Debate Mansion

Next Prime Minister of India - Page 3

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Pakistan is under terrorism threat since few years i.e. post 911. It is not from Afghan Taliban but a group called Pakistan Taliban. The later is a collection of secterian groups and new extremists who claim they want to impose sharia, are anti west/USA and therefore they have killed thousands police/military/civilians for siding with west.

They are brutal, they take extortion, kidnap people , anti shia, anti minorities, intolerant and they threat everyone who is moderate forget liberal. Some even say that they are being funded to destabilize Pakistan. I dont know what is the truth but what we know is that they have killed people.

Now there are leaders who say that it is because of America that "our people" have taken up arms and therefore we shoud talk to them. Those leaders are Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif and religious parties. Recently one leader called them our brothers.

My take is that they are basically cowards as going after them will mean attack on them and their familes etc. Remember Benazir was killed by same group. Many leaders of PPP, MQM and ANP (moderate parties) have been killed. Therefore these parties are not in favor of talks unlike Nawaz/Imran. I agree with these parties on this issue as I belive anyone who has killed should not be neogitated with.

Counter argument is that this menance has no soultion so its better to deal with the devil. 

I dont know if he is Kejriwal or not but from my limited knowledge I would put him more in line with Modi. lol. However unlike modi, these leaers (imran and nawaz) are not themselves involved or accused of violence. There role tacit support of extremists.

Hopefully this puts in context.
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu: I think Benazir had tacitly encouraged them while she was in power, before they turned on her.
Forever-KA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

Anu: I think Benazir had tacitly encouraged them while she was in power, before they turned on her.

Krystal, many people outside of Pakistan confuse Afghan Taliban and Pakistani Taliban

- Afghan Taliban is the one which you are referring to. Some in her government are accused of supporting that taliba. it could be her, people in her government or just a state policy at that time. Note 3 governments Pakistan, UAE, SA accepted Taliabn as rulers of Afghanistan. Later when 911 happened and Afghan Taliban refused to hand over OBL all three sided with west and world.

- Pakistani Taliban originated later. It is not directly related as sometimes they allign themelves but at other times they dissoaciate with each other. This Pakistani Taliban has strong influence fom Lashkars, Sipah Sahaba which are punjab based extremists organization. They have connection in KPK province where they have allies. They are anti shia, have attacked churches, etc. They say they want to impose sharia, they say attack on Pakistan is elegible since its siding with USA. They want to impose sharia based on specific sect.

benazir can never support this group. she was shia and these people are strictly against shias.  They killed benazir because she sided with west, and was shia. ideal for them to kill her.

anywy i dont want to make it complex but we need to understand that pakistani taliban is the one causing problem. afghan taliban is more of a problem for usa where they accuse pakistan of secretly supporting them if anything

sorry for deviating much
Thanks for the information Anu. Didn't have much details on the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, though I knew that they were different in origin from their Afghan counterparts.
This content was originally posted by: zorrro

With the likes of Mulayam in power the misuse of law will certainly stop as once he is in power there wont be any rule of law in the country, only Goonda raj will prevail 😆

Mulayam singh never fails to inspire.  He is trying to woo the rapists now. 😲 His latest comments trivializing a heinous crime like  rape and ladkon se ho jati hai gaalti should nail his political coffin 😡 What does Akhilesh have to say about his babuji? He seemed to be an educated guy. 

How do people vote for such goons
Forever-KA thumbnail
Mr. Ass is not around since the start of this election. Is he busy in thappa campaign for the next PM of India. lol.

I was watching a news channel and it was reporting on elections and one analyst said that millions of women's heart were broken today after news was revealed that Modi is not a bachelor but married. Then I googled and found out that he is a bachelor and only just now people came to know he was married. loll.

- How the heck and why would one hide this anyway?

- There is hope for girls and women though. It seems he is still kanwara i.e. marriage was a child marriage and was never consumated. So maybe it was on paper.

Anyway interesting stuff...one article said its battle of the bachelors.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

Mr. Ass is not around since the start of this election. Is he busy in thappa campaign for the next PM of India. lol.

I was watching a news channel and it was reporting on elections and one analyst said that millions of women's heart were broken today after news was revealed that Modi is not a bachelor but married. Then I googled and found out that he is a bachelor and only just now people came to know he was married. loll.

- How the heck and why would one hide this anyway?

- There is hope for girls and women though. It seems he is still kanwara i.e. marriage was a child marriage and was never consumated. So maybe it was on paper.

Anyway interesting stuff...one article said its battle of the bachelors.

no he was forced to marry when he was 16... he never wanted to be married, he wanted to dedicate his life to work in the rss and do social work etc and he told her to get educated immediately.. and in previous nominations he left spouse blank and didnt write unmarried.
stewie_griffin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zorrro

Mulayam singh never fails to inspire.  He is trying to woo the rapists now. 😲 His latest comments trivializing a heinous crime like  rape and ladkon se ho jati hai gaalti should nail his political coffin 😡 What does Akhilesh have to say about his babuji? He seemed to be an educated guy. 

How do people vote for such goons

well he runs whole UP
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is ruling UP That's why UP is very less progressive

UP - Bihar needs change

Mayavati - Mulayam ruined it !!

We know Gunda party of that state 😆

stewie_griffin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail