thanks for the likes and comments...  😊⭐️

CHAPTER- 5

I woke up at around 4 a.m in the morning and I realized  I still had my hand around her.A smile crept to my face seeing Priya sleep peacefully.I decided to move out of the bed and settle myself on the couch outside, in the living room. I gently ran my fingers through her hair before I turned to leave.I made my way over to the couch.I again thought about the event that had befallen today and sighed. I settled on the couch,pulled the blanket and draped over me getting as comfortable as I could so to get some sleep.

Not long after that I heard some noise,a faint scream coming through the bedroom..I was scared,I bolted upright on the couch,threw back the blanket and ran to the bedroom.Priya was turning and tossing in her bed , a thin sheen of sweat coating her skin as her face contorted in fear.I shook her up holding her shoulder.

"Priya..Wake up.." I shouted shaking her holding her shoulder.."Priya..Its just a bad dream".Her eyes snapped open,she went rigid as she tried to get some air back into her lungs.Her eyes moved all over the room,and as it settled on my face,she visibly relaxed and let out  a long sigh.She closed her eyes and leaned back on the headrest.

"Its okay Priya.It was just a bad dream." She opened her eyes and looked at me giving an exhausted smile.

"You should go back to sleep" I suggested.She sat upright on the bed "I don't think I can sleep now" she paused "Ram.." she called out softly "Thanks for staying with me..and sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" she said looking straight into my eyes.

"Thats okay Priya.You don't have to say sorry,I did it because you are my friend and I value our friendship more than anything" .She smiled..

"I think you should go home.Your daughter might be worried for you." She suggested.

"Thats okay Priya.Why are you always in a hurry to send me home ?? "I asked her.

"You have a daughter Ram!! " She replied.

"Dont worry about her  and I will call her in a while" I told her.I'll make us some breakfast,you go and freshen up"I told her.I knew that she was about to protest but then I didn't let her speak "Now please don't say no..Go get freshen up" I ordered .She reluctantly made her way out of the bed and dragged herself towards the bathroom.

Priya's POV :

The night's even flashed back into my mind while I was taking shower.I felt bad for what Ram had to go through.He did a lot for me.I asked him to stay with me and he did without protesting.

**"Just hold me, sleep next to me ...please I cant be alone,not tonight "**

I felt my blood mount up to my face. I wondered what made me say that.I guess I was being an emotional fool.I have to talk to Ram about it,I thought.An uninvited smile crept to my face.I turned off the tap,wore my pj and made my way out of the bathroom.

An aroma punched me hard in my stomach as I stepped in the kitchen.My stomach growled.Ram was leaning on the kitchen island,he didn't notice me as his back was facing me.I made my way to him and was quite surprised to see the food item kept there.

"Woo..You made all these ?" I asked Ram..

"Then who else do you think  made it " he replied giving a winning smile.

"Looks tasty.My stomach is growling bad." I told him.. "You go and sit in the couch i'll bring you the breakfast there. " he said.

"I am not used to pampering so let me help you.. " I said holding the coffee mugs..

"Ram..we just met 2 days back and I can't believe I've got soo open with you.I mean this has never happened before.I have always kept my wall to its place and have never let anyone try to climb it."I smiled looking at him.

"So you think I've managed to climb your wall?" he threw me the question.

"Well..I won't say you've completely done that but yes,you have given more effort than anyone else..and Ram.." I paused  "I am glad you did it"

"and I am glad too." He said half grinning.

After a long pause I spoke.

"Ram..can I share something ?" I said still being reluctant  of my own decision whether to tell him or not.

"Dont ask..just tell me what is it?" he said with concern growing in his voice.

"Ram..I was never in love with Rajat." I could see Ram staring at me with confusion in his eyes."I was all alone when I stepped in Mumbai and when Rajat proposed me I though i'll give this relationship a shot and maybe i'll be able to love him back.I also thought that if I have him by my side I'll forget about my horrible past but... nothing of what I had thought happened.Things got worst.I couldn't love him back like he did." I sighed.Ram kept his hand on mine."And yesterday when he said all those things about us.." I chocked, I couldn't control my tears.And Ram didn't let me continue.

"Priya..its okay.Don't think about what happened yesterday.Its over.Now think about your future.You have Neha,Vikram...and I am always there by your side.And don't think you are alone.We all are here.You have a family now "

"Thanks Ram..and I'll see that I open up to you more...If it is not a problem for you."

"Yea..I'll be more glad if you do that " We both smiled.Just then Ram's phone buzzed. He excused himself.

"Hello Princess...Goodmorning " I heard Ram's normal-tone change into a baby-tone.Maybe its his daughter ,I thought and smiled.

"Yes..Pihu.I'll be there and guess what my friends are joining us tonight.." Ram said looking at me.I smiled back at him.

"Yes.Yes.I'll come home and don't play around much okay..Bye..Love You Princess"  He hung the phone and returned back to the couch.

"Your daughter ?? " I asked.

"She is not my daughter,she is my mother " Ram teased.

"How mean..." I said and he laughed.

"So Priya..you are coming tonight right ?" He asked me.

"Yes..I am...I don't think I would  wanna miss a chance of meeting your  Pihu princess." I smiled saying that.

"Then why don't you do one thing..Lets leave together.In that way you can spend sometime with Pihu and i'll do some arrangement for the night " Ram offered.

"No Ram..I don't think i'd want to come now..I'm not much comfortable.I'll join along with Neha and Vikram.. " I said

"What is this Priya?? Thats not an excuse.. Go get ready,I'll go home if only you agree to come with me " Ram said making a puppy face.

"O My God Ram.. You are soo stubborn" I paused "Let me change then  " I said making my way to the bedroom..

"Thats like it !! " Ram replied giving a huge grin..

sorry for the short update..I'll come up with a longer one next time 😊

Edited by RohiniL - 9 years ago
Very late update but maaf kiya coz i know you had ur exams Rohi 😊
On update .. 😛

It's really soon RaYa met just two days ago and they're this much comfortable with each other .. hmm strange!!! 

**"Just hold me, sleep next to me ...please I cant be alone,not tonight "**

I felt my blood mount up to my face. I wondered what made me say that.I guess I was being an emotional fool.

lol .. she was blushing hard and was saying fool to herself .. i like this 😆

Ram made breakfast for them and it's soo yummy .. i also wants to eat it 😉

Hailaa .. 😲 Priya was not in love with Rajat chalo bahot khushi mili jaan ke yeh

What was in Priya's horrible past?  Is it connected Ram or what!!!??? 😲

Priya Peehu scene i can't wait now .. for sure you'll write their scene beautifully ❤️

the update was beautiful .. continue soon and this time soon not late

Edited by harshidakp - 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshidakp

I know Rohi that Rajat will appear in the later chapter  😡 .. but Ram will be there to save Priya na 😊 and want to know what's in ur mind about for Rajat 😆 😉

😃
sorry..not telling you that..you have to wait for it 😊 not long from now he'll return...  
nice update...
Good that Rajat is out...
story progressing well...
Hmm dont mind but if priya is not in love with rajjo how can she allow him to make love to her
U said that they made love before
Ram like a gentleman moved out of her room n madebreak fast for her thats sweet
Priyas past will actually related to ram wife and her parents?
Just a guess
Thanks for Pm
Originally posted by iLuvRamKapoor

Hmm dont mind but if priya is not in love with rajjo how can she allow him to make love to her
U said that they made love before
Ram like a gentleman moved out of her room n madebreak fast for her thats sweet
Priyas past will actually related to ram wife and her parents?
Just a guess
Thanks for Pm

you doubts will be answered... part by part i'll do the parda-fash 😆😆 
thanks for your comment 😊
Originally posted by harshidakp

Very late update but maaf kiya coz i know you had ur exams Rohi 😊
On update .. 😛

It's really soon RaYa met just two days ago and they're this much comfortable with each other .. hmm strange!!! 

**"Just hold me, sleep next to me ...please I cant be alone,not tonight "**

I felt my blood mount up to my face. I wondered what made me say that.I guess I was being an emotional fool.

lol .. she was blushing hard and was saying fool to herself .. i like this 😆

Ram made breakfast for them and it's soo yummy .. i also wants to eat it 😉

Hailaa .. 😲 Priya was not in love with Rajat chalo bahot khushi mili jaan ke yeh

What was in Priya's horrible past?  Is it connected Ram or what!!!??? 😲

Priya Peehu scene i can't wait now .. for sure you'll write their scene beautifully ❤️

the update was beautiful .. continue soon and this time soon not late

thanks for your comment Harshu... and yea,i had exams 😭

well,sab mujh par chor do..I'll try whatever i can do make the Priya-Pihu scene beautiful..like you said 😊 par kar paungi ki nahi mujhe nahi pata.. 😊