Next Prime Minister of India - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
King Anu, You have given a good choice of the council of ministers. Whom will you give the portfolio, 
'Men's Welfare'? 
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

🤬

What happened? did I say anything wrong? say what you want to say. lol

@maha - sampat paal from gulabi gang is a candidate.
^^ Mulayam's  SP party , the party with the maximum number of members with a criminal record has promised to oppose  Anti-rape bill  if voted to power. I guess you could vote his supporter as Minister for "Men's  welfare"  😆

Edited by zorrro - 10 years ago
Definitely Mulayam Singh Yadav shows courage when they have mentioned this point of anti-male law misuse in the manifesto. This is the first time a political party has agreed there is widespread misuse of the anti-male laws in the country.Hopefully other parties will follow the footsteps of SP and agree to do the needful in this area. And thus some day the misuse of the law is no longer a social or political issue in the country.
Originally posted by maha2us

Definitely Mulayam Singh Yadav shows courage when they have mentioned this point of anti-male law misuse in the manifesto. This is the first time a political party has agreed there is widespread misuse of the anti-male laws in the country.Hopefully other parties will follow the footsteps of SP and agree to do the needful in this area. And thus some day the misuse of the law is no longer a social or political issue in the country.
With the likes of Mulayam in power the misuse of law will certainly stop as once he is in power there wont be any rule of law in the country, only Goonda raj will prevail 😆
Originally posted by King-Anu

Ass could bea good choice for PM of India.
</div>
He is commited, energetic, interested,active,informative, cognizant of happenings in politics. We just need a good cabinet around him.
Since Miss lovelyplanet has travelled around the planet I suggest her as minister of tourism.
Summer can be interior minister.
Mr. K can lead economics
Souro IT minister
Hindu4lyf can take care of religious affairs
RTH foreign minister
Lead can be CM of Bengal
Zorro will be the oppostion leader
Vinzy can look after culture and bollywood
who is left? Please assign ministries of defence, sportsto others
<div>Hopefully this dream team from IF lead by Ass will be able to take India out of problems.

You forgot ME, Anu. 😭 😛

I'll take defence.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by krystal_watz

You forgot ME, Anu. 😭 😛

I'll take defence.

oh please do not cry. I checked hall of fame to get some name. Maybe you were not active so did not show up there. lol

Lets make some cabinet changes

I think you should be the CM of West Bengal.
Lead can move to Jhadkand.
Angie can lead Health Ministry
Aarya can spreadhead Ministry of Education
Enigmatic Zephy will be good as Minsiter of Communication
RTH can take additional charge of Ministry of Food
Blue Ice as Minister of Justice
Freethinker Minister of Science and Technology
Rehanism can lead the defence unless you want a dual office.

When the cabinet is complete. We should all huddle and offer a prayer for well being of Republic of India.

Uh...nah. I'm better off with defence. We should be in familiar territories, getting out of comfort zones is too risky when it comes to handling the nation. So Tanni retains her chair, I move to the Centre and kick out Antony. 😆 Coming to Rehanism, he can head Women and Child welfare.

Btw, you can be Imran Khan and head PTI.Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Uh...nah. I'm better off with defence. We should be in familiar territories, getting out of comfort zones is too risky when it comes to handling the nation. So Tanni retains her chair, I move to the Centre and kick out Antony. 😆 Coming to Rehanism, he can head Women and Child welfare.

Btw, you can be Imran Khan and head PTI.

Imran Khan is basically a political crackpot. He favors talks with people who are responsible for killing of 50,000 people. He calls them "our own people". This clown does not understand that even rapist, murderers, are "our own people" and yet we still put them in jail. He blames everything on America and war after 911 however avoids mentioning why 911 happened.

I am not saying this because I am in America. I am saying this because I found him dishonest. He is hypocrite because he comes to west and collects money for charity, party funds etc.

Many like him because of his personality etc. Thats not a factor in my analysis. He has done good charity work.

In conclusion I would prefer working as a driver for someone but not Imran Khan. I dislike such cowards and hypocrites. Thanks for the offer though. lol
Originally posted by King-Anu

Imran Khan is basically a political crackpot. He favors talks with people who are responsible for killing of 50,000 people. He calls them "our own people". This clown does not understand that even rapist, murderers, are "our own people" and yet we still put them in jail. He blames everything on America and war after 911 however avoids mentioning why 911 happened.

I am not saying this because I am in America. I am saying this because I found him dishonest. He is hypocrite because he comes to west and collects money for charity, party funds etc.

Many like him because of his personality etc. Thats not a factor in my analysis. He has done good charity work.

In conclusion I would prefer working as a driver for someone but not Imran Khan. I dislike such cowards and hypocrites. Thanks for the offer though. lol

he is a loose like kejriwall.. .a pakistani called camille shamsie said that he would try to defend terrorist organistations even if they admitted to a bomb blast!