BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
original Zangoora cast... Isha, Vivek & Gauahar. 

V & G are hosting IIFA Rocks together this year! excited! đŸ˜Š
khamosshhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

original Zangoora cast... Isha, Vivek & Gauahar. 

V & G are hosting IIFA Rocks together this year! excited! đŸ˜Š

Thnx for dis. Didn't know dat V was part of zangoora. Btw another common thing between V nd G is dat dey both r on d wrong side of Salman.😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Thnx for dis. Didn't know dat V was part of zangoora. Btw another common thing between V nd G is dat dey both r on d wrong side of Salman.😆

true! đŸ˜† I'm really happy for Vivek... he had 2 of the biggest hits last year (Grand Masti and Krrish 3) and Salman had zero! Vivek has a sweet wife and cute son whereas Salman is a lonely old creep... karma! 

ever since Salman took panga with Gauahar he's been going downhill... Jai Ho did poorly, no one wants his TV show Panch Ka Punch, Oh Teri flopped... Hopefully he goes to jail soon too! 
khamosshhh thumbnail

true! đŸ˜† I'm really happy for Vivek... he had 2 of the biggest hits last year (Grand Masti and Krrish 3) and Salman had zero! Vivek has a sweet wife and cute son whereas Salman is a lonely old creep... karma! 

ever since Salman took panga with Gauahar he's been going downhill... Jai Ho did poorly, no one wants his TV show Panch Ka Punch, Oh Teri flopped... Hopefully he goes to jail soon too! 

Ya abhi Salman ka bad luck kharab chal raha hai.😆

BTW i heard dat Colors' is ready to air his show on d condition tht Salman hosts BB8 nd Salman has agreed?😕 Don't knw how true it is nd if it's true den Salman shld learn something frm G abt taking stands nd sticking to dem.😉
sonialibra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't worry nitu i also predicted abt salman too dat bechaare ke din gaye before Jai Ho release nd don't worry Jail jaana bhi dur nahi h😉😆
sonialibra thumbnail

Ya abhi Salman ka bad luck kharab chal raha hai.😆

BTW i heard dat Colors' is ready to air his show on d condition tht Salman hosts BB8 nd Salman has agreed?😕 Don't knw how true it is nd if it's true den Salman shld learn something frm G abt taking stands nd sticking to dem.😉

Actually isha was to play the other role but she participated in the intv nd launch but due to some reason she didn't participate in the show...

Also Mahek chahel is participating in JDJ7 nd andy  so i m skipping dis year JDJ7 but will watch on youtube don't want  their TRP to be high becz of me đŸ˜†

And yes the news is dat rishi kapoor don't want ranbir to host BB becz of last season controversy nd ranveer isn't interested in taking it so makers r going back to salman for hosting but this time BB8 will be air on Life OK so it can be possible dat salman will take it becz he has problem wid some production team of colors...

So it seems this time i will not watch TV after kkk5 đŸ˜†đŸ˜† so hope salman will not host it so dat i can watch atleast one of my show on TV😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonialibra

Don't worry nitu i also predicted abt salman too dat bechaare ke din gaye before Jai Ho release nd don't worry Jail jaana bhi dur nahi h😉😆

Oh wow mahek in JDJ! Den maybe I'll watch it nd so will I guess nitu, RH nd Vicky...we were all rooting for her in BB5.😆 And she is a good dancer too.

BTW Andy is a choreographer then how come he's a participant nd he's a big fan of Madz so guess khub maska marega.😆 Anyways he is also a good dancer. Let's see kya hota hai.

And ya if salman is hosting den I'm not interested in watching BB nd IMO G set such a high standard as a housemate in BB, dat I think I'll end up comparing everyone to G nd dey r bound to fall short.
sonialibra thumbnail

Oh wow mahek in JDJ! Den maybe I'll watch it nd so will I guess nitu, RH nd Vicky...we were all rooting for her in BB5.😆 And she is a good dancer too.

BTW Andy is a choreographer then how come he's a participant nd he's a big fan of Madz so guess khub maska marega.😆 Anyways he is also a good dancer. Let's see kya hota hai.

And ya if salman is hosting den I'm not interested in watching BB nd IMO G set such a high standard as a housemate in BB, dat I think I'll end up comparing everyone to G nd dey r bound to fall short.

U don't dat i also rooted for Mahek in BB5 but i won't watch on TV becz of Andy but i thnk it is disadvantage for many becz both r gr8 dancer so ppl will blame den i also knw Karan Tacker is also participating so many kushal fans will don't see it but i only Watch JDJ online becz of Mahek...
khamosshhh thumbnail
^ Oh ok. I thought u said u woldn't watch of for Mahek.😳

khamosshhh thumbnail
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2014/khatron-khiladi-5-photos-gauhar-kushal-stunt-cockroaches-136029.html

The way d media reports, it seems it's only G nd K who r participants in KKK or r doing d stunts...baki koi hai hi nahin.😆