JEANIE AUR JUJU KI LOVE STORY

part 2 - on pg 3
jeanie ka jadu ulta phulta

part -3 - pg 5
jeanie ka swayamvar

part - 4 pg 6
 jeanie mili toh kese mili

part - 5 pg 8
meri dost monica ( galti se mistake ho gai)

part - 6 pg 9 
jinland roming

pg no :11 part 7
special part : your my love 😳

part - 8 pg  12
mere sapne

Edited by menamithu - 9 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
intresting 
plzz continue ki jeyi
waiting for update
plzz pm me whenever u update this ff
I really like this show  it's really funny and differnt story.
Originally posted by --Shamoo--

intresting 
plzz continue ki jeyi
waiting for update
plzz pm me whenever u update this ff
sure

Nice Topic plz do pm 1 u update d FF dear 😉

TO THE PART 1
JEANIE AUR JUJU KI LOVE STORY

jeanie was a very happy geanie living in jinland nobody could say about jeanie anything she was in her world !!! dreaming about her juju
who was he ? how will he be ?
a chulbul jin ?  or something else?
her patience was reducing
suddenly khabri jin appered and warned jeanie about the return of jinjora but she never listined dreaming in her own world !!!! she walked slowly
and opened her window and was suprized
JINJORA!!!!!
she shouted she tried to dissapear but indeed
no use her magic would not work
jinjora walked into her room jeanie was shocked!!!
she warned jinjora to stay away and she will never marry him if he was the last jin on earth
jinjora got shocked and angry !!!!! he captured her in a bottle and threw her in a village called bijriya.
their she was suprized her magic would not work !!!!
she saw how the people lived she was in a maze
she then walked back slowly and splach!!! she fell into the sea ... a old man had found her on the seacoast he brought her to his home he sold his boat to get money to call a doctor the doctor also understood what was wrong and told
"she will not be able to remember her past she has fogotten it all "
months went years passed
jeanie never woke
the old man took care as he knew she has to get up one day !!!!
the old man was very sick he said that god send somebody into her life and fell down the people were suprized as they took him and  burnt his body jeanie woke
she just couldnt understand were was she !!!
she just saw a letter on which it was written
R A D H A she assumed herself as radha
years past
it was time for her to go to another place called
BRIJ.
she went it took days for her to reach as she entered she was crowded with people

on the tree
krishna who always use to serch his radha but no where he could find? All the girls use to wait for him
he was siting on the tree and playing a beautiful tone suddenly he saw jeanie passing
he didnt know what happened but suddenly shouted
" oh my radha "
jeanie looked and just dont know she just kept seeing him as if years before she was serching for him only
he came down the tree
they saw each other and suddenly jeanie shyfully
covering her face ran from there
krishna's and radha's friend see's what was going on their and they understood krishna and radha were in love with each other they too explained and understood that they were in love
and their started to meet each other secretly
there love was so cute really!!
it was a only a part of their life 
suddenly krishna had a letter that he had to leave for the king to bijoria and would come in a week
krishna promised jeanie he would be back
no body could stop that and he gave her his flute
and he went and went
jeanie waited for years but no news or neither he came back !!!! but her trust was still their
one day she decided to go to meet the king and she packed her only thing which was his flute and went goodbye brij she said her friends tried to stop her but she would'nt she went and just went she did not know where life was taking her but she was afraid of nothing
she went but was shocked to see krishna as the prince he told that he was prince vikram
she waited she jumped into prince room and saw a picture of hers somebody called who are you
and turned to see krishna  he was very happy and ran towards her she said what is all this
he said i am sorry radha but real prince vickram was in trouble and so i had to help him thank god you came i thought LEAVE IT said jeanie i dont care whether you came or not?
but you prince? what happened?
actually prince loved rupa who was just like you and for their love i had to save them but now anyone can attack over us radha i am happy you came but go back now i say i dont want to bring your life in danger
jeanie smiled and sang
JAB PYAR KIYA TOH DARNA KYA
so they took troble for years again but together
one day when they were roming jeanie felt like a pull toward a old area as if she knew it before the sea the old man she felt as she was fogeting
someone who ? why ?so many questions she had she asked krishna to go from there he to understood she really ment to remember. ok he walked  away
she walked slowly and again splach she fell into the sea but this time  krishna saw that and jumped into the water he removed her out but she did not wake
he was very worried suddenly a group of 12 soldiures caught him and draged him to his enemy jeanie rolled and fell into the sea the cruel enemy king odered him to put a wall all around krishna and leave him to be inside a wall forever
he shouted RADHA!!! RADHA!!!

and then he finds him lie on the bed what happened he remebers all he goes down he understands this was his realtity he remebers jeanie how he found her in a bottle... island...jinjora...bottle he understands jeanie's
reality she was jeanie then radha and rupa all was his past which they had fogetten after the wall

he understand jeanie was a life giver to him
he goes down and shouts
JEANIE !!! JEANIE jeanie appers all modern
he is suprized!!!!

before he says anything jeanie says juju my sister jwala is coming
what? juju asks that one who you told me about ?
yes juju !!!

thunder and lighting occures
and jwala too jeanie nods and makes a sound hhh
jwala acts and says di how unproffessional
jeanie replies sorry but now what can i do
some sccareness juju shouts NO !!!!! jwala replies di you never told me a tomato stays with you juju shout YOU TOLD ME A TOMATO? jwala says yes i did tomato

end of part 1

how is it do you all like it should i continue?

wow nice update dear 😃... waiting 4 next update
Originally posted by clementina

wow nice update dear 😃... waiting 4 next update
thankyou surely will post tommorow