sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love to hate Julie for this. I have been meaning to make a post after watching PalyFest interview but didn't get the time. I was on cloud nine when Claire spoke and said "temporary hiatus!" I followed her since H2O and Rebekah is my favourite character from both TVD and Originals... 
One epic scene

Another one

three is a good number😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even though i do miss Rebekah and i loved Rebekah-Klaus sibling chemistry, i think Rebekah does deserve a break and her own life away from Klaus...i still believe Rebekah will come back for special apperances...she cannot be sent permanently
sarbrathan thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Even though i do miss Rebekah and i loved Rebekah-Klaus sibling chemistry, i think Rebekah does deserve a break and her own life away from Klaus...i still believe Rebekah will come back for special apperances...she cannot be sent permanently

She needs emotional distance not really physical. Besides they can show her living outside of New Orleans. In the beginng of season 3 was Stefan and Klaus were going up the west (or east don't remember) coast (killing people) and they showed it. Claire will be back soon at latest mid season 2! She said it was a life choice not a career one and she needed to see her loved ones.

I love Klebekah! Rebekah can't live under Klaus' thumb but she doesn't need to be physically away for that to happen. Rebekah gets through to Klaus better than ANYONE!
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

She needs emotional distance not really physical. Besides they can show her living outside of New Orleans. In the beginng of season 3 was Stefan and Klaus were going up the west (or east don't remember) coast (killing people) and they showed it. Claire will be back soon at latest mid season 2! She said it was a life choice not a career one and she needed to see her loved ones.

I love Klebekah! Rebekah can't live under Klaus' thumb but she doesn't need to be physically away for that to happen. Rebekah gets through to Klaus better than ANYONE!

It' not possible to be physical near Klaus and yet survive emotionally...if they would have been anywhere near each other Klaus would not ever remorse over what wrong he did to Rebekah and will again start taking her for granted...at least now that she is away, somewhere deep inside he knows that he himself had drow her away, and that realization may make him to be better with his daughter

They showed Klaus and Stefan becaue they were a major part of storyline that time...Rebekah does not have much to do for now so i think this break is good for Claire
sarbrathan thumbnail

It' not possible to be physical near Klaus and yet survive emotionally...if they would have been anywhere near each other Klaus would not ever remorse over what wrong he did to Rebekah and will again start taking her for granted...at least now that she is away, somewhere deep inside he knows that he himself had drow her away, and that realization may make him to be better with his daughter

They showed Klaus and Stefan becaue they were a major part of storyline that time...Rebekah does not have much to do for now so i think this break is good for Claire

Klaus already misses her! They even said so last episode. I just want them both to grow a brain and realize they are stronger and better together than separate. Rebekah shouldn't have called Mikel (don't know how they spell it Michael is the normal way 😕 ) and Klaus should have let Rebekah have love. They both made mistakes and hurt each other, but need to be together. Last episode was empty without Rebekah!

On a side note, I think CW is taking a page out of ABC's book in regards to random breaks.
libsrocks thumbnail

Even i want them to be together but not always against each other but toegther as a team and for that first they keep aside all their issues kiddishness aside...by being away from each other they might start realizing each other's value (specially Klaus will realize Rebekah's value) and will start make them cool off the anger and frustration they had in them 

sarbrathan thumbnail

The silver lining is that. You think Klaus will call Rebekah for his daughter's birth or to see her after she is born? I think Rebekah won't come back to New Orleans until Klaus invites her (or at least I am hoping that). Out of all the Mikelson siblings I hate Elijah the most (Finn is irrelevant), to me he is a hypocrite!

OindrilaVirgoan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I miss Rebekah as well..I do hope she comes back from that hiatus of her's :)(:
libsrocks thumbnail

The silver lining is that. You think Klaus will call Rebekah for his daughter's birth or to see her after she is born? I think Rebekah won't come back to New Orleans until Klaus invites her (or at least I am hoping that). Out of all the Mikelson siblings I hate Elijah the most (Finn is irrelevant), to me he is a hypocrite!

@bold
 i doubt that...Klaus is no where near redemption for now and i think Hayley's due date is not far...see seems to grow quiet big ðŸ˜³...but Klaus will definitely indirectly show that he does want Rebekah to be there to see her niece
@red
Elijah is not that big hypocrite...yes he is naive and seems to believe others quiet easily but i actually feel sorry for him...he has been dedicated towards his family but never got his due...he gave up so much to be with his family and keep them together but all he got was disappointment from them...the only time i felt angry with him was when he did not avenge Kol's death and in fact tried to comfort Elena over her loss of brother...Elena had killed Kol so he should have not given much about her feelings...no one was sensitive to Kol and his death😭
Edited by libsrocks - 10 years ago
sarbrathan thumbnail

i doubt that...Klaus is no where near redemption for now and i think Hayley's due date is not far...see seems to grow quiet big ðŸ˜³...but Klaus will definitely indirectly show that he does want Rebekah to be there to see her niece
@red
Elijah is not that big hypocrite...yes he is naive and seems to believe others quiet easily but i actually feel sorry for him...he has been dedicated towards his family but never got his due...he gave up so much to be with his family and keep them together but all he got was disappointment from them...the only time i felt angry with him was when he did not avenge Kol's death and in fact tried to comfort Elena over her loss of brother...Elena had killed Kol so he should have not given much about her feelings...no one was sensitive to Kol and his death😭

Kol's death it is a sore subject for me! Julie messed up with Kol's death BIG TIME. First it happened and it broke my heart, but TVD being TVD you expect it so moving on. Rebekah reaction "oh Kol is dead... where is the cure? Let's find the cure etc" <- worst reaction. Elijah's you already mentioned, but it was just non-existent and I already hated Elijah, so didn't bug me. Klaus' best reaction, but he didn't follow up with his threat to haunt them down after he got out
Elijah puts on this nobility front with his suits and talks about morals, when he has killed people and let innocents die. Elijah is pursuing Hayley like if he takes a step back next second he is taking two. After Klaus told him the first time "my own child will grow up to call you father" HE SHOULD HAVE COMPLETELY BACKED OFF! But no what did noble Elijah do? Went to secretly see Hayley. This is all his recent treachery. In TVD, he back-stabbed them in their first attempt to kill Klaus and Jenna died for no reason. He has killed plenty of times! He is just calculative and intelligent, but a killer nevertheless.