RAYA FF-Sirf Meri Ho *THREAD-6 Part 73 on page 124 PREVIW ON PAGE 146 - Page 122

Posted: 7 years ago

Part 73
omg I was so scared reading the first half how was Priya behaving completely out of sense but the seeing her state of mind I can understand... even Shurti brought up the issue suddenly when they were abt to left so it's normal fir a Priya to think might be this is Ram & her cooked up story to make her feel she is still pure & Ashwin didn't got succeed in his plans... but it was really scary man how the way Ram's anger reched ilto it's peak OMG too much thanks god Priya stopped him for right time... he batter got good class from Vik... hope to see more of awesome foursome soon... but loved Nuts & Kartik too they thought so much for Priya n left their kid to her for her batterment she must be busy with her new lover now...lol... I love the small part of RaYa with the baby too... lol it was so cute hoping for seeing more in future. ... so Ram is still making plans too good to make her busy... really nice to see this its too good yaar but morning romance was the best why all r behind their romance can't get it... moving for next to read...
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you so much  for the likes and comments leena
thats so sweeet of you