Gauahar Khan FC#19-Starring in Badrinath Ki Dulhania - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Gauhar AT mirroring Indian political scenario right now---lot of corruption in past AT(government) ---new AT new hope😆😆
Originally posted by revolutionahead

Gauhar AT mirroring Indian political scenario right now---lot of corruption in past AT(government) ---new AT new hope😆😆

True Amen 😆
Originally posted by revolutionahead

🤣
@Nitu You too fan of amazing race na. are you seeing the latest season of amazing race USA?
Originally posted by lpriya88

@Nitu You too fan of amazing race na. are you seeing the latest season of amazing race USA?

no, I havent watched the US version in a while. I watched Amazing Race Canada last year though... it was pretty good... nice seeing them run around my country! 😆 ever since Gauahar talked about it on BB7 I hope it comes to India... she and Nigaar would rock it! 😛 do you watch this show? 
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

no, I havent watched the US version in a while. I watched Amazing Race Canada last year though... it was pretty good... nice seeing them run around my country! 😆 ever since Gauahar talked about it on BB7 I hope it comes to India... she and Nigaar would rock it! 😛 do you watch this show? 
I too want to see amazing race in India. That my fav Reality show. I never liked any reality show like this. They are copying every show from many others but they are not copying this reality show. I hope its comes soon to India so that I can enjoy it. I am watching amazing race from season 11 to season 24. Never missed a single episode.😃
Edited by lpriya88 - 9 years ago

I too want to see amazing race in India. That my fav Reality show. I never liked any reality show like this. They are copying every show from many others but they are not copying this reality show. I hope its comes soon to India so that I can enjoy it. I am watching amazing race from season 11 to season 24. Never missed a single episode.😃

wow you're a big fan! I just watch it occasionally... but it's my fav reality show after Big Brother/Bigg Boss! Amazing Race India would be pretty cool because of India's crazy traffic and transportation system... and if it has my fav celebs then even better! 👍🏼
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

wow you're a big fan! I just watch it occasionally... but it's my fav reality show after Big Brother/Bigg Boss! Amazing Race India would be pretty cool because of India's crazy traffic and transportation system... and if it has my fav celebs then even better! 👍🏼

Yep I am hoping that they will bring my fav reality show to India and all fav celebs participates in it. I think I am dreaming too much. Hope my dream comes true. bye nitu. I am leaving now.   

Yep I am hoping that they will bring my fav reality show to India and all fav celebs participates in it. I think I am dreaming too much. Hope my dream comes true. bye nitu. I am leaving now.   

yeah idk if India will bring anymore reality shows... they've already copied so many but Amazing Race would be good! ok bye Priya! tc 😊
I'm late but congrats on the new AT.