Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

|~|V2's Tainted Desires - A RaBir SS [Prologue:Page 3]|~|

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Tainted Desires is co-penned by myself, Vanny and my best friend, Vibha. We're commonly known as V2. πŸ˜³

Contents:

Chapter One(1) 

Disclaimer: This is purely a fictional work stemmed from our wide imaginations (πŸ˜†) and in no way resembles the show and/or its characters. Additionally, this is with close resemblance to our previous joint venture, Second Chances

Thank you,

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Muaaah πŸ€— First of all Welcome back to SSLK forum. I missed you πŸ˜³ πŸ€— and am so happy this is your comeback post πŸ˜† 
Aah Boring speech time πŸ€“ πŸ˜† Why did we revive this again ? We always wanted a new guy for Rachna once RajNa was over and the CV s forced ViNa on us πŸ˜› plus Kabir s one hot ajhussi β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you Zener , Hashi and Penny for always reading what ever we write β€οΈ . We love you like crazy πŸ€— Di I hope you read it this time ! πŸ˜ˆ and we love you a lottt πŸ€—

PS : Thank you Zener for the blinkie ! it matches the banner perfectly even though you did not see the banner before making it β­οΈ

Vibz

Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Some of you may know me; some of you may know me very well and some of you may not know me! πŸ˜†

I'm Vanny, an old member of this forum. I come and go (as I please! πŸ˜‰). Vibzy and I contemplated long and hard whether to continue our previous FFs, or just write a new one all together. In the end, we came to a compromise which includes both: we'll start a new fiction with it's backbone based on Second Chances

This is a surprise for our faithful friends, Sharitha Di, Penny, Hashi and Zenny, who simply couldn't wait for Vibz and I to become one again! πŸ˜ˆ [Yes, go ahead! Have your gutter thoughts! πŸ˜†].

Thank you guys for your tremendous support over the years! πŸ€—

Loads of love,

Vanny. πŸ˜Š
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 10 years ago
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=MSN_Vanny]Some of you may know me; some of you may know me very well and some of you may not know me! πŸ˜†

I belong 2 d last groupπŸ˜‰...(Don't know u)
Aywayz if your kabir or rabir deewana then we will know each otherπŸ˜†
Above all this,love your ss...
Eagerly waiting 4 d protologue...😳
Update soon... 
Plz pm me πŸ˜›
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
meow πŸ˜†   

welcome back V2 πŸ€—      feeling old days are back with your united presence     

i need to run my old jang laga hua brain again for analysis 🀣   becasue i love to give you for you 2 , i feel now to go and read vibz s all OS .
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome back to the form vanny πŸ€—Hope I get to you since you decided to come back! Heard a lot about you and V2's 
And vibz I already know how are you are with SS or FF so can't wait for this to sttart πŸ˜³
And of course count me in with the gutters πŸ˜ˆ
Oishiii thumbnail
really excited for the prologue 
plz pm me 
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Eris-

Muaaah πŸ€— First of all Welcome back to SSLK forum. I missed you πŸ˜³ πŸ€— and am so happy this is your comeback post πŸ˜† 

Aah Boring speech time πŸ€“ πŸ˜† Why did we revive this again ? We always wanted a new guy for Rachna once RajNa was over and the CV s forced ViNa on us πŸ˜› plus Kabir s one hot ajhussi β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you Zener , Hashi and Penny for always reading what ever we write β€οΈ . We love you like crazy πŸ€— Di I hope you read it this time ! πŸ˜ˆ and we love you a lottt πŸ€—

PS : Thank you Zener for the blinkie ! it matches the banner perfectly even though you did not see the banner before making it β­οΈ

Vibz

Thank youuu!!!! *mwahh* πŸ€— I know, you all missed me! πŸ˜›

Wait, what?! We're referring to Kabir as an ahjussi? πŸ€£ Mahima would sooo agree!!! πŸ˜†

Guys, I already gave you enough love in my post!  Nevertheless, love you!!! πŸ˜‰

Zener, I forgot to thank you! The blinkie is awesome! Thanks for taking my abstract idea and making it a reality! You're the best! πŸ‘
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteangelasya

I belong 2 d last groupπŸ˜‰...(Don't know u)
Aywayz if your kabir or rabir deewana then we will know each otherπŸ˜†
Above all this,love your ss...
Eagerly waiting 4 d protologue...😳
Update soon... 
Plz pm me πŸ˜›

Hey! That's okay. I don't know you either. πŸ˜†

And am I a RaBir fan? πŸ€” Even I don't know that, but yeahhh...we can live with that as long as this SS is up and running, cool? πŸ˜‰

I will update soon enough, just don't expect regular ones after the first three chapters! πŸ˜³

Regarding a PM, I'm yet to decide how to work that out. Please send me a Buddy Request. That'll be helpful. πŸ˜³

Finally, thank you for your support! πŸ˜Š
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZenerDiode

meow πŸ˜†   

welcome back V2 πŸ€—      feeling old days are back with your united presence     

i need to run my old jang laga hua brain again for analysis 🀣   becasue i love to give you for you 2 , i feel now to go and read vibz s all OS .

🀣 "Meow" says it all huh? 

Thank you darling! πŸ€— SSLK will always be my home, don't worry! πŸ˜Š

Yes, yes, go get that inspiration and start giving your analysis! We need it! πŸ˜›