The one that got away - a personal memoir

Posted: 9 years ago
Greetings
This is my first attempt at writing. Most of you may not know me but those
who do have been encouraging me for the longest time to write. What you
are about to read is not a story, its not some work of fiction but a true story, my life. 

It is a tale of fighting my inner demons and losing the only thing that I cared
about that it altered my life upside down. Writing this memoir was not easy
it triggered a tsunami of emotions but the greatest story that was never told
needs to be told -- I owe that much to her! 

Hope its a worthy read.

Credit to Cari for this wonderful video. 

Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
huh ? 😲 its actually surprising for me dat you put your FF here in this dead section .. Anyway! do i need to tell you again like millionth time dat how much i liked it ? Attaboy !! :)  and seriously i think if u need more readers better to transfer your thread to Writer's corner .. this is dead zone and hardly anybody comes here 

Edited by No2Pencil - 9 years ago
To be very frank, I never read any article but I read this.. and this is amazing 👏 Awesome Job Bossy ! 👍🏼
I really hope she ends up happily ever after with a real man worthy of her love and good to her family as well! It is unfortunate that she went away from her home with the intent of furthering her career and high hopes and came back a complete mess. But that was to be expected when this fella pursued her endlessly with false promises. The story hasnt ended ..sooo
I have a betting service open for various endings to this story.. no disrespect intended .. not sure if this is a fiction or not? 😕
Originally posted by D3viL

I really hope she ends up happily ever after with a real man worthy of her love and good to her family as well! It is unfortunate that she went away from her home with the intent of furthering her career and high hopes and came back a complete mess. But that was to be expected when this fella pursued her endlessly with false promises. The story hasnt ended ..sooo
I have a betting service open for various endings to this story.. no disrespect intended .. not sure if this is a fiction or not?😕

You are spot on there - she did not deserve any of this. He did pursued her to the ends of the earth despite her reservations from the start. Ego played a major factor in this and he neglected her and took her for granted when real action was neccessary.

If there is anything I wish I can put some happy ending to this but reality has always been stranger than fiction...
This is awesome..
But I'm sad 😕
I've been following this story, and I assume we are allowed to offer feedback.
Firstly I have had a girl in hospital and the last thing you do is look or think about an opportunity to knock her up. Not many people knock up a suicidal girl with needles coming out of her, not many people try to get physical with someone in hospital, unless you are playing dr/nurse. You obviously did have her in some sort of pit that the only hope was satisfying you. And then .. when she pushed you away you actually left her. 

Without sounding rude, you might want to look into schizophrenia, the running away issues you were having and the planning and plotting apparently conducted by the girls family that asked you to come back might not have existed. Schizophrenia is no joke, but explains your running away, inability to take responsibility, delusions, grandeur thoughts about yourself, and your general rationalisation.
Originally posted by D3viL

I've been following this story, and I assume we are allowed to offer feedback.
Firstly I have had a girl in hospital and the last thing you do is look or think about an opportunity to knock her up. Not many people knock up a suicidal girl with needles coming out of her, not many people try to get physical with someone in hospital, unless you are playing dr/nurse. You obviously did have her in some sort of pit that the only hope was satisfying you. And then .. when she pushed you away you actually left her. 

Without sounding rude, you might want to look into schizophrenia, the running away issues you were having and the planning and plotting apparently conducted by the girls family that asked you to come back might not have existed. Schizophrenia is no joke, but explains your running away, inability to take responsibility, delusions, grandeur thoughts about yourself, and your general rationalisation.

I didn't mean to post here cuz I usually don't like passing comments on people's obviously extremely personal experiences and who knows what they're going through right now as well... but just wanted to let the storyteller here know that I thought the same when I read the part about the girl getting pregnant while in the hospital as well. Unless we are missing something, it truly did make me go W*F and... I also thought, when, and how.
Feedback is very welcome and I really appreciate it. You can see that I have not sugar coated anything and did not hold back from pulling any punches because I rightly deserve it and it would not do justice to the story if I left out embarrassing facts just because they were uncomfortable.
Im quite sure that I suffered from few disorders but it might be OCD as schizophrenia symptoms will be different but yeah its quite apparent a few lobes did not develop inside my brain.

That being said just to clarify I had made two back to back trips in quick succession. Her pregnancy did not happen at the hospital, it was from my earlier trip when conditions were much favourable and we both thought things will work out. 
VM Medley - to explain the story  of this FF 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1n1uc3_in-the-line-of-fire-against-myself-original-medley_creation
Edited by carisma2 - 9 years ago