This content was originally posted by: menamithu

😃😃😃 thanks i will put the next part tommorow

wow!!!😲 it's really early nice timings dear take ur time no need to rush😃
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --Shamoo--

wow!!!😲 it's really early nice timings dear take ur time no need to rush😃

shamoo come  on i love to write on jeanie aur juju i have 1000 of ideas for them i love to write about them anyways its my holiday tommorow from my collage so i can write just waiting  for writing !!
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice  and love Giaa pic as jeannie👏
alleyway thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susantogiaa

very nice  and love Giaa pic as jeannie👏

thankyou😃
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: menamithu

shamoo come  on i love to write on jeanie aur juju i have 1000 of ideas for them i love to write about them anyways its my holiday tommorow from my collage so i can write just waiting  for writing !!

nice if you have ideas so plzz can u give me some on jeannie aur juju for my ff me too i have spring break from my school but i am really lazy to write😆
alleyway thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Shamoo--

nice if you have ideas so plzz can u give me some on jeannie aur juju for my ff me too i have spring break from my school but i am really lazy to write😆

sure😳
alleyway thumbnail

part -2

jeanie 's magic ulta phult

continue...
juju shout loudly "Jeanie" jwala replies " MR jeanie's juju, jeanie di has gone an half an hour before "
juju says " where?"
jwala says " so where do people work ?" he says "office" she says" so there's were di has gone" juju oderes jwala to send him to the office right now !!! but jwala replies "see you proved that your a lazy tomato " 

in the office
dad!!!! where is vicky !!! boss replies softly " priya how will i know mabe jeanie will know as she is vickys secretery she rushes and bags the door so loud that boss almost falls from the chair she shouts "Jenu!!!" jeanie says " yes maam..." priya says jenu enough , is enough !!!!  stop it !! "what mam ?"asks jeanie. priya says " what do you mean by what ? jenu , wherever i ask about vicky they say MAM JENU WILL KNOW
are you vickys secretary or a detective ?" pls stop!!!! Jenu go bring all the files from the store room
 she says and walks away !!!

at home
vicky says time please and see's the time and says OMG!!! jwala says slowly hardly breating " what happen?" he says "pls i beg you send me to the office " ok says jwala and says i cant fight anymore anyways let me go to sleep

in the office 
jeanie cries and comes to juju and says " juju "
vicky asks jeanie not to cry and says
"what happened jeanie ? why are you criying ?she says juju today was my badest day !!! vicky asks " how"
jeanie tells her priya asked her to take some files from the store room and all the files suddenly falls on her
dr .dr was doing some expirimet and as she came near it blasted !!!,she went to vella but becaz of a banana peels she slips and falls out of the office and much more
juju gets worried and tells jeanie to take some rest
jeanie goes home with her juju and finds a msg from her uncle
" Jeanie you have been with your juju so many years but you have not married yet so i have decided to conduct a jeanie swayamvar for you so be ready " and the message vanishes jeanie is shocked and jwala happily says " thanx jinlord now my di wont stay with a tomato either and after you go di i will take proper care such proper care that your juju will never feel anything about you and she walks away vicky says what is this jeanie? jeanie suprized just stands vicky holds her arms and shakes her

jeanie walks slowly and says juju jeanie sawyamvar means i have to marry any jin who i like but that day itself mabe that time and vanishes into her bottle and cries

end of part -2
Edited by menamithu - 10 years ago