a info " all the parts with their pg no:  will be at pg 1
have a look for the upcoming  part
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part - 4

jeanie mili toh kese mili

Continue ...

Juju was in a thought jeanie's uncle told him to find jeanie in 1 hour or she would be declared as wanted jeanie and can never come in front of anybody !!!

Juju was shocked he thought " where a story started where a story ends " ammm " where a story of two people begins of 2 people at first sight of love"  " where I can go" no one can stop

" I got the answer"

" where Jeanie's juju" asks  jwala , juju says " island" "ISLAND what are you telling Jeanie di on the island ? but where ? and why ? " "I know" says juju "Jeanie and I met on the island our story started and Jinjora's story ended she saw me and was in the first sight of love and called me juju I remember when I asked her the meaning of juju she said " the person who we see and fall into love at first sight is our juju" 

Ok don't waste time lets go !!! but Jeanie's uncle calls Jwala to tell something and then she and Vicky vanishes , they see jhonny and priya romancing with each other but couldn't find jeanie ...

Vicky shouts "JHONNY!!!!! "priya runs , jhonny says " Pandeji what happened why are you shouting "Vicky says " "ooohhh why am I shouting with my babe romancing and with jeanie running !!! " "OK PANDEJI I was romancing with sumanji but jinlord promise I didn't run with ranchoji

Why should I ? ? ? Jwala laughts softely but then Vicky and jhonny realizes that it wasn't jeanie who wrote the letter but jwala !!! they stare at her Jwala .she starts laughing badly hahaha !!!! now its too late uncle had vanished jeanie long back to jinland for her swayamvar

Suddenly jeanie comes laughing "NEVER!!! Jwala I know you are thinking how I came saftely beacz I proved the whole jin court that juju is my really husband and as I told my story of years as

radha

jeanie
  rupa
uncle was sent to jail for forcing me !!! Jwala shout " WHAT ??? jeanie he was my uncle " yes I know so ??? jwala shouts " DI all my respest for you is over one day I will take REVENGE and vanishes into Vicky s wall   

jeanie acted to faint

Juju hold her arms and then jeanie began to get shy and say " juju muje sharam ah rahi hai and Vicky smiles back !!!

End of part 4

clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Lovely Update dear ... 😳 waiting for  next update on 16th πŸ˜ƒ
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clementina

Lovely Update dear ... 😳 waiting for  next update on 16th πŸ˜ƒ

thankyou very much Embarrassed yes !! !! i think that special  update will be so creative but just before that i have two parts to complete that i will be posting on the 9th and 11th πŸ˜ƒ and then be ready on the 16 th for the romantic part Embarrassed