Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 31st March 2014

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Duggu is crying. The baby's parents come to take her. Duggu says you leave, this is my sister which the Lord gave me. Naitik says sorry, Duggu found her at the temple so he thinks the Lord has sent her. Duggu says I won't give her. Naitik scolds him. Naksh says I will obey you always, I will study and even brush my teeth in the night but please don't give my sister to anyone else. He goes to Akshara will the baby. Akshara takes the baby. Duggu says now mum got the baby and baby is happy so she won't give the baby to anyone. Everyone try to explain Duggu. Akshara looks at the baby and the baby smiles. The man shows Duggu baby's pics and says she is our daughter. Duggu asks how did she come to the temple. Naitik asks the same. The man says to get revenge some relatives took her and left her at the temple. They cry and says we have been looking for her everywhere and now finally found her. Naitik asks Duggu to give the baby. Duggu cries. Everyone tries to explain it to him and ask him to give the baby. Akshara gives the baby to her mum. Bhabhimaa asks Duggu to say bye to the baby. Duggu gives her a kiss and says bye baby. He gives her a toy as a gift.
The parents thank them for taking care of the baby and leaves. Naksh cries.

Akshara comes to her room and cries. Naitik sees her crying. He comes near her. Akshara says don't say anything please. Naitik asks are you okay. She nods her head and says yes while crying. Duggu comes to the room and cries. He is angry.

Rajshri says its good that the baby got her parents, but Bhabhimaa said Duggu and Akshara are very upset. Dadi says everything will be fine, don't worry.

Akshara asks Duggu to study well and revise with Ananya and Yash. Duggu is still upset. Everyone says all the best to him as he is going for exam.

Shaurya wears a bright colored pant and Varsha laughs seeing him. She says this is not suiting you, you look good in your regular clothes. She says you are not looking my husband in jeans.

Bhabhimaa comes to the kitchen and looks out for Dadaji's medicines list. Akshara and Devyaani is also there. Akshara says ask Devyaani. Devyaani says I didn't see it. Bhabhimaa asks Akshara to take rest. Akshara says I will make tea, we all will have it together. Bhabhimaa says no, I don't want.

Naman takes Muskaan's phone and sees a number with name M. he thinks to find out the secret.
Devyaani comes to Rajbanna with tea. Rajbanna ask her about Akshara's health and tells her to take care of Akshara. Naman calls the number and It's Devyaani's. Devyaani sees Naman's number and is tensed. She thinks why is he calling me. She takes the phone but by that time Naman cuts the call. Muskaan comes. Naman ask who's number saved under the letter M. Muskaan says it's my friends as everyone calls her M. she takes her phone back from him.

Varsha comes to meet Akshara. They talk about Duggu and Ananya. Varsha tells her about Shaurya wearing bright colour pants. They laugh. Naitik comes and sees Akshara happy. He smiles seeing her talking and laughing. He asks Varsha to keep coming to spend some time and relax. Naitik leaves. Akshara and Varsha hugs each other.
Duggu tries to copy Yash's work and get caught. The teacher calls Akshara and tells her that Duggu is caught cheating. Akshara is shocked.

Akshara waits for Naitik and Duggu. Naitik brings him home. Akshara scolds him for cheating. Naitik says don't get angry. Akshara says no need to be calm towards him. Naitik says don't make it an issue. Akshara leaves. Naitik tells Duggu how bad it is to cheat. Bhabhimaa also explains him. Duggu misses Gayatri as she used to save him from Akshara's anger. Bhabhimaa taunts Devyaani. Devyaani says he is wrong, Akshara's anger is right. Bhabhimaa says don't teach me. She leaves.

Precap: Devyaani asks Akshara to forgive Duggu. Akshara says even I'm sad for being too strict to him. Devyaani understands this being a mum herself.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistake! Don't forget to press the like! Enjoy!
Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wish I could do.. m sorry
Surish thumbnail
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kripa-banka

I wish I could do.. m sorry

It's okay... not to worry... I managed to do it somehow :))
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Episode... Thanku for Wonderful update
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail