contact.remya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know about anyone else in this forum...but i was top of the world when I saw MK on the show as a judge again. I seriously dont like Geeta and Ahmed as a pair to judge, its no fun at all. But with Mk there yesterday the whole environment had changed ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Remya ..I too was happy that moody was there last week..even I don't like the jodi of Ahmed and Geeta..I badly miss master marzi and his Hindi..he judged well..and it seems that very few ppl watch lilmasters..this forum is not active at all.. 😕 Edited by ..kimaya.. - 10 years ago
contact.remya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know...this forum feels dead, its really sad. Anyways who are you supporting, I mean which team? 
..Kimi.. thumbnail
I am supporting both swarali ke sparklers and Raghav ke rockstars...All the teams are good..but I think that swarali and Raghav are doing a great job as skippers...actually I had expected a lot from R n P..but they are not doing that great..esp in the group acts, They are the ones who are prominent and the kids just seem as background dancers..sanam's choreographies are like average..whom are you supporting?
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
hii kimaya
am bak phir se form ko activate krte hai
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
Love your post about Mudassar ... I find him cute seen I saw him in DID 4 ... ... On record, I have seen all the series of DID so far but my fav one is from season 4 and little master 3 because obvious reason cute /handsome choreographer is there :)Edited by sirjusimiarshi - 10 years ago
..Kimi.. thumbnail
@sirjusimiarshi, I agree..I too have watched most of the seasons of DID..And amongst all I liked DID season 4 the most..awesome judges..I am missing master shruti a lot now..and also master Feroz..

sirjusimiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

@sirjusimiarshi, I agree..I too have watched most of the seasons of DID..And amongst all I liked DID season 4 the most..awesome judges..I am missing master shruti a lot now..and also master Feroz..

@Kimaya I miss Shruti too but miss more of those amazing comments at the end of the dance with her hands action and later Everyone does same things...teasing her :)
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Haha yes..I too miss that a lot!..but seriously the trio of feroz,moody and shruti was great!..I loved season 4 a lot!..especially moody..😳..
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
Every one from DID are amazing , love them all :) ...