jeanie VS jwala ff - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dharamluvgiaa

lovely part. Great going. Waiting for next big one on 16th
thanks a lot dharam love you 😳 yes i am sure not only you would love it but get a good value from it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by smiley456

hello everyone i am smiley 😳 new over here
and love all your parts mena di
hello and thanksπŸ˜ƒ smiley
Nice Update with Beautiful Pictures

Your story is nice 

The Pictures of Giaa posted by you are Amazing   πŸ‘ πŸ‘
😳
Originally posted by zoya789

Nice Update with Beautiful Pictures

Your story is nice 

The Pictures of Giaa posted by you are Amazing   πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks a lot zoya and dont foget to see the maha part and thanx for commenting so lovely  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

GOOD NEWS

to all my readers
                  i will be writing the maha epizode
                            on 15th in the evening
                                     at  3:00 - 4:00 - 5:00

REQUEST
          to all my readers
                     pls after reading the maha epizode
                              give any compliment , complaint , suggestion
                                         over here
                                                  or
                                      post it in my scrap
                                                   or
                                        PM me !!!

SUPRIZE
             to all my readers
                        there is a small suprize for you all
                                 by me

thankyou your
                                   mena
                         menamithuπŸ˜ƒ

Special part

Jeanie and juju were in jinland suddenly juju started staring Jeanie everywhere

her laughter

her joy everthing was in his mind

From all that he saw he was confuced he asked jeanie " Jeanie whats love ?" jeanie said between you and me !!! juju says "really jeanie whats love" jeanie said "OMG jinlord !!! am I seeing a dream my juju who hates all these luvshuv is asking me what's love ? ok juju I will tell you

Love is that you always know what your partner wants you always admire him his emotions as I do for you

He says wrong "you don't do for me" jeanie says "juju.." Enough jeanie how much lies more?

You don't love me !!!! jeanie was shocked and  was about to cry when juju says " we love  each other "jeanie about to say no!! but she says "juju what did you say ? " did I hear it wrong is it a fantasy ? no ! jeanie it's the truth !! I I I love you ... he shout's the whole jinlland turns towards him and juju gets wild and says she is only and only my jeanie listen all of you she is only mine

He proposes jeanie he knelts and says mitram I love you really I love you I cannot hide it from you any more !! jeanie was shocked to hear that and hugs juju !!! and says I love you tooo juju  at once carries jeanie and walks from the between of jinland jeanie sees juju and juju only sees jeanie . 

jiya appears and see's her juju's love for her had rised up so much

She whisper's my jenu has got the best juju in the world and starts dreaming about rahul and dogoo dadi appears and says Vicky see I told you one day you will fall for my jenu but so deep nobody thought I too am confuced Vicky really

Oh yes dogoo dadi I too never thought about it and lets go home juju and jeanie & juju reaches home priya enters in a minute they enter and see's jeanie in vicky's hand and shouts Vicky throws jeanie on the floor !!! jeanie was about to fall when Vicky holds her and she was in his eyes and he in her eyes

priya shout dad!!!! And walks away
jeanie and juju starts dancing!!!
 Juju was so near jeanie just about fall into deeply her eyes and then suddenly juju pushes jeanie and she falls from above juju shouts jeanie and wakes up he see's that it was a dream he saw he walks down and see Jhonny dancing with jeanie he goes down
and pushes Jhonny, jiya and jeanie were shockes juju kneels and says jeanie I am going to tell you  something what I have never told you jiya and Jhonny claps hands with each other and then juju says jeanie I I I want to sleep pls sleep jeanie shouts "oh juju" you broke my small heart and turns and walks and juju says I love ... PRIYA
sorry jeanie but that's the truth jeanie goes into her bottle and locks it and starts to cry
Vicky says jiya and Jhonny for you should I give a special invitation !!! and goes to sleep Jhonny says nothing jiyaji noting can happen of pandeji he only knows to break the heart of ranchoji and make her cry !!! no jhonny says jiya not more !!! now it's the turn of him to cry listen to what I say sss... she whisper's into jhonny's ears .ok says Jhonny but will jeanie accept ? for her juju she has to do that much atleast !!! ok !!!

Next day

Which  was a good Sunday morning juju comes down and shout's jeanie my tea but jeanie does not comes out instead vella comes from the door and says "hey Vicky !!! how are you?"

Vicky says " like before" vella says ARE YOU FINDING JEANIE ? THEN NO USE  OF THAT !!  juju asks why ? read todays news my dear but what's here?. No vicky jinland newspaper

reads Vella reads it

On the happy time of jeanie and Jhonny we would like to invite jeanie's best man captain Vicky khanna  to rossy garden for  JEANIE jeanie and JIN jhonny's marriage .

Vicky shout's what jeanie is marring Jhonny? yes mr vickram khanna you only told jeanie I love priya so then why should jeanie be with you ? she loves Jhonny so...Vicky says NO I cant let that happen I know where is rossy garden we will go there !!! but how vella asks , JIYA !!! she can help us so both goes to jiya , Vicky says jiya you know jeanie is marring Jhonny jiya replies yes vicky I do know that and I am not helping you to take you to jinland yes but if you truly want to go and if you love jeanie I have a way for you press this flower in your backyard face the problems and reach jeanie !!!!! juju runs towards the backyard

and Jiya and vella gives an  hi5 and goes to rossy garden

Vicky's first challenge was to walk on hot lava which would burn him but he cried tried always kept jeanie in front of him and crossed the first level
two punching boxer gloves where punching him back so hard
he ran and fell into a water they vanished
juju was about to brethe that he got a hard shock there were eels inside he continusly getting shocked move from there he still remembered jeanie and walked his last challenge was a huge jin he attacked on Vicky left and right he jumps he climbs his hand and hits on to his eye the big jin falls Vicky thanks himself for his safety and runs he reaches jinland runs towards jeanie he see's dogoo dadi, jiya ,jhonny, vella jodha ,genius ,jhunjhun ,monty ,jimmy ,jungly jeanie ,mrs demelo ,rajkumar rajmukh all staring at Vicky but he goes to jeanie and hold her hand and pulls her Jackie says Vicky your taking my bride see who is she he put up her and see someone else and jeanie walks in front and says juju as she walks front juju moves back juju is about to run when suddenly jeanie appears in front of him all laughs including jeanie juju was confuced jeanie says juju see next time you say I love ... priya  or anything like that you'll get it my revenge !!! that means?  Jeanie ? yes juju it was a lesson to teach you !! words have deep effects on me mostly so didu made a plan to take revenge from you !! we all enjoyed
 and all told me that all shouts JUJU LOVES JEANIE AND JEANIE LOVES JUJU jeanie and juju shyes
vicky  takes a relief and says no jeanie I was hurting you so much I really didn't understand he carries jeanie and says mitam mitram everyone laughs whatever happens jeanie I will be your juju and you will be my jeanie!!
Special part ends

Ok friends so todays lesson was to learn that

WORDS HAVE A LOT OF MEANING

So don't waste them make them special

All my dear mitram's this one is the first maha part and thanks to all who supported and I love you all this siggi is dedicated to you all mitram!!

by me !!

this one is made by shamma (shamoo) some changes by me

free to use

dont foget to give a compliment , complaint , suggestion

and even a like

mena 😳

awesome part mena
loved it
true i learned a lesson from this part and that is every word have meanings 
waiting for next part
thankyou a lot shamma and smiley i made it in this way becaz it would be intressting for you to read and even we learn something  and as i think mabe i would't be able to post tommrow mabe i will post it on thusday i was walking down the stairs and my leg slipped and i had fallen down my exams are over but thanks to god only i have a sprain in my leg  and some hurt on head from yeterday just sleeping so then thought to post the special part on today taking rest now but the doctor says that i can move after 2 days that's on wednesday but need lot of rest will be active on the forum always but will post on thusday or friday not sure
taking rest now
Originally posted by menamithu

thankyou a lot shamma and smiley i made it in this way becaz it would be intressting for you to read and even we learn something  and as i think mabe i would't be able to post tommrow mabe i will post it on thusday i was walking down the stairs and my leg slipped and i had fallen down my exams are over but thanks to god only i have a sprain in my leg  and some hurt on head from yeterday just sleeping so then thought to post the special part on today taking rest now but the doctor says that i can move after 2 days that's on wednesday but need lot of rest will be active on the forum always but will post on thusday or friday not sure
taking rest now
oh feel sad for u dear get well soon
it's ok take ur time dear nad yeah check my ff thread too i have updated
wow love it. Awesome part. Well done!