Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
After reading this story of yours, my heart went out for you both... 
I think it was "Destiny", the main villain of this love story.. 
Coz, one thing led to another here and first it was her family who separated you guys and then her suicide attempt which brought you guys closer again but only to make you both break apart forever. 
Her miscarriage was unexpected and I kinda had tears in my eyes while reading that. It's a very sad and worst thing to happen to anyone.  
And then her wedding with someone else made the end of the last attempt of redoing the love story.
If only things were properly set before. 😔 I don't know what to say at the end. It's very disheartening.
P.S You write so well and I think you can pursue your career as a writer. All the best!😊 
innocentbachhi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
your story made my eys full of tears ðŸ˜­
OMG is this really true story or fiction?/
Respect to you!!!! 
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry the send button isn't woekig on my phone so posting here.

CC: AlwaysHisJaan
This question has haunted me for my whole life. I have not remained in touch with her. Oh what I would do to see her once and to ask forgiveness but I couldn't because Icannot fgoback in her life and ruin it again. It will destroy her marriage and whatever she has ggoing on. I would love to take her back but I know it is not the case.

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent By : Buddy Name
Sent : 05 June 2014 at 11:16pm

I kind of feel awkward sending u this message, I could have written my opinion in the reply. But ... Whatever. I read ur story, and it touched me, I feel bad for her. Did u ever tried to found out how her life is now? Is she happy with her husband? If she came back to u then do u think u would take her back?
I am sorry if I offended u in anyways.