Our Official YouTube Channel - Please Subscribe

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All,
We would like to share that we are now upload all our Video Content on YouTube also under : wassuptvshow channel.

This provides us the option to reach out to more audience and more devices at a very good speed since YouTube provides multiple video playback options at a very good speed. 

a) We are uploading content in 1080p HD quality.

b) We have created separate playlist for our content for easy accessibility and proper content segregation.

c) We have even updated our Forum application so that YouTube embed code on Forum Post works on Mobile too.

So please SUBSCRIBE to our Official YouTube Channel to show your support: 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmOPtws7RM[/YOUTUBE]

If you like our videos don't forget to share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Do post your comments and feel free to use the Like / Dislike button so that we know what kind of video you appreciate and do not appreciate.

If you have any particular suggestion or feedback and also what kind of content you would like us to do more and if there is any change in format that you would like us bring in our videos please post in this Topic.

Thank you for your support as always!!

Update
Did you all notice the new change in some of the videos? Now you can check out our YouTube channel HD quality video content directly on India-Forums video pages.

There is a new "YouTube" button below the Video Player through which you can directly subscribe to our YouTube Channel: wassuptvshow

Do let us know what you think about the new change?

Regards,
Vijay
Edited by vijay - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Subscribe and please Comment on our official YouTube channel wassuptvshow  πŸ˜Š
... more info will be added soon ... 
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yippiieee... that a great news VB!!
Now accessing video content got alot more easier.. specially for mobile users!! :)
Edited by starry.phoenix - 10 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yayy thank you Vijay for this 
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Vijay. πŸ˜ƒ India-Forums is getting better day by day. β­οΈ This will make it much easier to watch videos on my mobile anytime and anywhere. πŸ˜Š Great! πŸ‘
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Thanks Vijay. πŸ˜ƒ India-Forums is getting better day by day. β­οΈ This will make it much easier to watch videos on my mobile anytime and anywhere. πŸ˜Š Great! πŸ‘

Yes. One can even watch them on Apple TV / ChromeCast / Smart TVs and more... 😊
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
A really great move a new phase, which shows how I-F is really moving forward.πŸ‘
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vijay

Yes. One can even watch them on Apple TV / ChromeCast / Smart TVs and more... 😊

Oh my God...really? I didn't know that. πŸ˜²
Thanks for the information Vijay! πŸ˜ƒ
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for this initiative! Would love to have an IF App for android as well. It would really help us access the website faster and attract more people too⭐️ Edited by -purpleorchids- - 10 years ago
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much. IF is progressing a lot. :) Own youtube channel, that sounds awesome to me.