Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with you. She herself doesn't know what she wants. Being a hardcore Delena shipper I am really disappointed with season 5.
OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Right from season-1..I was always a Delena fan..true that Stelena was all cutesy and adorable but for me Delena always had that spark..but now, 5 seasons down the line..I cant really be sure whether I would ship Damon or even Stefan with Elena any more..See, characters are supposed to be conflicted..but I always found Elena's character to be, I dont know how to put it, maybe-whiny( hey that's totally my opinion and I dont mean to offend anyone)..and I totally agree on the part that Damon is changing himself for her which pisses me off to no end..because come on, I would anyday be game for snarky, arrogant Damon than the puppy dog he becomes at times..there was a time when I was shipping even Stefan with Rebekah (oh my Stebekah feels)..Am even on for Stefan and Caroline now..the only saving grace that Elena could gather herself was when she had her humanity turned off..Nina totally owned that thing! But yeah, as of now..I just dont feel that way anymore..so yeah, thankyou Plec..this was what was exactly needed!! Edited by OindrilaVirgoan - 10 years ago
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Since Elena turned into a vampire, all her character went down the drain and stayed there. Everyone bends over backward risking their lives and others lives to save her always and its downright annoying. This season Delena's relationship was fighting, then make up sex, then we're not good for each other, break up sex and so on. No REAL conversation and mature rationalization.

She has been confused right from the start, always wanting more, even when she was with Matt who by all means was the perfect boyfriend. Then Stefan who loved her so truly, their relationship was mature, they had trust, everything but honestly even though I ship Delena now because I think Stefan deserves better. Elena gets zero points from me for how her relationship with Damon started in Season 4.

She went from choosing Stefan in the Season 3 finale and telling him he was the best choice she'd ever made to breaking Stefan's heart a couple episodes later AND...AND then moving into Stefan's house forcing Stefan nursing his broken heart to leave and she just sleeps with Damon ...not  a day after breaking up with Stefan...

JP and the TVD creatives have completely lost the magic this season. Seems after the Silas thing came to an end, they were just winging it to the travelers stuff and then doppelgangers galore. Like really? This is the vampire diaries not the dozens of Elena's and Stefan's running around destined for each other. Obvious much that JP wants a Stelena ending? Or maybe they just want us to think that.

Steroline have a pure friendship based on trust, They know and understand each other so if it happens, I'm on board since JP sank our freaking Klaroline!

All they do is build ships and break them down.

I've not been an Elena fan for quite some time and I would've been thrilled if Katherine had lived. She was more entertaining and more interesting to watch. 

Good post! 👍🏼
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago