Rules & Announcements

Happy April Fool Day, IFians!! WE GOT YA!!!

Moderator thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear India-Forums Members, 

This post is to inform you that a critical maintenance for the site is scheduled this midweek. The site will remain operational but some features may not be available or will be restricted. 

During this operation, images such as signatures, avatars and pictures will be effected mostly. Since the servers will be slow, we recommend all members to turn off their avatar/signature preferences so that less bandwidth is occupied and site performance is better during the maintenance period. Embedded YouTube videos, Adobe Flash (background music) and quote feature will be out of function as well.

Also, members will be limited in posting. All members will only have 20 posts and the Personal Message (PM) service will be out of service for the whole maintenance period. This is to ensure that the server is not overloaded. 

The maintenance will occur on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 12:00 AM IST and will last until 11:59 PM IST. 

All Development Team Members are requested to post a sticky on their respective forums with a link to this thread.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause to our members. We hope for your co-operation. 

Thank you, 
India-Forums Technical Team 

This content was originally posted by: gk_09

Ladies and Gentlemen of India-Forums, you have just been pranked by your GM Team ðŸ¤£

There is no maintenance scheduled and therefore, you don't have to perform the actions listed ðŸ˜† You will be able to freely post on I-F tomorrow. 

We'd like to thank the Technical Team and the in-house moderator for helping with with this prank. Oh and please don't throw chappals at us DT members ... for making you open topics in your respective forums ðŸ˜³ 

Happy April Fools Day I-F! 

Keep Smiling, 
Your Global Mod Team

Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I knew it when I saw greenies not liking it Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know! 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank for informing but 20post basss omg ðŸ˜²
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Information.
(:
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for informing! BUT OMG 20 posts?  ok! Gonna so miss being on IF that day! 
Btw I just remembered, this is not an April fool's day joke right?
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for informing :)
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cool, I'll reset my signature options.
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4