Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
can't believe it's been four years since first episode aired! Anyways hope to see yasharan come back together again someday soon
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May and everyone who are involved in this thread a Big hug to all of you <3 Happy Rang Badalti Odhani 4th anniversary to everyone... This show was unique one and Shanak are the most special pair in our heart...
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all a heartfelt Thank You to the entire RBO team for giving us our dearest and beloved Show Rang Badalti Odhani. A show which had such a simple and beautiful concept with such talented actors and crew that it has become the most unique show I've ever watched on TV. A show which has become a part of not only mine but all of our lives. A show because of which we got so many friends. Its been 4 years but we still are very much crazy about the show as we were when it was on air or somewhere may be even more.😃
Here's wishing the Rang Badalti Odhani team and my fellow Odhanians A Grand RangBadaltiOdhani Anniversary. ❤️🤗🤗

Feeling nostalgic 

Priyasree
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely thread May
appreciate all the efforts by everyone associated with it.
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Celebrating 4 years of togetherness ❤️

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Time for the RBO Quiz, updating questions on page 1, from OdhaniLOvers on Twitter. 😊

RBOfangroup @OdhaniLovers    1st Question: How many times Khanak slapped Shaan and why?
Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shanak was, shanak is and shanak will hamesha remain the best and best for me... Love the jodi immensely and rbo and k-family... Thanx to Karan and Yashu di for portraying such awesome characters becoz YASHARAN are themselves wonderful actors... Nd thanx to The Production and whole rbo team for giving us such an fantastic serial which ppl still cant forget! PROUD TO A SHANAKIAN/ODHANIAN/YASHARANIAN... <3 <3

With lots of love to all,
Kanika :*Edited by Cutipie_Kanika - 10 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RBOfangroup @OdhaniLovers    2nd question: First time when #Shanak met what's the name of the sweet that Khanak was eating?