Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja

All the best ! - Karam Rajpal *-*

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

*Celebrating Karam Rajpal's comeback*

Welcome back KaramπŸ€— I hope you are having fun in the sets of Naadan Parindey. All the best for your new project and keep rocking the screen Maddy baba!😎 

I hope you will see this Topic. We all want to show that we are always with you. 

Please scroll down for the wishes from your fans only for you Karam! 

God bless you sweetheart *-*

Karam's Reply:
He loves me hehehee
Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail

*Celebrating Karam Rajpal's comeback*

Hello Karam

How are you? I hope you are fine. We all here at India Forums I added it here if u want to mention IF you can do message is perfect very sweet he will love it want to let you know how much we love you. Now will tell you how I have started loving you. Before you came to Suvreen Guggal I never saw you. I have just seen your picture of your entry in SG-TOTY in F32 and I was like wow.. I was so happy. After so many months I was watching Suvreen Guggal with excitement. I saw many articles about your entry in SG. It said that you will be the evil new guy in the show. Everybody said that I should not love you so much because I will be disappointed if you would be evil. But I said that it's not a problem for me if you play a negative role. I loved your character & Looking & Acting etc.. Your entry was amazing.. Awww... I thought that you will be the lead in SG Season2 because your entry seemed like that. I loved your character. And the fights with Smiriti Kalra as Suvreen. After your entry I wanted to see more scenes of you but it took 2 weeks till you came again but as Pagal Padosi. :D Loved that scene when Suvreen opened the door and you came out without shirt :D After that I wanted to see more and more SamReen scenes. (Samar + Suvreen = SamReen). All YuvReen fans got angry with me because I have started loving SamReen more than YuvReen. I knew that the character Samar Raghuvanshi won't be evil. You looked so cute as Maddy that I couldn't stop watching you each time you were on screen. I was so sad when I heard that SG will end. It was like my life will end. I hated your last scene in SG. I have started crying when you packed your bag and left. Maddy was in love with Suvreen but she didn't get that! Anyways.. Have waited for your new show *Rakshak*. Have started watching it but I was not happy. The story was not so good and I hated your character there. But your acting was fantastic!! I really wanted Suvreen Guggal back with you as lead and with the same character. Everybody knows me as : *Main karam ki deewani hoon* :D It's mad hun ! :D But it's true!! I got to know that you will come back with a new show as a Lead. I have watched the first promo. But then I have sent you a message in FB and you have replied so fast. You care about your fans, It's sooo sweet of you Karam! Love you a lot for this!! Your are taking your precious time for us fans.! It means a lot dear. I'm excited to see you in your new show. It's a different character. Have fun and god bless you my sweetheart *-* Have an amazing time in the sets of Naadan Parindey. We fans are always there for you and we will support you for a lifetime with your new projects. Keep rocking! All the best !!

Your Naz ! <3<3<3

Karam hmmm the person with sweet heart love his acting love the way he plays every character all and all solid actor hai. Damn awesome moment specially when he is introduce as SEXY PADOSI ufff and his deadly combination of attitude and that flirty image so many things and the supercool photographer. Actually i like him when he introduce as Suvreen's padosi that moments when he comes to suvreen towel lapete hue and asking for ice. yes ofcourse woh life ok par RAKSHAK aaya tha i watched it and ya that NAADAN-PARINDEY was next target to watch it. Samraj i love that scene when suvreen-Samar-Yuvraj ek sath and then suvreen yuvraj ko apne flat mein nahi le pati tab samar behaving like he loves yuvaj uff that scene was awesome and that scene also when us tharki secretory ki ladki banke band bajate hai. I want that pair i sg to lead at that time but its ok love all the jhagda moments and some emotional moments and that comic moments attitude looks and his awesome acting and the way he deliver his dialouges super cool. I watch Nadaan Parindey just because karam is there and the promo was uff too much interesting and i like 2nd promo too . ofcourse  i started watching SG because samar ki entry hue thats it KARAM IS THE ONLY REASON TO WATCH SG. waiting for it but ya want SAMREEN as pair. Wish you all the very best for your next awesome projects and you will be rock as always and keep up the awesome work and this nadaan parindey going to be another blockbusters. Hmm... i watched his offscreen videos and he is such a darling and he has no attitude at all and he is so so cute and ya i love the way he is on-screen ho ya phir off-screen i always love his acting characters and him. and ya thank you so so much for MADDY BABA character and again thank you for giving me SAMEER character of nadaan parindey

Karam Rajpal..I am one of your biggest fans and would like to say that you are one of the most versatile actors I have seen on TV..ever..
Now that you are entering a new show (which is sure to be a hit with you as the lead!) I'd like to say a few things regarding your previous role..I assure you its not baseless flattery..! Just the things that came to me while seeing you onscreen..
Your previous character..Samar Raghuvanshi aka maddy was loved by all fans of Suvreen Guggal alike..It was a very different role..I think unpredictable is the best word to describe maddy..
Even now,I find it hard to describe what exactly he was like. Funny,friendly..yet strict and mysterious, supportive yet sometimes annoying..a little naughty at times with his words but truly a good person at heart. He was definitely the highlight of the otherwise rather monotonous season 2 of our favourite show..
When you entered as maddy..I forced myself not to like you.Being a hardcore fan of Yuvraj and Suvreen, I thought of you as a rival for Yuvraj, whom I adore..But later on as the season progressed..I had to admit that you were quite not what I had thought..your character was the only thing that kept me hooked to the show..even when there were tracks that the fans of the show who had seen it from the beginning could hardly stand..
Anyone could tell that this character was not at all easy to play..Maddy, I mean..his character had different layers and was very well scripted..as you had mentioned in your interview.His was the only character who wasn't ruined or tampered with..and you portrayed him beautifully..You 'were' Maddy..
Later Samar became best friends with Suvreen and their scenes were a treat to watch..you and Smiriti Kalra being outstanding actors..Though it was always implied that Soni was Suvreen's friend, we always felt that there was a much stronger bond between Samar and Suvreen..as he was able to read her very well..and often gave her the right support when others couldn't. 
This was followed by the eventual friendship of Samar and Yuvraj also referred to as 'Samraj' by fans..and both of you have reduced us to peals of laughter in some of the most enjoyable scenes ever..
Your exit scene in the end was so beautiful..and your voice modulations were amazing..It reduced me to tears!! I was confused on whether I was more upset on that being the last episode of Suvreen Guggal or the fact that I wouldn't be able to see Maddy again..mindblowing acting..
As soon as I heard that you were going to be seen in a new show..I was really excited..and so is my mom..who is also your fan by the way..
We are all ready and set to see you in this new role..that too as the lead! The promos look so interesting and you have done an amazing job in them..
All the best to you..we, your fans are 101% sure that you will do a great job in this show as you had done in your previous one and even better. All our support and love will of course be there with you and we hope that you keep growing as an actor, do different roles in new shows and achieve all your dreams..
Lots of Good Luck Karam for your new show, hope it is a success 
Looking forward to watch Nadaan Parindey it looks really interesting 
Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

all the best karam :)

hope ur new project b a success :)

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tmr d show starts..naz i dnt like d girl with karam do u like her?
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u noe i just noticed might bei can watch the show coz it airs at 6:30 ADB karam
Lianaa thumbnail
All the best karam !! love yaa tooπŸ€—
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW, superb post & Naz, ur so lucky 2 get replies from Karam, he is so sweet! πŸ˜ƒ
All the best Karam with Nadaan Parindey, really happy 2 see u back, I'm already liking Sameer's character & the 1st episode was really nice, keep rocking!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
I hope he gets the success that he deserves!! He was SO GOOD in SG! <33😳
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish to him all the best  with this show πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
And Naz I am happy for you πŸ˜³
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwie! Karam is such a sweet heart! So happy that you got a reply from him! 
I hope that this show turns out to be the best for him! Love you Karam! πŸ€—