New FF: Tere Meri kahani.(Radev) part 16 pg 11 1/11/14

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
GUys as CB forum is closed and ff's are required I will continue it here...
The starting parts are here

ill try to update it tomorrow..
Hope you enjoyπŸ˜‰
Edited by sush_avina - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
This was the previous part.

Part 7 : EK hi Maqsad 

(2 the present...)

Dil haara re, dil daara haara..' the song from Tashan blared jarringly, startling Radhika from her fitful sleep. God! Piya( niece)... you really need to get over this saifeena fetish!' Radhika grumbled, struggling to escape the tangled bedcovers.

Managing to shut the alarm off, as saif went down on his knee, for whatever reasons, Radhika hobbled to get the morning ablutions out of the way.

As she took a seat at the dining table, her mother noticed, Radhu, there are some dark circles under your eyes, dint you sleep well last night?'

kind of!'

you might be coming down with something. Take the day off and rest at home,' Brij mohan suggest.

I'm fine dad, just one of those nights.'

Don't make any plan for tomorrow. Keep your day free.' Devki ordered.

tomorrow is Saturday. Apart from going to the gym, I'm at home the whole day mom.' Radhika heartily dug in her upma.

Her mother characteristically was about to grumble at radhika's lack of complete social life than work, but Brijmohan discouraged her with an imperceptible nod.

so what are we doing tomorrow?' Radhika asked, observing the silent communication between her parents. Even though different in personality, Devki and Brijmohan were never distant. North pole and south pole did meet outside the boudoir.

we have to be at the airport tomorrow morning, to receive Vaishali di and dev,' her mother reminded.

Not wanting to gag, Radhika carefully swallowed the food in her mouth. Her first thought was throw herself in the bathroom, and remain barricaded there for the next few weeks. Yet she causally answered, Sure! I'm going to work. See you in the evening.' Swiftly, Radhika got up.

Radhu finish your breakfast,' Devki said.

Nah! It's not made right today.' Radhika already half out of the house, was doing some serious mental work. I have to get out and think of plan A, B... possible Z, to escape tomorrow's airport rendezvous.'

Brijmohan went back to reading his newspaper. At appropriate intervals, he continued to nod at his continuously chattering wife, even though he had stopped listening to her quite some time back. The trick always worked. He was considering getting a patent for it.

Parking the car on the usual spot, flinging the half-eaten murku packet on the side and gripping her purse and files, Radhika got out. A loose paper fluttered to the ground. Tossing her hair out of the face, she squatted to pick it up. A frisson of awareness crept into her mind, as though, someone was watching; Radhika immediately glanced around and up but there was no one.

Stupid jittery nerves! Get a hold on yourself women!' she muttered, self-consciously grinning. Seizing the errant paper, Radhika briskly headed inside the qffice building.

Unseen, the angry eyes bore into her, from the tinted window of his new office. Once I am done with you Radhika, you will have nothing to smile about for a very, very long-time, fumed Dev Purohit.

Simone, the PA, standing next to her boss, observed him stare intently, at the girl in the white salwar kameez. Working for dev since the last two years, she understood his body language. Something about that girl filled dev with quite cold rage"the kind she had never seen before.

Clearing her throat, she took a few steps away. Dev straightened from the window and lowered himself in the chair behind the flimsy desk. Simone, please make sure new furniture is here by Monday, whatever the cost.'

Dev, that is already in works,' simone replied, making her exit.

everything has gone as I planned,' dev murmured. He and his PA, Simone D'Souza had arrived at the agency at 5 a.m., signed the final papers, making Ace Advertising Agency, a part of the Purohit Empire.

As per his clear-cut orders, the entire take over had been extremely hush-hush. Paying Mrs. Mina Shukla, twice of what she had demanded, had insured her more than ample cooperation. At ten today, the ex-owner would hold a company meeting to introduce the new top dog.

Dev punched the intercom on his phone. Simone, have Radhika Sharma, the head of the desing department, in my office right away. Make sure she thinks its Mrs. Shukla she is coming to meet.'

The intercom on radhika's phone buzzed. Recognizing the extension, 1212, Radhika put down her kurkure ka packet and immediately answered the phone. good morning Mrs Shukla.'

this is Simone, could you please come up? Boss wants to meet you ASAP!' the PA hung up, before the girl on the other end, could react.

Simone! Who the heck is Simone?' Radhika called out loudly, but there was no answer. Only losers and carpool floks come to work at seven and, sadly I am not carpooling, Radhika reflected. She quickly made her way up to the third floor.

Mrs Shukla's office.

As she stepped put of the elevator, a waiting Simone won the bet with herself; the girl in the white salwar kameez, after all.

Radhika saw the elderly plump woman, dressed in an expensive power blue business suit and sporting a trendy salt and pepper bob, come towards her. What is this chic-aunty doing here? Radhika wondered, feeling dowdy In her simple clothes.

Simone?' she politely offered her hand.

yes you must be Radhika.' Simone shook the young girl's hand, her expression bland.

Yup! Radhika Sharma. Is something the matter? Mrs SHukla never comes in before nine?'

The older woman ushered Radhika towards the cabin. The boss is expecting you, please go in,' she urged.

Precap : Yes, ME! Your, worst nightmare come true!' dev spritely got to his feet. His magnetic presence towered the room.

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Lovely update. So,Dev is another Shlok. Oh,my! Waiting for Dev and Radhika's encounter.Hope to get the next update soon.
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so lovely update..i'm scared of DEV's intentions..waitn for ur next update
SushSathisha thumbnail
Part 8
Aamna Samna

Feeling utterly hustled Radhika went inside. Simone immediately shut the door, closeting the two.

Weirdo!' Radhika muttered, softly, keeping the expression pleasant as she glanced in Mrs Shukla's--- or so she thought. You!' she whispered, rooted. Radhika's eyes widened , the blood in her veins stopped for a nano second and then rushed to her face. Surprisingly, the earth did not heave.

On seeing Dev after so many years, an unbidden and intense wave of pleasure rose inside Radhika. However, on noticing the searing anger in the narrowed eyes, it hastily roller-coasted into unease.

Yes, ME! Your, worst nightmare come true!' Dev spritely got to his feet.his magnetic presence towered the room.

I have to get out.' Radhika panicked, blindly pirouetting for the doorknob.

Dev pre-emptied her. A strong hand forcefully twisted radhika's arm holding the knob. Pain shot through her hand and, reflexily she let go. He swung Radhika around, pushing the hapless girl deeper into the room. Stumbling and off balance, she barely managed to stay at her feet. Stunned by the aggression, all radhika could do was mutely gawk at him.

Not so fast.  I am not done! Get used to this. Beginning this very second when I say jump you jump and sit when I say so!' dev bit out, his lips and hips clenched.

And what if I don't?' radhika huskily shot back, gingerly flexing her elbow. The words just slipped out, like a pair of startled feet on a banana peel.

Breathing invisible fire, dev came to her. Radhika speedily retreated, till her legs collided with the desk.

Dev jerked to a halt mere inched away. Radhika, unsure, looked down as she contemplated her option and wxit routed. Jumping off the window, behind the desk held the most appeal, currently.

In a pinching grip, Dev grasped her averted face. Wincing, radhika had no choice but to look into the dark hostile eyes. Because if you don't... your brother and his family's life, shall go down the gutter. I guarantee that!' he hissed, cruelly. Abruptly releasing her, dev strode to the briefcase at his desk,

Leave my family out of this; they dint do anything to you,' radhika weakly asserted.

Who cares?' dev retorted, his back to her. Damn, I thought the years would have dulled the hatred for the little cheat. This time she will pay her old debts, vouched dev. Grabbing a file, he turned around and threw it at the desk towards radhika.

Read it!' he insolently ordered, taking a seat.

Radhika stared at him for a few seconds and he glared roght back. Finally, the shaking hands, she grasped the file turning one page after another.

Radhika's trembling hands gave dev some degree of satidfaction. Like a tiger studying its orey, or batman watching Robin (oops! Wrong emotion), like batman watching the joker, dev's eyes remained glued to her bent head.

Having read enough, radhika felt outraged, and accused, this is BS big-time! You've cooked it all up!'

I dint have to. This was executed entirely by your brother with no coerction on anyone's part. Maybe treachery runs in the family.'

The harsh word against her family stung. Indians like Italians are evry gung ho about their families. The latter extended the families into mobs and us into politics - same game, different names. Blinking rapidly, radhika looked away.

Dev conceded. unlike you, your brother had scruples. He did not sign the docs knowingly. The person, who master-minded the fraud, framed him. However, I am the only one who has the proof that could exonerate Your brother. Eventually a deal of this size will garner all kinds of attention, media, political and public.'

Nothing I say or do will change his mind; I have been tried and sentenced, radhika concluded. What do you want?' she gave in.

Dev looked away. That was easy! In the past, she would have squabbled, argued and persisted until at least one of us had driven to the ground, he recalled.

Bringing his eyes back to radhika, Dev said, I'm glad you realise that there is no point in fighting me. What? Are you ready to give up?'

Radhika kept her eyes downcast; she was at a loss of words. The hatred in his eyes pained her. These very eyes had burned for her in a different way.

Answer me dammit!' Dev thundered. Radhika jerked. What are you willing to do?' What are you ready to give up?' he repeated.

Anything!'

Dev continued to watch her, coldly.

Radhika in a voice free of any drama, said, Ill type my resignation right away.'

I don't want your friggin resignation. I could have had you fired any day, believe me.' A vicious smile hovered around dev's lips.

Radhika's legs were literally knocking against each other; brain had taken the easy way out. .. coma. Thankfully the mouth was still working only enough to squeak out idiotic responses. What did you have in mind then?' she asked.

That is for me to know and you to keep dreading.'

Bada bhagwan, chota super shaitan! Radhika's mind was waking up.

SIT. Let's start with this!' Dev shot, pressing the intercom button. Simone, please get the memo I asked you to prepare.'

Radhika was tempted to make the cross sign.. prayers for peaceful passing of one's soul.

A few muted sounds later, Simone entered the room. In her hand fluttered a single sheet of type-written paper. Wordlessly, she placed it in front of Dev. Radhika glared at her, but the other women avoided her eyes. Kamini budhiya or paapi paet ka sawal hai? Radhika mulled

After quickly scanning, Dev signed the document with a flourish. Perfect!' smiling, he praised his secretary. after the ten o'clock meeting, please make sure all the execs and above get a copy. And before you leave, let Ms Sharma read it.'

Radhika grasped the offered page and listlessly read the memo, Effective from Monday, Mr Rochak Chowdhary, apart from his current designation will consolidate the design department of Ace advertising Agency, under his experienced leadership.'

Are you insane? Dev, you cant do this!' Radhika shrieked. Simone's eyes widened and Dev's narrowed.

Thank you Simone, you may leave,' Dev ordered. Once alone, he shot to his feet, striding over to her side. Yanking startled radhika out of her chair, he threatened. Don't ever dare try to act familiar with me. I will dish and you will take, get it!' he barked pulling her even closer.

Radhika could not help but stare at him. Dev was so close she could even see the flecks in his eyes. His spicy scent swarmed slam-dunked radhika. Her heart ached in sheer pain, and au contraire so did her fists glued to his sides. Fearful she might make a complete ass of herself, radhika attempted to disentangle.

The strong hands continued to grip her. Radhika tipped her head to peek in Dev's veiled eyes. Few strands of her hair brushed his face. Fine, you dish, I'll take... quietly.'

Good! Now get out and do something useful,' Dev offensively ordered, virtually, pushing radhika away. He walked back to her side of the desk.

Forcing her paralysed limbs into action, radhika opened the door to exit, but then she stopped. Dev watched her, his expression annoyed.

With the door open, and one foot out, radhika said, I thought you would have been over me by now.'

Fiercely Dev moved towards her, but Radhika had fled . Startled, Simone remained at her desk, glancing intermittently at the fleeing girl and then dev. The latter stood there, gnashing his teeth.

Can I get you some coffee?'

Yes please. Make it strong and bitter!' Dev closed the door somehow controlling the urge to slam it.

What the heck happened to the plan of being cold and control. Few minutes with that wretched girl and everything goes sailing out of the window,' Dev cursed.

When were you ever in control around her? However, this physical aggression with a women is a new low for you, his brain lobbed back at him.

Why the hell does she still wear that darn perfume?' Dev vented to his laptop. That is when he realised that he was still thinking of Radhika. Dev gulped his coffee, welcoming the scorching liquid's heat.

Precap: 'Wow! you still think I'm the Meena Kumari of the family?' Radhika grinned.

Hey guys I am sorry after long time i'm posting.. I know you guys will throw slippers at me. In this FF Dev's character is like Shlok... hope you all like and will enjoy it...

fatssrilanka thumbnail
I guess I'm the first one to comment once again. Loved the update. Was actually anticipating this from Dev. How long will this hatred go on? Hope it will not last long.Waiting for the next update. And,thanks for the PM.Edited by fatssrilanka - 10 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hehe.
Dev's Just Shlok.
Only More Meaner.
Poor Radhika.
She Should Fight Back.
(: (:
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I guess I'm the first one to comment once again. Loved the update. Was actually anticipating this from Dev. How long will this hatred go on? Hope it will not last long.Waiting for the next update. And,thanks for the PM.

well it will go on for long don't worry πŸ˜‰... but his love will also be seen.
your welcome..
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Hehe.
Dev's Just Shlok.
Only More Meaner.
Poor Radhika.
She Should Fight Back.
(: (:

haha don't worry she will fight back...
SushSathisha thumbnail