Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revolutionahead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

what do you mean rock together? Gauahar has already done JDJ back in 2009 and now Mahek is doing it this upcoming season! 

oops i got confused between JDJ n Nach baliye---then i guess she wont be there this time around
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: revolutionahead

guys has gauhar already done JDJ 3 --i m not kinda sure---if not gauhar n mehek will rock togetherπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Gauahar has already done JDJ3 nd I watched JDJ3, especially G's portions after BB7 nd I'll recommend u to try nd watch it...she was very impressive, not only in her dancing, but once again for the way she stood up for wht she felt was right at the cost of looking bad in everyone's eyes nd den finally proving tht she was right all along nd winning d respect of one and all.😳

Ah I am so happy tht Mahek is doing JDJ dis year. She's an awesome dancer nd finally we get to see her on TV again after a long gap.
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes Gauahar has already done JDJ3 nd I watched JDJ3, especially G's portions after BB7 nd I'll recommend u to try nd watch it...she was very impressive, not only in her dancing, but once again for the way she stood up for wht she felt was right at the cost of looking bad in everyone's eyes nd den finally proving tht she was right all along nd winning d respect of one and all.😳

Ah I am so happy tht Mahek is doing JDJ dis year. She's an awesome dancer nd finally we get to see her on TV again after a long gap.

πŸ‘πŸΌ got u . will watch it
Originally posted by: lpriya88

thank you for your appreciation. Actually its Lpriya my name is Lakshmi priya. Whatever happened is past. Lets have fresh start.

πŸ‘πŸΌ i m as fresh as daisyπŸ˜ƒ
sonialibra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

khamoshh you too have joined sonia n nitu club of bringing news, tweets----a big cheers to all three of u--- n of course ipriya and priya tooπŸ˜ƒ

Thanxs yes K als post somtimes nd she posted a gr8 article of gau...πŸ˜ƒ
kmh2thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

khamoshh you too have joined sonia n nitu club of bringing news, tweets----a big cheers to all three of u--- n of course ipriya and priya tooπŸ˜ƒ

N who was supposed to take my name??!!πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rits08

hey guys...ssup? 

hello! nothing much... kind of a slow day here probably because Gauahar has a cold/flu so not much happpening. πŸ˜› how are you? havent seen you in a while! are you watching Khatron Ke Khiladi?
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 10 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

hello! nothing much... kind of a slow day here probably because Gauahar has a cold/flu so not much happpening. πŸ˜› how are you? havent seen you in a while! are you watching Khatron Ke Khiladi?

hi Nitu...m good...jst got stuck with studies, classes and stuff...usually i get tym only at night when nobody is online πŸ˜†
I saw only 1st 2-3 episodes of KKK5...cud not catch the rest...maybe il try to watch this weekend... πŸ˜³

u temme? how r things going on? 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rits08

hi Nitu...m good...jst got stuck with studies, classes and stuff...usually i get tym only at night when nobody is online πŸ˜†
I saw only 1st 2-3 episodes of KKK5...cud not catch the rest...maybe il try to watch this weekend... πŸ˜³

u temme? how r things going on? 

finally I can respond to this! πŸ˜† 

All good on my end! πŸ˜ƒ 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK welcome back!

I did my jobπŸ˜‰ now am off. GN guys