Thendral: 31-5th April 2014

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for update. Are we supposed to feel sorry for T because she is the lead with a pretty face?
How dare she talk to K that way after knowing very well that Ta and herself are at fault. Sure, Tulasi
Is no friend to any  one but herself and her family.  Hope K reports this to police. T's Veera vasanams are just limitted to her most trusted faithful appavi friends. I wish she talked like that to her MIL
GW. Is it possible Maya will change sides. She gets a glimpse of the Minister's selfishness. He 
Openly said that for him only his padavi is important and no one else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sri.

Agreed Jan.  Thuls is as selfish as TA.  I don't feel sorry for her.  Now for next few weeks we are going to see her tears, GW gutter words, Padma's repeated Thai veetu seethanam, etc etc

If I was Kalyani, I would go and make police report to save Deepa.
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for update Shathir. If Maya and minister get caught, will Ta go free? 
I am glad K decided to tell the police.  Padma spills the beans. How can T and company think Ta will fix it all. May be the muted voice is Satya's or Guru's. May be Ta is in hs custody.
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for update. Today's star inadvertantly is Padma. She Lied to Satya about  her spilling the beans to police about Maya and minster. The way Satya panicked. Now he will not try to do
Damage control. While the police will be on to Maya and Minister. 
I wonder where the rat is in the meanwhile. I wonder why Satya was shocked about T going to Mumbai. Hope the police leaves Gomathy. I dont care about Deepa any more because she went 
Into it voluntarily and ready to protect the rat at any cost. But poor Gomathy has nothing to do 
With it.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates guys.

Agreed Jan, I mean I don't feel sorry for Deepa right this moment for protecting the rat instead of her staff.

How is anyone going to trust her in the future?  Persa travels thongi and screwed it up maximum.  She will loose her customers and she won't get any new drivers.

I think they will be going to jail soon esp TA.