Posted: 9 years ago
I know many of us hate the way the show has deteriorated the past 2 seasons...how every character has undergone a personality transplant and how the show has no cohesive storyline and the characters are reduced to their shells...but despite everything I really hope all of us will watch the next episode live well those of us living in the US atleast for Paul Wesley who makes his directorial debut with this episode...I want this episode to get high ratings to show him how much we love him and to encourage him...so just for the next episode please can we put aside our differences😉😭⭐️
I think these changes are due to her transformation into a vampire. In human, it is true that she was different ... But if be like that can help and encourages her to stay with Damon, I approved all this changes because I am also a fervent Delena shipper! I do not like Stefan, he's too "perfect" (well he act like he's perfect but he's not) ... He wants to change Elena and this is not well, I do not agree. With Damon, she is free, happy, and they live a passionate, thrilling and beautiful love. They deserve to be happy. Damon shows the full bad side of him but we all knows that he has a nice heart. Perhaps even more than Stefan. But injuries such as his transformation into a vampire, Katherine etc ... have changed him and turned him into this freaking Damon. But even with his bad side, he's still protective with Elena. He becomes a nice person with her, he changed and I love that side. A real love must be so. Exciting, passionnating. Elena make him become someone of nice. He makes her feel free and happy. He satisfy her...
But with Stefan, nothing is the same. Their love is difficult, idiot, boring. I love Delena and I'll still love this couple until the end of the series. If there has a couple must not separate, it is, as well, Delena. Without them, the series is NOTHING. I know that if they broke up and if Elena returns with Stefan, I will stop watching this series. Of course, the series is based on the trio Stefan Elena-Damon but after five seasons ... They have to focusing on the transformation of Elena and on Delena. 
^ Thats the point. Most DE fans love Damon so much that they don't even pay attention to Elena. She might change him for the better.. but that process RUINS her OWN character. It makes her someone she is not.

And I think its just sad what the writers have done to Delena. Because they used to have this spark and chemistry in the first two/three seasons, which is clearly not there anymore.
I have stopped watching tvd from last 3- 4 episodes but I will definitely watch this episode just for Paul wesley😳... 
we don't have any personal grudges against each other...it's just our views differs...our taste is different...we all like different things...and I love Paul Wesley offscreen...I loved him as Silas...and that Tom guy was cute with nice hair 😉 and I will definitely watch the episode not just coz of PW directional debut but coz I can never stop watching TVD...but but but the only problem is I can't watch it live here in India. 😔 otherwise would have loved to increase the ratings.

well as much as i love DELENA .. i love stefan too ... so i guessitwas good that elena changed and stopped whinning about once she liked stef and another time she loved dam ..

i kinda loved stefan with Katherine and i so want her back !!!

the changes were bound to happen ..comeon the show is running for 5 seasons... it can't get any more fresh !!! 

and trust me the changes are not that much .. Caroline is still shipping with who god knows ( it started with Matt Damon Tyler ...) and its still hanging on ( Tyler Klaus Enzo and stefan)

Matt the Mutt is still human ( rolls eyes*) 

Stefan is still the do gooder

Elena is still crying in every episode

Damon is still making witty comments and killing someone once in a while 

Katerina is gone ..yet not gone...

Bonnie is still making guest appearances .. and 

Tyler is still confused . !!!! .. 

Err...its TVD man .. we watch it for Hawtness and SMugness and all that Violence and Sex !! 

ya...I'm waiting for it...
All the best to Paul Wesley and his new endeavor. I hoped he enjoyed working off screen as well as he does on-screen. Hope the episode does well.
I am DELENA shipper. 
But wish to Paul the best, I start like Stefan with Caroline. 👍🏼

Hope that they will unite them, as I am pretty sure that this isnt end of DELENA. They're something special, they just cant been without each other.  They're one soul in two bodies, They're Twin Flames.

I dont hate Stefan's character, just for me Damon is better,
I am watching TVD only for Damon which clearly means I am a Delena shipper and want them to unite at the end and for that any change is welcomed.
I actually like the idea of steroline than Stelena.